Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

It was 563 days between when he was no longer POTUS and when they searched his home.

Seems like WAY more than enough time
Seems like?... you have no idea how much time it takes... I understand with Obama it was like pulling teeth... so we have no clue.... all we know is the DOJ is leaking lies and that tells me they ain't got shit but will use this to beat up and demonize Trump and MAGA... Making America Great Again... I will never understand how so many Americans can be against that concept....

It explains only that there are clicks to be had from frustrated, gullible Q dildos.
Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Seems like?... you have no idea how much time it takes... I understand with Obama it was like pulling teeth... so we have no clue.... all we know is the DOJ is leaking lies and that tells me they ain't got shit but will use this to beat up and demonize Trump and MAGA... Making America Great Again... I will never understand how so many Americans can be against that concept....

Obama did not take shit to his own house. His stuff was stored in National Archive warehouses.

It is not a concept, it is a campaign slogan that you worshipers even turned into a worship song sung at churches.

Obama did not take shit to his own house. His stuff was stored in National Archive warehouses.

It is not a concept, it is a campaign slogan that you worshipers even turned into a worship song sung at churches.
Every president has classified documents in their homes... they work from home all the time... their home offices gets staffed with white house personnel and phone lines and computers... you Trump haters are just not thinking things through.... you are so intent on seeing Trump go to jail that you are missing really scary stuff happening around the world....

Having classified nuclear documents illegally is espionage. I'm sorry that your brain is broken.
They didn't specify what they were looking for. President Trump is looking to find out what he needs to do when he is re-elected President in 2024. It takes years to iron out all the wrinkles in diplomacy and common sense thrown in from a large number of people.

Our present President can't put a sentence together, much less hash out a method of fixing what is broke without starting an international WWIII. He won't work with people he claims are "fascists" because they voted for President Trump in 2016.

We can't put humpty dumpty back together with ridiculous slurs, and if you do it again, I'm putting you back on ignore because constant ankle biting doesn't say much for your interest in keeping our country out of trouble with the International Community. Shape up and act like you might actually be an asset to this debate.

Maybe Republicans can explain this away. I doubt it.

Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
They didn't find the Russian bio weapons instructions that he keeps in the basement in a Scooby-Doo lunch box.

Remember when Republicans were the party of law enforcement and national security?

Before they became a cult?

LOL
Well . . . that was their selling and talking point, anyway. It's never really been true. Only when it comes to being tough on minorities and the disadvantaged. They've protected White Collar and government criminals for decades.

All the documents that Trump stole, illegally held, and took no care to secure. They know exactly which documents were missing. They went to get them back from a thief.
Trump cannot steal from himself, and neither can a Rogue FBI and a partisan-impaired DOJ.

Why do all you Trump worshipers keep parroting this lie?

The search started at 10am.

It went on for hours and hours, with Trump knowing about it, before some blogger broke the news and then Trump finally had to say something about it.
Who cares....what were the results of the search?
False. His office is Fat Slob of Hole 17.
LOL....and you know this, how?

All the documents that Trump stole, illegally held, and took no care to secure. They know exactly which documents were missing. They went to get them back from a thief.
You with FBI/DOJ?

Espionage Act
LOL....then Hillary should go down too.....if we don't have a two tiered justice system.
I posted something that said this crap is rarely prosecuted.....

But Trump.

This is looking more and more like DOJ has opened a pandora's box and won't be able to get the lid back on.

Maybe Republicans can explain this away. I doubt it.

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
BTW
WaPo ?

Here's a clip from The Young Turks before they sold out

LOL....then Hillary should go down too.....if we don't have a two tiered justice system.
I posted something that said this crap is rarely prosecuted.....

But Trump.

This is looking more and more like DOJ has opened a pandora's box and won't be able to get the lid back on.
Where is your proof that Hillary Clinton had classified documents on her server?

Forum List

Back