🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Right, and no one was actually doing that and the guy involved in that incident went to the police.

I don't know how many ways to tell you this...but you are wrong. You've been taken in by the same bullshit that the rightwingnuts have been taken in by. The Big Lie of ACORN as the boogeyman out to destroy America.

Look, it's you who've been taken in.

Perhaps that one person in California did in fact go to the police, but the two workers in Baltmore didn't, and neither did any of the others.

Now, again, I'm not saying that any of the unrelated allegations that were made by Republicans are at all accurate, I'm just saying that there was some bad shit going down in the offices that this guy visited.

To be fair there was one office that basically told him to get out and stay out.

Well, ok, that's true. But that didn't absolve the other people of guilt.

what boggles the mind are the left wing party hacks who wholly defended acorn, and in fact still are defending acorn, have immediately jumped to convict this guy.....

the hypocrisy stinks

Wouldn't that be rightwing hypocrisy? Jumping to convict Acorn, but defending these clowns...

So this is the guy that was the GOP hero just a few months ago? FUNNY!

Right, and no one was actually doing that and the guy involved in that incident went to the police.

I don't know how many ways to tell you this...but you are wrong. You've been taken in by the same bullshit that the rightwingnuts have been taken in by. The Big Lie of ACORN as the boogeyman out to destroy America.

Perhaps that one person in California did in fact go to the police, but the two workers in Baltmore didn't, and neither did any of the others.

Now, again, I'm not saying that any of the unrelated allegations that were made by Republicans are at all accurate, I'm just saying that there was some bad shit going down in the offices that this guy visited.

Personally I try to do my own investigation into everything and never listen to a word the talking heads say on either side.
The other incidents didn't involve anything other than advising a "pimp" and a "whore" how to pay their taxes. And even that is questionable. Did you actually view the tapes? Surely you noticed that they were edited so heavily that you cannot tell if the answers given match the questions asked.

Quite honestly, if I were a cop and someone told me that someone dressed like a 70s pimp and a 70s prostitute were scamming the IRS I'd expect to be laughed out of the police station. I mean seriously, would you be taken in by someone tricked out like a bad 70s movie? :rofl: And if you didn't take them seriously...would YOU be guilty of a crime for not reporting them?

To be fair there was one office that basically told him to get out and stay out.

Well, ok, that's true. But that didn't absolve the other people of guilt.

We really have to stop agreeing like this.

Looks like law enforcement and James O’Keefe’s supporters agree: he did not intend to wiretap Mary Landrieu:

A law enforcement official says the four men arrested for attempting to tamper with the phones in the New Orleans office of Sen. Mary Landrieu (D) were not trying to intercept or wiretap the calls.

The Washington Post, which this morning claimed otherwise, today had to retract that mistake — a grave error that Andrew Breitbart socked them for last night, and I socked them for this morning. Here is the relevant part of their embarrassing correction:

Earlier versions of this story incorrectly reported that James O’Keefe faced charges in an alleged plot to bug the office of Sen. Mary Landrieu. The charges were related to an alleged plot to tamper with a phone system. The headline incorrectly referred to a plot to bug the phone and a caption incorrectly referred to an alleged wiretap scheme.

Patterico's Pontifications Law Enforcement Official: No Wiretap Attempt by O’Keefe

Very mysterious. My theory is that they were looking to connect Obama to the "LA purchase" but of course that's just conjecture. Breitbert probably knows.

Looks like law enforcement and James O’Keefe’s supporters agree: he did not intend to wiretap Mary Landrieu:

A law enforcement official says the four men arrested for attempting to tamper with the phones in the New Orleans office of Sen. Mary Landrieu (D) were not trying to intercept or wiretap the calls.

The Washington Post, which this morning claimed otherwise, today had to retract that mistake — a grave error that Andrew Breitbart socked them for last night, and I socked them for this morning. Here is the relevant part of their embarrassing correction:

Earlier versions of this story incorrectly reported that James O’Keefe faced charges in an alleged plot to bug the office of Sen. Mary Landrieu. The charges were related to an alleged plot to tamper with a phone system. The headline incorrectly referred to a plot to bug the phone and a caption incorrectly referred to an alleged wiretap scheme.

