Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

yes I can, google is your friend dumbass

Suck on it bitch when white women are the greatest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action your claim is ignorant and complete bullshit
Thank you for proving my point: the people of color and women suffer the most from these rulings. The fact of being female overrules also being white. Women far more than white males are hurt by the rulings,

Thank you for proving my point: the people of color and women suffer the most from these rulings. The fact of being female overrules also being white. Women far more than white males are hurt by the rulings,
I proved my point not yours

WHITE women are the greatest beneficiaries of AA.
\
No one suffers from these rulings period

Unlike me you cannjot back up your childish claims

Well, why don't you GFY with this ra ra racism BS! Your comments make racism more prevalent, not less. And for that, FUCK YOU!
Comments make nothing more prevelant.

I dont fuck faggots so look for it somewhere else

You should just carry on anyways you suck at this and lack the brains to make an effective argument

I proved my point not yours WHITE women are the greatest beneficiaries of AA. No one suffers from these rulings period Unlike me you cannjot back up your childish claims
No, you have not. Typical of your type to keep saying the lie over and over and over.

These decisions hurt people of color and women.

This is a White Privilege Supreme Court.

Comments make nothing more prevelant.

I dont fuck faggots so look for it somewhere else

You should just carry on anyways you suck at this and lack the brains to make an effective argument
Racism should be condemned, not glorified! You glorify it!

Comments make nothing more prevelant. I dont fuck faggots so look for it somewhere else You should just carry on anyways you suck at this and lack the brains to make an effective argument
Racist and anti LGBTQ. Now we wait for him to hate on women. White Privilege rah rah!

It never illegal to ask questions sorry
Are you into ballet? Because you are doing your best to tip toe through this issue! Let me put it to you this way, if a denied African-American were to take said university to court, his/her lawyer could not ask the university if their decision was based on race

I'm not making anything up! I didn't make the SCOTUS decision!
?? You just admitted that you simply made up the absurd claim that "A university deny's an African-American admission and no one can ask them 'why?'"

It's certainly not in the Court's decision.

Are you into ballet? Because you are doing your best to tip toe through this issue! Let me put it to you this way, if a denied African-American were to take said university to court, his/her lawyer could not ask the university if their decision was based on race
Yes they could

Forum List

Back