Finally, Conservatives Begin To Back Away From the Confederate Flag

Racist rhetoric is killing police officers and Guno takes umbrage over a piece of cloth. Typical mindless drone.

The Confederate battle flag flew over the capitol dome in Columbia, S.C., from 1962, when the legislature hoisted it as a symbol of defiance against integration,

That backward state should be ostracized and boycotted

Finally Conservatives Begin To Back Away From the Confederate Flag Mother Jones
That flag is nothing but pure beauty and a symbol of pride.
Thanks to idiot racist like you, lots of new folks will be inspired to hate it and work to make it shunned.

The Confederate battle flag flew over the capitol dome in Columbia, S.C., from 1962, when the legislature hoisted it as a symbol of defiance against integration,

It's hard for SC to deny that the flag was flown in 1962 to protest integration. I'm betting it comes down soon.
It was moved from the State House dome in 2000. It's flying at a memorial for dead soldiers. You wanna move it, git 'er done.

When they get finished removing flags they don't like, what will they focus on next?

Gun grabbers going after statues holding guns?

removing artillery pieces?

Thanks to idiot racist like you.
I'm proud of my race and it's accomplishments.How about you?

I am proud of the accomplishments of humanity irrespective of race.

I am proud that there great leaders for peace like Gandhi and Mandela. I am proud that there were great botanists like George Washington Carver. I am proud of Einstein and Coppernicus and Galileo. I am proud that there were people willing to die for civil rights like Lincoln and MLK. I am proud that there was the greatest generation who fought against fascism which includes the Navajo code talkers and the Tuskegee airmen.

And that is just to name a handful of those who have done so much to make us better people who appose slavery, racism and all the other vile things that dehumanize us.

You are a disgrace to your race. Most of your race thinks you and your ilk are a vile, crude and offensive jerks.

You are a disgrace to your race. Most of your race thinks you and your ilk are a vile, crude and offensive jerks.
Bullshit. You do know this country was established for whites only.

That rag was in use for only 31/2 years in the history of S.C. but this is what they want to be known for. What a pathetic collection of cretins these flag huggers are. News flash Stevie! Your slaves aren`t coming back...ever.

BZZZZT WRONG AGAIN!

Nowhere in the constitution does it make that claim.

Nah, most of us are into those velvet Elvis portraits, or the dogs playing poker or pool.

BZZZZT WRONG AGAIN!

Nowhere in the constitution does it make that claim.
Check the wording of the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation of the 1st congress.

That moron The Irish Ram thanked the resident racist for that post :facepalm:

That's because to many, that is exactly what it is. While you would like to convince us that everyone flying that flag wants to kill blacks, shows how ignorant liberal sheeple really are. Dot Com is a perfect example.
To hear dot tell it, everyone that isn't black is a racist. Anyone who doesn't believe what the dot believes is a nutjob. Dot is Obama's dream. Hear it, speak it, eat it, regurgitate it keeps blot too busy to notice the important things. Flags are the biggest threat to America.
When Dukes of Hazard was a television hit, was dot calling the tv stations telling them how racist they were? No, not until the PC police told dot what to do.
This is America. Dot doesn't get to decide our freedoms. Fly your flags.

Last edited:

That's because to many, that is exactly what it is. While you would like to convince us that everyone flying that flag wants to kill blacks, shows how ignorant liberal sheeple really are. Dot Com is a perfect example.
To hear dot tell it, everyone that isn't black is a racist. Anyone who doesn't believe what the dot believes is a nutjob. Dot is Obama's dream. Hear it, speak it, eat it, regurgitate it keeps blot to busy to notice the important things. Flags are the biggest threat to America.
When Dukes of Hazard was a television hit, was dot calling the tv stations telling them how racist they were? No, not until the PC police told dot what to do.
You are a female right? Females don't worry their pretty little heads about such matters in the South. Its for men to decide Sugar Shorts :talktothehand:

tumblr_lilr75Kh9g1qdlkgg.gif

You can't be serious.

One of the founding documents declares that all men are created equal.

The founders were not racists in spite of what bed wetting liberals would like to believe. Some of them owned slaves, fine. They also set them free at some point. They didn't establish this nation for white people, they established it for everyone.

That sort of statement is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read. Stupid shit like that usually gets posted by idiots like guano or rdean. It's over the top.

/ignore.

To hear dot tell it, everyone that isn't black is a racist. Anyone who doesn't believe what the dot believes is a nutjob. Dot is Obama's dream. Hear it, speak it, eat it, regurgitate it keeps blot to busy to notice the important things. Flags are the biggest threat to America.
You are a female right? Females don't worry their pretty little heads about such matters in the South. Its for men to decide Sugar Shorts :talktothehand:

Females in the north and south don't worry about whether a flag flyer is a Demo or a Repub. because who is flying what flag isn't real high on our priority list. That shtick is reserved for the perpetually offended, shitty shorts.

Forum List

Back