Finally hate lost in America....two Dem. Victories tonight.....finally!!

I sure hope they pass the Cut Cut Cut Act the Great Douche wants.

Go DOPers! Bring it Home for the Dems.

Enjoy your victories Democrats. They are tiny, but hey, good for you!! baby steps!!

:thup:

PS- No election (in my lifetime) will surpass Trump beating "her" while she was busy picking out the color of the drapes in the oval office!!

images

Still riding I see

trump-go-round-_Wheee-320x320.gif

non sequiturs seem to be a specialty of yours...:cuckoo:

Dang. VA is now a solid Blue state. They did not win a blue state.
Some Douche voters see the error of the votes in 2016.
Like it was Douche on the ballot tonight.
Really they understand the Tax Cut Jobs bill is BS!

Last edited:
Washington (CNN)Favorable views of the Democratic Party have dropped to their lowest mark in more than a quarter century of polling, according to new numbers from a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

Only 37% of Americans have a favorable opinion of Democrats, down from 44% in March of this year. Poll: Views of Democratic Party hit lowest mark in 25 years - CNNPolitics
My condolences :itsok:
No....my condolences.....LLMMAOO
What? :cuckoo:

:laugh:

Washington (CNN)Favorable views of the Democratic Party have dropped to their lowest mark in more than a quarter century of polling, according to new numbers from a CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

Only 37% of Americans have a favorable opinion of Democrats, down from 44% in March of this year. Poll: Views of Democratic Party hit lowest mark in 25 years - CNNPolitics

You should read the rest of the way down that article.

But the Republican Party isn't doing any better, with just 30% of Americans holding a favorable view. That's essentially the same as September, when the rating hit its lowest point in polling back to 1992, but down from 42% in March. A broad 6 in 10, 61%, have an unfavorable opinion.

But the Republican Party isn't doing any better, with just 30% of Americans holding a favorable view. That's essentially the same as September, when the rating hit its lowest point in polling back to 1992, but down from 42% in March. A broad 6 in 10, 61%, have an unfavorable opinion.

Showing lying all the time does matter! It's coming home Yuge.

Liberals think it's okay to use sexist insults against conservative women. Don't ever tell us again that you care about women's rights.

:lol:

You can take your political correctness, and go fuck yourself with it, clown shoes. You're not exactly in a position to speak for "women's rights".

DANG DOPers Attack on VA winners speech.
WOW, He said the Doctors in for the next 4 years...Hahaha!

Liberals think it's okay to use sexist insults against conservative women. Don't ever tell us again that you care about women's rights.

You can take your political correctness, and go fuck yourself with it, clown shoes. You're not exactly in a position to speak for "women's rights".

Neither are you.

If you look real hard at my post, you'll see that I didn't try to, fuckwit.

I rarely look closely at anything you post You're boring, ill informed, uninteresting and a colossal waste of time. In short? A typical left loon.

Have a good one

Phil Murphy Cruises To Victory In New Jersey Gubernatorial Race
The Democrat easily defeated Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno.

Virginia Democrat Wins Race For Governor, Handing GOP First Major Loss Under Trump

Democrats are “breathing a sigh of relief,” a Virginia politics expert says.

Just two but its a start.....I am urging and begging blacks....next year, please pressure your candidate to answer your concerns and not let them abuse and use you like the Va. candidate did. Demand accountability and please for the sake of God.....show up and vote and lets send a message to white supremecy.....we are not turning back the clock....besides, somebody stole it already!!

Donald got his butt kicked

Whether DNC or GOP, I think the fact that the man who wrote the trans-bathroom bill lost his reelection to a trans woman is hilarious! You can't make that shit up!

Phil Murphy Cruises To Victory In New Jersey Gubernatorial Race
The Democrat easily defeated Republican Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno.

Virginia Democrat Wins Race For Governor, Handing GOP First Major Loss Under Trump

Democrats are “breathing a sigh of relief,” a Virginia politics expert says.

Just two but its a start.....I am urging and begging blacks....next year, please pressure your candidate to answer your concerns and not let them abuse and use you like the Va. candidate did. Demand accountability and please for the sake of God.....show up and vote and lets send a message to white supremecy.....we are not turning back the clock....besides, somebody stole it already!!
hate lost?.....you are one of the most hateful posters here....you must be heartbroken....

The fake news portion as they seek to console the faithful

:lol::lol::lol:

So you believe only the half of the poll that makes you feel good - but the other half is "fake news"?

That about sums up the right in this country today, I think.

So you believe only the half of the poll that makes you feel good - but the other half is "fake news"?

Same as Sept when we had no chance to win//rrrigghttt.....like I said ....just trying to console the faithful

Same as Sept when we had no chance to win//rrrigghttt.....like I said ....just trying to console the faithful

Quit while you're behind, dude. You're embarassing yourself.

Quit while you're behind, dude. You're embarassing yourself.
yeah....keep mouthing the muhb russia bs.....like that...maybe take your own advice eh

Forum List

Back