Finally announced! Obama's great gun roundup date is set.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
The American people will not stand for this. We will fight back and resist, and NOTHING will prevail over us!

I encourage every single patriotic, freedom loving American to resist! Fight back! If they want our guns, they'll have to take them from our cold, dead fingers! Spread the word and make sure everybody knows. Buy your guns and ammo now, and when the day comes, BE PREPARED!

gungrab.png

Who told!! Next you'll start blabbing on the death panel launch this summer !

The American people will not stand for this. We will fight back and resist, and NOTHING will prevail over us!

I encourage every single patriotic, freedom loving American to resist! Fight back! If they want our guns, they'll have to take them from our cold, dead fingers! Spread the word and make sure everybody knows. Buy your guns and ammo now, and when the day comes, BE PREPARED!

gungrab.png

I like u swim . I'll give you some info I picked up at the last commie liberal America haters club secret meeting I went too. (Hosted by Planned Parenthood).

The big gun grab a thon starts on day 2 of the GOP national convention . Since GOPers can't tak their guns into the convention, it's the perfect day to strike! U know how us liberals have a flair for dramatic irony !

• Banned

Don't try to deny it, you liberals. When Obama comes, we'll be ready.

Stupid gun nut, you don't even have the right day! Ooops , I've said too much .

I don't know what you liberals think is so funny. The constitution clearly guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The reason the founding fathers included the second amendment was precisely so that we the people could fight back against a government trying to trample on us. And that's exactly what's going to happen.

Obama is going to get himself in a real bind when he tries to send in the National Guard to assist the DOJ, but they defend the people instead. This has always been the end game. Obama plans to be dictator for life.

Due to the runaway raging success of the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ advertising campaign, the gun manufacturers and retailers of America are making massive back door, sooper sekrit donations to the Clinton campaign.

Don't try to deny it, you liberals. When Obama comes, we'll be ready.

Stupid gun nut, you don't even have the right day! Ooops , I've said too much .

I don't know what you liberals think is so funny. The constitution clearly guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The reason the founding fathers included the second amendment was precisely so that we the people could fight back against a government trying to trample on us. And that's exactly what's going to happen.

Obama is going to get himself in a real bind when he tries to send in the National Guard to assist the DOJ, but they defend the people instead. This has always been the end game. Obama plans to be dictator for life.

Don't worry . He's deputized the Black Lives Matter members .

Scalia said the same thing about the constitution before he was served that cyanide espresso ! That finally shut him up.

Well I just came from an unborn baby parts silent auction and word was the gun grab is cancelled since the election will be a runaway win for the dems. We will just get the new godless Supreme Court to declare all gun owners as enemy combatants .

Forum List

Back