🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

You know the one thing that keeps coming to mind with these young men is "reality tv" . I get the impression that these young people first did not have the good sense that god gave them to understand there is a huge difference between walking into the local ACORN office in pretense and your nearest Federal building in pretense. First of all as rightly pointed out, most Federal facilities have digital telecom and without having the experience and especially the right tools to do so , tapping the phones would be a long exercise in stupidity which was on full display. I suspect that this story is less than its being made out to be because of the young mans former exploits, and because of that he perhaps thought wallking into the nearest Senators office under false pretenses was going to be the same as his previous venture. In short it will be interesting when the whole story on this comes out but it does appear that these young men were not gifted in the common sense department regardless of how well meaning their intent was.

You know the one thing that keeps coming to mind with these young men is "reality tv" . I get the impression that these young people first did not have the good sense that god gave them to understand there is a huge difference between walking into the local ACORN office in pretense and your nearest Federal building in pretense. First of all as rightly pointed out, most Federal facilities have digital telecom and without having the experience and especially the right tools to do so , tapping the phones would be a long exercise in stupidity which was on full display. I suspect that this story is less than its being made out to be because of the young mans former exploits, and because of that he perhaps thought wallking into the nearest Senators office under false pretenses was going to be the same as his previous venture. In short it will be interesting when the whole story on this comes out but it does appear that these young men were not gifted in the common sense department regardless of how well meaning their intent was.

If what We are seeing on the surface is true, it goes farther than that. This is really off the Reservation. Renegade, in a bad way. In other kinds of circumstances, it would seem the kind of behavior that gets People hurt.

Know what I think would be fun?

Looking for James The Queef no matter where he goes, and punk the fucker with anything you can. Go full Jackass on him and post the shit on the 'net.

He wants fame? Let him have fame by being punked at least once a week for the next year, each time by someone different.

Maybe a liberal judge will have mercy on them. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Well, regardless of what he thought he was trying to do, he was wrong and will probably do some time. But I'm happy to allow the law to deal with it. I would be happier if they would also deal with ACORN but the dumbass probably wiped out any chance of that happening.

Know what I think would be fun?

Looking for James The Queef no matter where he goes, and punk the fucker with anything you can. Go full Jackass on him and post the shit on the 'net.

He wants fame? Let him have fame by being punked at least once a week for the next year, each time by someone different.

What is this? KKK? Nazi? The Union way? Is this in the manifesto? This is within the Law?

Well, regardless of what he thought he was trying to do, he was wrong and will probably do some time. But I'm happy to allow the law to deal with it. I would be happier if they would also deal with ACORN but the dumbass probably wiped out any chance of that happening.
I would like nothing better that to have the unedited tapes of the ACORN videos released.

There is a reason that Big Government hasn't released them, IMO.

You may have a point. In a way He may very well be ACORNS best friend. I bet Their Shredders were eating away faster than Hillary's. The move saved Their asses. I guess it helps to to have control over the Attorney General.

I would like nothing better that to have the unedited tapes of the ACORN videos released.

And who is Big Government today? None other than Mr ACORN Himself.

Best not to go there Ravi. If You had them you would destroy them. If You could view them, it would make no difference. How much did ACORN admit to? How many were fired? You are too far gone on the subject because of what You both want and need to believe.

And who is Big Government today? None other than Mr ACORN Himself.
:lol: I meant biggovernment.com...the employer of O'keefe.

Best not to go there Ravi. If You had them you would destroy them. If You could view them, it would make no difference. How much did ACORN admit to? How many were fired? You are too far gone on the subject because of what You both want and need to believe.
I hope that his arrest gets the state of Maryland off their butts to bring charges against him as well. He broke their state law...also a felony. As part of the trial, he could be forced to release the unedited tapes. There is no doubt in my mind that the tapes are edited to show something that did not happen. Just like the tape of poor Terri Shaivo ...and he probably learned his tricks from whomever put that nasty bit of business out there.

I hope that his arrest gets the state of Maryland off their butts to bring charges against him as well. He broke their state law...also a felony. As part of the trial, he could be forced to release the unedited tapes. There is no doubt in my mind that the tapes are edited to show something that did not happen. Just like the tape of poor Terri Shaivo ...and he probably learned his tricks from whomever put that nasty bit of business out there.

I too would love to see the unedited tapes. Because I have no doubts many more in Acorn would be forced to retire.

I side with Justice Ravi, Mercy has It's place too, not at the expense of Justice, but as a part of the process, that goes for both sides. What I saw with ACORN did not and does not bring vindictiveness or joy for the punishment. The primary concern is that harmful behavior be stopped. It does not look good at all and I accept that. I just don't find joy in other Peoples misery. The pendulum swings, that's no excuse for bad behavior.

I too would love to see the unedited tapes. Because I have no doubts many more in Acorn would be forced to retire.

Probably. The tapes are also evidence against the film crew, where it was illegal to tape.

My biggest problem with ACORN is Election Fraud. I know People that work Elections in NYC, when the buses pull up, Poll workers can't even ask for ID. Non English speaking overwhelm and in the end nobody knows nothing. We are as bad as the third world in elections, sanity is not allowed in the door, every remedy is obstructed. It is the biggest lie I know in Government.

C'mon, Ollie ... that's a bit silly ... if they had more on ACORN in those tapes it would have come out.

But I'm with the both of you ... let's see them unedited.

C'mon, Ollie ... that's a bit silly ... if they had more on ACORN in those tapes it would have come out.

But I'm with the both of you ... let's see them unedited.

It would prove to be either very interesting or extremely boring. I think I'd be interested.

Probably. The tapes are also evidence against the film crew, where it was illegal to tape.

My biggest problem with ACORN is Election Fraud. I know People that work Elections in NYC, when the buses pull up, Poll workers can't even ask for ID. Non English speaking overwhelm and in the end nobody knows nothing. We are as bad as the third world in elections, sanity is not allowed in the door, every remedy is obstructed. It is the biggest lie I know in Government.

This is incorrect. I work in election politics in NYC, and I've been asked for ID every single time I've gone to vote.

This is incorrect. I work in election politics in NYC, and I've been asked for ID every single time I've gone to vote.

In Ohio you have to show an ID, But just about anything that shows your name will be accepted. New law for 2008 election made a park bench a legal address for voting. Go figure.

Forum List

Back