Finally broke down & went to see a doctor today.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First trip to a Dr in over 10 or 11 years. I have pneumonia, bronchitis and type B flu

Haven't slept in near three days. This shit ain't no joke. Been a long time since I was sick

oh, ok....pneumonia, been there, done that! It stinks, but for me the antibiotics worked very quickly, though it was a weaker one cuz I am allergic to most antibiotics.... the cough stays for a while, but the fever goes down quickly.

• Banned
oh, ok....pneumonia, been there, done that! It stinks, but for me the antibiotics worked very quickly, though it was a weaker one cuz I am allergic to most antibiotics.... the cough stays for a while, but the fever goes down quickly.
Yeah I got Tamiflu, antibiotics & some crazy ass tiny clear round pill. In 3 days I've had one hour of sleep. I am desperately hoping I sleep tonight

You sure you ain't got The Rockin' Pneumonia and Boogie Woogie Flu?

Hang in there Grampa and get well quickly. Love ya guy.

You sure you ain't got The Rockin' Pneumonia and Boogie Woogie Flu?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJ78hYI6wk

Hang in there Grampa and get well quickly. Love ya guy.

That is in my head now! /spank

You should try masturbating with the flu. Larry David did a stand up bit on it that is hilarious. I tried it. After about 10 minutes you are out of breath and approaching exhaustion. You are nowhere finishing, but your erection does not subside. So after you take a break you go back to work, periodically stopping to catch your breath. At 20 minutes you feel like you are going to die. Then you begin wondering if you should call your doctor. But what would you tell him? At this point you are delirious. The only way to end this torture is to finish the task, so you get back to it. Finally, at around 30 minutes you feel something start to happen, so you start furiously yanking because you know the end is near. Finally, you reach that moment and blow your load. The pain is over and now you can lie down and relax, in shame for realizing you almost killed yourself whacking off.

The point is that it takes FOREVER to blow your load when you have the flu. It is very unpleasant, but you cannot stop once you start.

Give it a whirl, Grampa, and tell us how it goes!

Well I got about 2 hours of intermittent sleep. The pills have my gut all tied up.
If you have Ginger spice in the cupboard you could try a tad bit of that in a hot cup of tea with honey (this works for my family). Fresh Ginger from the grocery store slice thin add a piece to tea and honey is the best. Licorice also kills influenza and respiratory viruses and can also ease many stomach aches. Just don't use Licorice long term. A few sticks of Blackjack gum may do the trick for you (we keep the powdered root around). Licorice pubmed.

Don't take those meds without lots of water, force the extra water in to you or juices for the next few days....

Forum List

Back