Patterico's Pontifications Law Enforcement Official: No Wiretap Attempt by O’Keefe

Very mysterious. My theory is that they were looking to connect Obama to the "LA purchase" but of course that's just conjecture. Breitbert probably knows.

maybe landrieu is the Louisiana madam for an underage sex-slave ring that provides the democrats with boys and girls, the money is probably in a freezer somewhere in her office. they just wanted to find out where. hey, i'm just speculating.

HOLY FUCKING MOLY!!!!! I said somethign was very fucking wrong about the story. Why would O'Keefe tape people trying to get to Mary "Gimme $300B for my vote" Landrieu's office?

Last edited:

maybe landrieu is the Louisiana madam for an underage sex-slave ring that provides the democrats with boys and girls, the money is probably in a freezer somewhere in her office. they just wanted to find out where. hey, i'm just speculating.

Did they have to crowbars your lips off of the TV after Obama's SOTU last night?

Did they have to crowbars your lips off of the TV after Obama's SOTU last night?

"they" "crowbars"?

i think i know what you are trying to say here, man. the answer is no. thanks for asking.

"they" don't have access to my castle in the bavarian alps.

Personally I try to do my own investigation into everything and never listen to a word the talking heads say on either side.
The other incidents didn't involve anything other than advising a "pimp" and a "whore" how to pay their taxes. And even that is questionable. Did you actually view the tapes? Surely you noticed that they were edited so heavily that you cannot tell if the answers given match the questions asked.

Quite honestly, if I were a cop and someone told me that someone dressed like a 70s pimp and a 70s prostitute were scamming the IRS I'd expect to be laughed out of the police station. I mean seriously, would you be taken in by someone tricked out like a bad 70s movie? :rofl: And if you didn't take them seriously...would YOU be guilty of a crime for not reporting them?

You are too delusional to be a Cop Ravi.

The left is so desperate, they are now comparing this to Watergate..

And of course Eddy Schultz had on the Big Bertha of Acorn already tonight so she could chime in with her 1 cents..:lol:

While memebers of the Louisiana State Democratic Party refered to the arrest of Mr. O'Keefe and his associates as the "Louisiana Watergate.", no members of the National Party have made any such reference.

Personally, with the state of politics in Louisiana is what it is, and to say that "Back Stabbing" is quite common in state politics it will be interesting to see who flips first. My money is on the son of the Assistant U.S. Attorney, his Daddy is currently just really keeping a seat warm. There are connections between Senator David "Hooker" Vitter and the U.S. Attorney and Vitter has placed a hold on Mr. Obama's appointee to that seat.

The left is so desperate, they are now comparing this to Watergate..

And of course Eddy Schultz had on the Big Bertha of Acorn already tonight so she could chime in with her 1 cents..:lol:

While memebers of the Louisiana State Democratic Party refered to the arrest of Mr. O'Keefe and his associates as the "Louisiana Watergate.", no members of the National Party have made any such reference.

Personally, with the state of politics in Louisiana is what it is, and to say that "Back Stabbing" is quite common in state politics it will be interesting to see who flips first. My money is on the son of the Assistant U.S. Attorney, his Daddy is currently just really keeping a seat warm. There are connections between Senator David "Hooker" Vitter and the U.S. Attorney and Vitter has placed a hold on Mr. Obama's appointee to that seat.

L.A. ... The one State that makes N. J. like a good place to live. :lol::lol::lol:

HOLY FUCKING MOLY!!!!! I said somethign was very fucking wrong about the story. Why would O'Keefe tape people trying to get to Mary "Gimme $300B for my vote" Landrieu's office?

Sigh...

Frank, when are you going to learn that the opinion of a blogger who claims that an anonymous law enforcement official told him something, is not any sort of proof of anything?

Let me ask you this Frank, if they didn't want to bug the Senators office, then why would they pose as phone technicians and go look at the phone closet?

Perhaps that was only step one in their plan. Obviously the FBI agent nailed them too quickly.

And how about the Asian guy who was sitting in the car across the street with a remote communications device? I guess it was just a coincidence that he happened to be doing that at the same time his buddies were trespassing and committing fraud.

Yeah, I'm sure they had no intention at all of bugging the place.

Forum List

Back