Finally, some good news

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
SCOTUS just ruled that North Carolina can mandate a voter ID to vote

:TH_WAY~113:

The bad news? The Soto girl was the lone vote against it.

Imagine, an entire political party, i.e. democrat party, trying to convince us that ID's are white privilege.

If that is the case, why not do away with an ID altogether or mandate the state provide them for everyone for such things as driving, unless you want to let driving remain a white privilege. LOL. If they really believed it was white privilege, they would not allow driving to remain white privilege. Either that, or the just don't care about black folk anyway since they will continue to be economically disadvantaged because they can't drive.

Even the Left wing justice who does not know what a woman is agreed.

It is that black and white.

SCOTUS just ruled that North Carolina can mandate a voter ID to vote

:TH_WAY~113:

The bad news? The Soto girl was the lone vote against it.

Imagine, an entire political party, i.e. democrat party, trying to convince us that ID's are white privilege.

If that is the case, why not do away with an ID altogether or mandate the state provide them for everyone for such things as driving, unless you want to let driving remain a white privilege. LOL. If they really believed it was white privilege, they would not allow driving to remain white privilege. Either that, or the just don't care about black folk anyway since they will continue to be economically disadvantaged because they can't drive.

Even the Left wing justice who does not know what a woman is agreed.

It is that black and white.
And sometime prior to the 2020 election, most dems were out there crowing about how they supported Voter ID.

LOL

It's a damn shame something so common sense would have to go to SCOTUS in the first damn place.....but here we are.
The sad part is that people like me are so surprised to see them say that the sky really is blue

The sad part is that people like me are so surprised to see them say that the sky really is blue
Before we can agree that the sky is blue we have to agree that the sky is the sky.

The Democrats have taken the position that the sky is not the sky.

Forum List

Back