FINALLY! Biden has a coherent statement!!

Sorry bout that,

1. I started hard labor at 15 years of age, been working hard ever since.
2. I'm a working class man, i rolled up my sleaves at 15, road my bike 15 miles, one way, then worked all day in the hot sun, then road my bike back home, after dark, got up early and did it again.
3. I know what hard work is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I started hard labor at 15 years of age, been working hard ever since.
2. I'm a working class man, i rolled up my sleaves at 15, road my bike 15 miles, one way, then worked all day in the hot sun, then road my bike back home, after dark, got up early and did it again.
3. I know what hard work is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I started working for an outdoor company when I was twelve for cash money. I walked from my house, to their lodge, year round. When I turned 19, I quit and moved 600 miles away from my family for better work opportunities.

Like I said, zip it.

Sorry 'Bout That.

I love how the Demonicreeps were cheering this brainless fuktard on, until they saw Trumps face light up and realized their Pedophile leader told them to vote Trump..............then all of s sudden they all shit their pants, and all we heard was crickets.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I started working for an outdoor company when I was twelve for cash money. I walked from my house, to their lodge, year round. When I turned 19, I quit and moved 600 miles away from my family for better work opportunities.

Like I said, zip it.

Sorry 'Bout That.
Sorry bout that,

1. I started my lawn business at 8 years old.
2. And worked at mowing and edging yards on my street.
3. You're a puss, just go away loser.
4. I went to an actual job at fifteen you idiot.
5. Now im old and work very little, but i have developed many business' over the years.
6. I have a history of hard work, work that would kill people these days.
7. I'm sure you'd be dead if you did what ive done.
8. Get a real job, flunky!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I started my lawn business at 8 years old.
2. And worked at mowing and edging yards on my street.
3. You're a puss, just go away loser.
4. I went to an actual job at fifteen you idiot.
5. Now im old and work very little, but i have developed many business' over the years.
6. I have a history of hard work, work that would kill people these days.
7. I'm sure you'd be dead if you did what ive done.
8. Get a real job, flunky!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As uneducated as you really are, I doubt seriously you got very far. And every 8 year old has a lawn business, my brother and I did.

"Sorry 'bout that" - brain-damaged chesswarsnow.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just go about your no nothing life, no one cares anyways.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Could say the same for yourself. I will gladly get on with my life, I'm happy. I'm not so miserable, that I post gibberish on forums and viciously attack people who have differing storries and opinions. (you)

Not sorry, Reeses.

Could say the same for yourself. I will gladly get on with my life, I'm happy. I'm not so miserable, that I post gibberish on forums and viciously attack people who have differing storries and opinions. (you)

Not sorry, Reeses.
Sorry bout that,

1. You attacked me, you moron.
2. Take your schtick elsewhere, im onto you loser.
3. Just go live under a bridge, they will respect you there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Get the nuclear codes away from Joey asshat ASAP!!!
18165d7360172f14c036843b09eeae1759d5b5eb45995fd93d8a47cbd1240683.jpg

Forum List

Back