Finally hate lost in America....two Dem. Victories tonight.....finally!!

Hmm? If Dems take the house in 2018 alone.

Seems like good for America.

The great Douche will sign anythang.the Dems pass.Just if they don't impeach him.
That would be somewhat okay if IT stops tweeting and speaking. Just sign the bills.
And we are holding the football for now.

Really like he signed a law below here.
Reversing of that Mental People can't have guns.

The Douche is the Purple Anchor on red Dopers in 2018.

btw.. The polls were right in 2017...DANG!

Last edited:
You should read the rest of the way down that article.

But the Republican Party isn't doing any better, with just 30% of Americans holding a favorable view. That's essentially the same as September, when the rating hit its lowest point in polling back to 1992, but down from 42% in March. A broad 6 in 10, 61%, have an unfavorable opinion.
The fake news portion as they seek to console the faithful

:lol::lol::lol:

So you believe only the half of the poll that makes you feel good - but the other half is "fake news"?

That about sums up the right in this country today, I think.
Same as Sept when we had no chance to win//rrrigghttt.....like I said ....just trying to console the faithful

:lol:

Quit while you're behind, dude. You're embarassing yourself.
yeah....keep mouthing the muhb russia bs.....like that...maybe take your own advice eh

Can't help but keep digging, can you?

The fake news portion as they seek to console the faithful

So you believe only the half of the poll that makes you feel good - but the other half is "fake news"?

Same as Sept when we had no chance to win//rrrigghttt.....like I said ....just trying to console the faithful

yeah....keep mouthing the muhb russia bs.....like that...maybe take your own advice eh

Cant help but laugh at libs helplessness

Phil Murphy Cruises To Victory In New Jersey Gubernatorial Race
The Democrat easily defeated Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno.

Virginia Democrat Wins Race For Governor, Handing GOP First Major Loss Under Trump

Democrats are “breathing a sigh of relief,” a Virginia politics expert says.

Just two but its a start.....I am urging and begging blacks....next year, please pressure your candidate to answer your concerns and not let them abuse and use you like the Va. candidate did. Demand accountability and please for the sake of God.....show up and vote and lets send a message to white supremecy.....we are not turning back the clock....besides, somebody stole it already!!

Donald got his butt kicked

I say more like...

MAGA-_Misog-_Ass300.gif

It numbers over a thousand...why do you think that is?

Could it be dems have nothing to offer but chronic BS? Calling everyone racist, delporable, homophobe, nazi, etc isnt a game plan. It's stupid
The pendulum swings this way and that, you dumb whore
Sounds like you are channeling your inner Harvey Weinstein.

That's how demoquacks roll, they accuse the right of a war on women...then...
I apologize. I'm sorry to both of you. But... when I see a dumb whore being a dumb whore, I feel like it's my responsibility to tell them. In hopes that one day, they'll stop being a dumb, braindead whore. :dunno:

Call me that to my face and I'll bitch slap you into next month old man. Bank it
All you will do is

cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

Ryan doesn't feel.that way tonight.

ryan-trump-dont-hurt-me1.gif

The pendulum swings this way and that, you dumb whore
Sounds like you are channeling your inner Harvey Weinstein.

That's how demoquacks roll, they accuse the right of a war on women...then...

They are, after all, the party that now openly supports the “right” of creepy, mentally-deranged, morally-defective male perverts to unfettered access to women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, restrooms, communal showers, and such. And they do so on a basis which denies the traits that truly distinguishes a woman from a man. Now that's what I call a “war on women”.

I apologize. I'm sorry to both of you. But... when I see a dumb whore being a dumb whore, I feel like it's my responsibility to tell them. In hopes that one day, they'll stop being a dumb, braindead whore. :dunno:

Call me that to my face and I'll bitch slap you into next month old man. Bank it

TheOldFool isn't worth the effort. Sometimes, with that sort of vermin, it's best just to let them run their mouths and show everyone else what they are.

Last edited:
Didn't the Washington State Senate switch to Democrat?

I don't know if you are just trying to get people to post in your threads--but YOU are the hater
it's obvious from your posts--hate/racism in all your posts
YOU are the racist supremacist that wants blacks to be supreme --you hate whites
we don't buy your CRAP
you prove the other sides' points with your posts
you can't even discuss rationally, civilly, legibly, etc...some of your posts are very grammatically incorrect making them confusing to understand

from now on, you are on my ignore list --thank you

I don't know if you are just trying to get people to post in your threads--but YOU are the hater
YOU are the racist supremacist that wants blacks to be supreme --you hate whites
we don't buy your CRAP
you can't even discuss rationally, civilly, legibly, etc...some of your posts are very grammatically incorrect making them confusing to understand

The GOP is 90% white and confederate for a reason.

we don't buy your CRAP

The GOP is 90% white and confederate for a reason.
and that reason is????

Elizabeth Warren wasn't running but she is in a state of fury that does not diminish. Minority leader Pelosi asked Democrats to can the impeachment rap. Good move, no grounds. Show misconduct in office, not allegations you groped somebody or made a statement about an unknown ten year old eons ago.

Forum List

Back