Final word on G Floyd

Second Amendment is about Militias, not gun ownership. I'm all for well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years. (Illinois National Guard.)

What the Second Amendment is NOT is an unregulated permission to own weapons of your choice.

If it were, then we'd all have the right to own Anthrax, tactical nukes, claymore mines, anti-tank rockets, machine guns, mustard gas, or howitzers.

Clearly, no one interprets the 2A to mean that.

But you do interpret it to mean that a crazy person like Joker Holmes or Awake the Rapper can walk into a gun store and buy a military-grade rifle and a 100-round magazine.

You stupid fuck, when the Constitution was written, militiamen were required to come with their own weapons and ammo. That directly contradicts your bullshit.

WHy do you guys pretend that something can't be true if it infringes on your reality.

If you have a mental defect or are a dangerous lunatic, then your access to a gun should be infringed. I can see why you wouldn't want someone else making that call, your posts are pretty unhinged, Anger Issues.
How so? Did you read my post? Because your answer here makes no sense

You're free to own the howitzer. Bio weapons on the other hand, violate all kinds of international treaties.
Not an issue of international treaties...

That was in a sworn deposition of a prosecutor. A prosecutor that withdrew from the case because they weren't going to be part of railroading the officers.

Awesome. If you can't do your job, you should quit.

If you can afford it buy a howitzer. It’s fine with me. Also if you want to play with anthrax in your basement you’re an idiot and deserve what you get.
But the government won't let me... that's the point.
Just like it shouldn't let you have a military grade weapon.

Well Regulated militias.

You stupid fuck, when the Constitution was written, militiamen were required to come with their own weapons and ammo. That directly contradicts your bullshit.

Actually, not really. When the first battle broke out at Lexington and Concorde, the British were trying to seize an armory. The Continental Army had so few weapons they had to get them from France.

Here's the thing. We don't have militias anymore, we have a professional military with reserves and police departments. So why do we need to make sure everyone can get a gun for a militia that will never be called up.

Actually, not really. When the first battle broke out at Lexington and Concorde, the British were trying to seize an armory. The Continental Army had so few weapons they had to get them from France.

Here's the thing. We don't have militias anymore, we have a professional military with reserves and police departments. So why do we need to make sure everyone can get a gun for a militia that will never be called up.

Militia members were required to equip themselves with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a box able to contain not less than 24 suitable cartridges, and a knapsack. Alternatively, everyone enrolled was to provide himself with a rifle, a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shot-pouch, and a knapsack.[10] Exemptions applied to some occupations, including members of Congress, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen

Just STFU propagandist.

Not an issue of international treaties...

Awesome. If you can't do your job, you should quit.

But the government won't let me... that's the point.
Just like it shouldn't let you have a military grade weapon.

Well Regulated militias.
Your problem is thinking the bill of rights and the Constitution are only there because the government allows it. They are there to keep the government away from you.

Militia members were required to equip themselves with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a box able to contain not less than 24 suitable cartridges, and a knapsack. Alternatively, everyone enrolled was to provide himself with a rifle, a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shot-pouch, and a knapsack.[10] Exemptions applied to some occupations, including members of Congress, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen

Just STFU propagandist.
So that sounds like a... well-regulated militia.

Hey, neat idea, let's ONLY allow private citizens to have flintlocks, just like the 1792 law says.

The reality- very few people owned guns in colonial America. They were too expensive an item, costing more than a skilled tradesman's monthly salary

our problem is thinking the bill of rights and the Constitution are only there because the government allows it. They are there to keep the government away from you.

It's not the government I'm worried about here. I worry about the lunatic who is going to burst into a mall or a workplace I happen to be at and start shooting the place up because no one bothered to determine if he was sane enough to have a gun

A knee to the neck was, while the man screamed "I can't breathe!"

Try screaming when you are unable to breath.

Vocal cords do not work, unless your airway is clear enough to push air through them.

Someone capable of screaming, someone capable of yelling, is not unable to breath, is not being choked or strangled.

I guess it's not reasonable to expect someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman to understand such essential basics of human physiology.

So that sounds like a... well-regulated militia.

Hey, neat idea, let's ONLY allow private citizens to have flintlocks, just like the 1792 law says.

The reality- very few people owned guns in colonial America. They were too expensive an item, costing more than a skilled tradesman's monthly salary
Hey stupid idea.

The contradiction is insane. You cannot make people safer by disarming them

You are ignorant and wrong about history. Guns were commonly owned by most and not as expensive as you claim.

Sorry boy but you lost that argument long ago

Um, we saw the video, dude. That's what the video evidence shows. Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck for nine minutes.

No, actually your fucking stupid feeble mind was brainwashed into believing that you saw a video in which Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes. But of course no such video exists. Fake news outlets showed you a snippet and with a false narrative and told you that it exists, and you are so stupid that you believed them.

But the thing is, smart people who can think for themselves saw right through that ridiculous false narrative.

People who are as stupid as you will never comprehend that. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

I challenge you to post a link to a video in which Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes.

The reason you cannot post any such video is simply because it does not exist, moron.

Try screaming when you are unable to breath.

Vocal cords do not work, unless your airway is clear enough to push air through them.

Someone capable of screaming, someone capable of yelling, is not unable to breath, is not being choked or strangled.

I guess it's not reasonable to expect someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman to understand such essential basics of human physiology.

Again, the guy who thinks he can baptize dead people really has no business telling us about human physiology.

Bottom line. Floyd died with Chauvin's knee on his neck for 9 minutes. The coroner ruled it a homicide, and the jury convicted the son of a bitch.

This isn't complicated.

Hey stupid idea.

The contradiction is insane. You cannot make people safer by disarming them

Sure you can. The Europeans and Japanese have done it, and they have NOWHERE NEAR our homicide or crime rates.

You are ignorant and wrong about history. Guns were commonly owned by most and not as expensive as you claim.

Sorry boy but you lost that argument long ago

Actually, if that were the case, you guys wouldn't be shitting bricks every time there's a mass shooting and people wonder why we have to live like this.

No, actually your fucking stupid feeble mind was brainwashed into believing that you saw a video in which Chauvin kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes. But of course no such video exists. Fake news outlets showed you a snippet and with a false narrative and told you that it exists, and you are so stupid that you believed them.

But the thing is, smart people who can think for themselves saw right through that ridiculous false narrative.

People who are as stupid as you will never comprehend that. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.
Stupid is thinking you can keep treating black people like this, and expect them to keep taking it.

Forum List

Back