Finally hate lost in America....two Dem. Victories tonight.....finally!!

Yawn, dems manage victories in blue states.

Think hard
Dems just need to clean out 60% of the last elected DOPer elected MORONS in their BLUE states. Game over for Great Douche DOPer Voters!

You'd be wise to Google how many seats the Dems have lost at diffferent levels in recent years. Big whoop ya won two you should've won
No worries, Trump seems eager to hand them right back :thup:

It numbers over a thousand...why do you think that is?

Could it be dems have nothing to offer but chronic BS? Calling everyone racist, delporable, homophobe, nazi, etc isnt a game plan. It's stupid
The pendulum swings this way and that, you dumb whore
Sounds like you are channeling your inner Harvey Weinstein.

Enjoy your victories Democrats. They are tiny, but hey, good for you!! baby steps!!

:thup:

PS- No election (in my lifetime) will surpass Trump beating "her" while she was busy picking out the color of the drapes in the oval office!!

images

Still riding I see

trump-go-round-_Wheee-320x320.gif
That could easily describe demoquacks also

They swept VA and took 13 house seats there, giving the GOP a majority of 4 an inability to stop any veto.

Trumpa gotta thumpa!!!

And Jake's exuberance demonstrates ONCE AGAIN that his past claims of being a Republican are a total lie.
I am a mainstream Never Trump Republican.

This is a blood letting I am willing to go through to excise the cancer of the Alt Right Trumpism that infects our party.

They swept VA and took 13 house seats there, giving the GOP a majority of 4 an inability to stop any veto.

Trumpa gotta thumpa!!!

And Jake's exuberance demonstrates ONCE AGAIN that his past claims of being a Republican are a total lie.

This is a blood letting I am willing to go through to excise the cancer of the Alt Right Trumpism that infects our party.
In the words of Sponge Bob Square Pants, "Good luck with that!!!"

Dems just need to clean out 60% of the last elected DOPer elected MORONS in their BLUE states. Game over for Great Douche DOPer Voters!

You'd be wise to Google how many seats the Dems have lost at diffferent levels in recent years. Big whoop ya won two you should've won

Could it be dems have nothing to offer but chronic BS? Calling everyone racist, delporable, homophobe, nazi, etc isnt a game plan. It's stupid

That's how demoquacks roll, they accuse the right of a war on women...then...

Trumpa gotta thumpa!!!

No, you're a faux republican and everyone knows it

Yawn, dems manage victories in blue states.

Think hard

OldSchool time to change your sig. You won!

va-gov-northam-projected_95e5eb4e8173e591b4c59cb953b5f2c4.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png
Just did :thup:

YEP! the Great Douche Slicer is working well. Even Dread Cruz fears being too close now.

trump_slicer.gif

I apologize. I'm sorry to both of you. :dunno:

Call me that to my face and I'll bitch slap you into next month old man. Bank it

Last edited by a moderator:

I apologize. I'm sorry to both of you. But... when I see a dumb whore being a dumb whore, I feel like it's my responsibility to tell them. In hopes that one day, they'll stop being a dumb, braindead whore. :dunno:

Call me that to my face and I'll bitch slap you into next month old man. Bank it
Probably. But still, I'm glad you finally heard it somewhere.

So dems win in HUGE DEM states... WELL KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER... :laugh:

That's like someone going to a butcher shop and buying a steak, and then CROWING ABOUT BUYING A STEAK.... it's NOT A BIG DEAL.

But I do understand that you progtards have been getting your ASSES KICKED SO BAD for SO LONG now, that even a win in your OWN BACK YARDS is a BIG DEAL to you... :lol:

Your VICTORY LAP is still :lame2: as fuck... :lol:

Liberals think it's okay to use sexist insults against conservative women. Don't ever tell us again that you care about women's rights.

I apologize. I'm sorry to both of you. But... when I see a dumb whore being a dumb whore, I feel like it's my responsibility to tell them. In hopes that one day, they'll stop being a dumb, braindead whore. :dunno:

Probably. But still, I'm glad you finally heard it somewhere.

No probably about it. Do you feel like a man now? You're not, you're pathetic.

So use Hore..

So use Hore..

You and Old School marry whores? Like it old timer?

No man calls a woman a whore. Not real men

Forum List

Back