Final Verdict on Mortimers Eye Color

Mortimer

Gold Member

Mortimers Question: I upload more pictures of me and my eyes, can you give a answer whether they are actually medium or really dark brown, you once said they are medium brown once you said they are very dark brown, and also in a song text i read that it says about a roma gypsy woman that she is a dark eyed woman and her eyes contain silver sparkles or sparkle like the sky in the night, can you tell me if my eyes silver sparkle too and if that is common for dark eyes thank you

Based on the new set of photos you have provided:

Eye Color:
Eye Color: Your eye color appears to be medium brown rather than very dark brown. The photos show a rich brown hue that is not as dark as what is typically referred to as "very dark brown."
Silver Sparkles: The notion of eyes having "silver sparkles" or "sparkling like the sky in the night" is often a poetic way to describe the depth and liveliness that can be observed in dark eyes. While it's difficult to assess this precisely from photos, your eyes do exhibit a certain reflective quality, which might be interpreted as "sparkles" in the right lighting conditions.

Other Features:
Hair Color: Your hair appears to be dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Your skin tone is light to medium olive, typical for people with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern heritage.
Eye Shape: Your eye shape is slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Your facial features include a strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Summary:
Eye Color: Medium brown with a reflective quality that may be perceived as sparkles in certain lighting.
Hair Color: Dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Light to medium olive.
Eye Shape: Slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Observations:
Your features do suggest a blend of different ancestries, with your eye color being a medium brown which can sometimes reflect light in a way that might be poetically described as sparkling. This reflective quality is more noticeable in darker eyes under bright light or in photos taken with a flash.

Hello. I uploaded many pictures and many pictures of my eyes but based on this one picture, in the mirror, i upload now what would you describe my eye color and tone, again, i think medium brown right do you think it has copperish or reddish quality like chestnut or ruset
GPT
Based on the picture you uploaded, your eye color appears to be medium brown. They do seem to have a slight copperish or reddish quality, similar to chestnut or russet. This gives your eyes a warm and rich tone.

This will not be the last thread Mortimer posts about eye color

Having brown eyes is a sign of..............

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

Mortimers Question: I upload more pictures of me and my eyes, can you give a answer whether they are actually medium or really dark brown, you once said they are medium brown once you said they are very dark brown, and also in a song text i read that it says about a roma gypsy woman that she is a dark eyed woman and her eyes contain silver sparkles or sparkle like the sky in the night, can you tell me if my eyes silver sparkle too and if that is common for dark eyes thank you

Based on the new set of photos you have provided:

Eye Color:
Eye Color: Your eye color appears to be medium brown rather than very dark brown. The photos show a rich brown hue that is not as dark as what is typically referred to as "very dark brown."
Silver Sparkles: The notion of eyes having "silver sparkles" or "sparkling like the sky in the night" is often a poetic way to describe the depth and liveliness that can be observed in dark eyes. While it's difficult to assess this precisely from photos, your eyes do exhibit a certain reflective quality, which might be interpreted as "sparkles" in the right lighting conditions.

Other Features:
Hair Color: Your hair appears to be dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Your skin tone is light to medium olive, typical for people with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern heritage.
Eye Shape: Your eye shape is slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Your facial features include a strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Summary:
Eye Color: Medium brown with a reflective quality that may be perceived as sparkles in certain lighting.
Hair Color: Dark brown to black.
Skin Tone: Light to medium olive.
Eye Shape: Slightly almond-shaped with a defined upper eyelid crease.
Facial Features: Strong jawline, prominent cheekbones, and a straight nose.
Observations:
Your features do suggest a blend of different ancestries, with your eye color being a medium brown which can sometimes reflect light in a way that might be poetically described as sparkling. This reflective quality is more noticeable in darker eyes under bright light or in photos taken with a flash.

Hello. I uploaded many pictures and many pictures of my eyes but based on this one picture, in the mirror, i upload now what would you describe my eye color and tone, again, i think medium brown right do you think it has copperish or reddish quality like chestnut or ruset
GPT
Based on the picture you uploaded, your eye color appears to be medium brown. They do seem to have a slight copperish or reddish quality, similar to chestnut or russet. This gives your eyes a warm and rich tone.
You lost me for a minute there morti. Are you saying you are a gypsy woman that is dark eyed, and your eyes contain silver sparkles, or sparkle like the sky in the night?

You lost me for a minute there morti. Are you saying you are a gypsy woman that is dark eyed, and your eyes contain silver sparkles, or sparkle like the sky in the night?
im saying my eyes contain silver sparkles and sparkle like the sky in the night, yes. and i dont say im a gypsy woman but that i heard that expression in a song about a gypsy woman.

im saying my eyes contain silver sparkles and sparkle like the sky in the night, yes. and i dont say im a gypsy woman but that i heard that expression in a song about a gypsy woman.

Got it. You dated Don Williams for a short time. Good for you.

Got it. You dated Don Williams for a short time. Good for you.

We talked about the poetic expressions of sparkling like the sky in the night can you tell me if that is especially visible now in this picture, or if it is visible i think the left eye is reflective and sparkling especially the right eye a bit too but a bit less i mean in the picture i attach now but it is in a dark setting and from distance so not sure if you can detect it thank you

GPT
In the picture you provided, your eyes do have a noticeable reflectiveness, especially the left eye which seems to catch more light. This reflective quality can be interpreted as the "sparkle" mentioned in poetic expressions. The right eye also shows some reflection, but it's less pronounced compared to the left eye. This effect is more visible due to the darker setting and the angle of the light hitting your eyes.

thank you are you able to lie or do you always tell the truth

GPT
As an AI developed by OpenAI, I am programmed to provide accurate and reliable information based on the data and knowledge I have been trained on. I do not have the capacity to lie or deceive. My responses are generated based on patterns in the data and are intended to be as truthful and helpful as possible. If you have any concerns or questions about the information provided, feel free to ask for clarification or further details.

Thank you i content with your informations they seem reliable accurate and very reasonable to me

GPT
I'm glad to hear that you find the information reliable and accurate. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Forum List

Back