🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Being a prostitute isn't considered a serious crime in this instance and doesn't involve large amounts of money. On the other hand, a prostitute could be charged with income tax evasion if she didn't pay her taxes.

Here, read the law.

US CODE: Title 18,1956. Laundering of monetary instruments

The crime mentioned in the tape wasn't BEING a prostitute, it was running a ring of underage prostitutes.

Which is a VERY serious crime. Several very serious crimes in fact.

Kidnapping, conspiracy to commit rape, trafficking as defined by the VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING AND VIOLENCE PROTECTION ACT OF 2000, etc, etc...

The crime of money laundering was specifically designed to catch people behaving in such a manner.

beakyokeefe.jpg

Being a prostitute isn't considered a serious crime in this instance and doesn't involve large amounts of money. On the other hand, a prostitute could be charged with income tax evasion if she didn't pay her taxes.

Here, read the law.

The crime mentioned in the tape wasn't BEING a prostitute, it was running a ring of underage prostitutes.

Kidnapping, conspiracy to commit rape, trafficking as defined by the VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING AND VIOLENCE PROTECTION ACT OF 2000, etc, etc...

The crime of money laundering was specifically designed to catch people behaving in such a manner.
Right, and no one was actually doing that and the guy involved in that incident went to the police.

I don't know how many ways to tell you this...but you are wrong. You've been taken in by the same bullshit that the rightwingnuts have been taken in by. The Big Lie of ACORN as the boogeyman out to destroy America.

Here, read the law.

Right, and no one was actually doing that and the guy involved in that incident went to the police.

I don't know how many ways to tell you this...but you are wrong. You've been taken in by the same bullshit that the rightwingnuts have been taken in by. The Big Lie of ACORN as the boogeyman out to destroy America.

Acorn is stll under investigation for voter registration fraud and still several of their employees have been found guilty. Stop making it sound like they are the Red Cross or something.

what boggles the mind are the left wing party hacks who wholly defended acorn, and in fact still are defending acorn, have immediately jumped to convict this guy.....

the hypocrisy stinks

Acorn is stll under investigation for voter registration fraud and still several of their employees have been found guilty. Stop making it sound like they are the Red Cross or something.
The employees they turned in themselves.

Only to save themselves. IMO

what boggles the mind are the left wing party hacks who wholly defended acorn, and in fact still are defending acorn, have immediately jumped to convict this guy.....

the hypocrisy stinks

In my mind this guy is guilty, but I'm not defending ACORN, so that's a broad generalization.

Of course, I wasn't there, so I can't convict him, but with the evidence I have so far, he's guilty, in my opinion.

And I'm more confident of FBI testimony and video evidence than some edited video from a right-wing "journalist".

I however still think the Acorn folks have a lot to answer for.

the hypocrisy stinks
Uh huh...you're so full of shit...you convicted ACORN on the edited tapes.

And you still believe that someone that would go into a federal office on false pretenses is on the up and up...why, because he's a "conservative" :lol:.

Only to save themselves. IMO
They had nothing to save themselves from. By law, ALL voter registration forms must be turned in...even if the name on them is Mickey Mouse.

the hypocrisy stinks

In my mind this guy is guilty, but I'm not defending ACORN, so that's a broad generalization.

Of course, I wasn't there, so I can't convict him, but with the evidence I have so far, he's guilty, in my opinion.

And I'm more confident of FBI testimony and video evidence than some edited video from a right-wing "journalist".

I however still think the Acorn folks have a lot to answer for.

No doubt he is guilty of something, I just have to kick back and wait to hear just what the dumb ass thought he was doing. And I still haven't heard officially that there were any "bugs" found. So I'm wondering what the hell and why would they want into the cable room. Unless they had schematics and/or color code map they wouldn't be able to figure out jack shit in there.

Look, it's you who've been taken in.

Perhaps that one person in California did in fact go to the police, but the two workers in Baltmore didn't, and neither did any of the others.

Now, again, I'm not saying that any of the unrelated allegations that were made by Republicans are at all accurate, I'm just saying that there was some bad shit going down in the offices that this guy visited.

Personally I try to do my own investigation into everything and never listen to a word the talking heads say on either side.

Last edited:

Look, it's you who've been taken in.

Perhaps that one person in California did in fact go to the police, but the two workers in Baltmore didn't, and neither did any of the others.

Now, again, I'm not saying that any of the unrelated allegations that were made by Republicans are at all accurate, I'm just saying that there was some bad shit going down in the offices that this guy visited.

To be fair there was one office that basically told him to get out and stay out.

But, as much as those ACORN employees were messed up in the head, that in no way absolves this individual from the federal crime he seems to have committed.

Forum List

Back