Final word on G Floyd

A good white guy who took a job to protect people from the slime of society is in prison because the black slime of society died due to his drug use while being detained for a crime.

Lesson learned.
If we're talking pieces of shit, murderer beats drug user you dumb Bingo. 😄

George Floyd was a man who brutally armed robbed a pregnant woman, he was a felon, and he got what he deserved.

1697883744211.png

LMAO! The Jews didn’t! That’s how they were rounded up.

I think you are a tad confused. Most German and Austrian Jews survived the war.

Most of the Jews who were killed were from Poland and the Slavic countries, which either allied with Germany or were conquered by Germany.

it is when your claims are simply pulled out of your ass which they are.

History does not support you boy

Nope, I've cited that every other advanced democracy has strict gun controls and low crime rates. (Because criminals don't feel quite as brave when they can't get a gun, imagine that.)

Wow, how many demented lies are in this meme.

Breonna Taylor was not a drug dealer. Her ex-boyfriend was.
Jacob Blake had a tumultuous relationship with his girlfriend, but was never convicted of "Rape".
George Floyd did not point a gun at a pregnant woman. There's no evidence that the woman was pregnant.

The thing is "Were these perfect people", which they are not. The question is, did the police use excessive force in dealing with them, which they absolutely did.

Most of the Jews who were killed were from Poland and the Slavic countries, which either allied with Germany or were conquered by Germany.

Nope, I've cited that every other advanced democracy has strict gun controls and low crime rates. (Because criminals don't feel quite as brave when they can't get a gun, imagine that.)
They can get guns and crime still exists. Your citations do not refute the fact that disarming a person does not make them safer.

And you made up the crap about gun ownsership in early America

Wow, how many demented lies are in this meme.

Breonna Taylor was not a drug dealer. Her ex-boyfriend was.
Jacob Blake had a tumultuous relationship with his girlfriend, but was never convicted of "Rape".
George Floyd did not point a gun at a pregnant woman. There's no evidence that the woman was pregnant.

The thing is "Were these perfect people", which they are not. The question is, did the police use excessive force in dealing with them, which they absolutely did.
No they did not liar

The Jacob Blake and Breonna Taylor shootings were justified and appropriate much like the micheal brown shooting and the ritten hoiuise shootings

You were proven a liar and fool in every thread about those shootings. Much liek the premise of MBLM in general is fraudulent

Final word on G Floyd:​

My final word on that career criminal is that I'm glad he's dead and burning in hell. He should have been put out of our misery a long time ago. Time to release the good cop who was simply doing his job.

Final word on G Floyd:​

My final word on that career criminal is that I'm glad he's dead and burning in hell. He should have been put out of our misery a long time ago. Time to release the good cop who was simply doing his job.
😄

Oblivious mother fuckers like will never understand how insane you look celebrating the death of someone who was trying to pass off a bad $20 while at the same time crying over the conviction of a murderer. You clowns need to get a grip on reality.

Eh, most of them survived so what’s the big deal?

Jesus fucking Christ dude. WTF is wrong with you.

Oh yes, those Jews were disarmed.

😄

Oblivious mother fuckers like will never understand how insane you look celebrating the death of someone who was trying to pass off a bad $20 while at the same time crying over the conviction of a murderer. You clowns need to get a grip on reality.
Still ... we all have to admit that the day he died was a very good day for the innocent members of the community he terrorized. Never forget the fact that he held a gun to a pregnant woman as he robbed her in her home. Death was too good for that demon.

Still ... we all have to admit that the day he died was a very good day for the innocent members of the community he terrorized. Never forget the fact that he held a gun to a pregnant woman as he robbed her in her home. Death was too good for that demon.
We don't all have to admit. Little bitches like you simply can't accept disagreement. Mentally. Because you're weak like that. So you pretend. 😄

Where did I say you had to give up your guns?

I said guns should be hard to get... not impossible. Which means a thorough background check, psych exam, drug test, licensing, and insurance.

Um, we saw the video, dude. That's what the video evidence shows. Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck for nine minutes.

Except that Naloxone was never administered... A knee to the neck was, while the man screamed "I can't breathe!"

Try 'screaming' while being choked and deprived of oxygen.

What did the city of Minneapolis lose from his death? They lost a person who was willing to take the job of protecting them. They lost nothing from Floyd being gone.

Forum List

Back