Finally. A Good Movie About Reagan Being Made

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
May have to see it in the DC area. Everyone where I live are Reagan fans. I look forward to making my way thru the Karen’s trying to stop me at the theater. The violent Left outside will add depth of realism to the movie.

Dennis Quaid plays Reagan.
89C868A8-45E7-48C3-B04F-0BE3457E735D.png

Maybe it will be accurate and show how he railed against big govt and tyranny, while ignoring his limitations on power. Like how he was bringing in cocaine, started the crack epidemic, ignored congress and had a very corrupt admin.

Maybe it will be accurate and show how he railed against big govt and tyranny, while ignoring his limitations on power. Like how he was bringing in cocaine, started the crack epidemic, ignored congress and had a very corrupt admin.
Topic is Reagan, not Clinton.

If it was an accurate movie about Slick Willy, it would be rated XXX.

May have to see it in the DC area. Everyone where I live are Reagan fans. I look forward to making my way thru the Karen’s trying to stop me at the theater. The violent Left outside will add depth of realism to the movie.

View attachment 454564
Is it going to show Reagan shitting on gun rights in California because some Black Panthers decided to exercise said rights?

FUCK Reagan

I want a movie about the behavior of the Democrat Party and the Press's despicable behavior and dirty deeds during the Trump Presidency.

Who says it is a good movie?

The moderate publication, National Review, has conceded the point.

This is undoubtably the greatest film in motion picture history, at least since "No Holds Barred" was released.
Not true

The greatest film in motion picture history will be about Trump, our greatest President.

I mostly watch movies in which all its actors have long been dead. I surmise Reagan would have had a much better acting career if it wasn't for Fred MacMurrey. Every so often I need a MacMurrey movie fix. Reagan is a fine substitute as long as there's no chimp in the film, that one never interested me. This new one should be a good movie, he's the last Republican president that rose up on his own without help from daddy's wealth and/or connections.

View attachment 454564
The real challenge is Quad playing an actor with no talent.

The decade of the declining Cold War, big-hair bands and block-buster movies, Reaganomics and America's new prosperity, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II. A very nostalgic decade. I hope the movie does it justice.
The world closed a dark chapter in human history because of Reagan, Thatcher and the Pope JP. It’s why the Left despise them.

The decade of the declining Cold War, big-hair bands and block-buster movies, Reaganomics and America's new prosperity, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II. A very nostalgic decade. I hope the movie does it justice.
The world closed a dark chapter in human history because of Reagan, Thatcher and the Pope JP. It’s why the Left despise them.
True, the darkness of the 70s and the Carter Administration would have made any Republican president look like a savior, but Reagan was likable and genuine beyond all the others.

There is nothing more sad than someone saying "Finally A Good Movie About Reagan!!" - you conservatives are so fragile....

View attachment 454564
All the people where you live are stupid brainwashed sheep then.
Hollywood will of course glamorize him same as the media does leaving out key details how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time having more people in his administration indicted than any other president before him combined and omitting as well what a warmonger and mass murderer he was.

Forum List

Back