Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

Um, here's the thing....
As a white, heterosexual, cisgendered male, I am already a privileged class. I'm always going to have an easier time finding a job, no matter how badly Republicans fuck it up on the economy (seriously, why do we keep electing them?) in fact, I really didn't start encountering any discrimination until I started pushing 50, and started encountering age discrimination.

DVd-ZnQUQAAkd_p.jpg

So if I really hate black people, I can refuse to participate in an event that I don't like, right? Is this what you are advocating? Because it's messed up.
In a color blind society white privilege disappears.

Otherwise see my Post #787

Again, not like those services are unique, or timely, or only provided by Christians who would deny the work.
Exactly. A sign company creates custom signs and has been creating signs for a black church for years. The black pastor calls them up and asks for a sign that says GOD HATES GAYS! The proprietor of the sign company says "Sorry, we can't do that one."

Is the proprietor discriminating against the black pastor? Or is he refusing to create a product that he believes to be wrong?

LOL Apology accepted, I could care less about your rant. It's your profound misunderstanding in the law that is frightening.

"Affirmative Action made it illegal to deny someone based on race. SCOTUS took that away."

180 degrees the opposite - places like Harvard thought the express, open racial discrimination they practiced was protected because they called it Affirmative Action or DEI or whatever.

Bottom line - they were discriminating on the basis of race, and that is illegal under the 14th amendment equal protection clause.
AA made things fair. It leveled the playing field.

AA made things fair. It leveled the playing field.
Did it? Affirmative Action went into effect in 1964. That was close to 60 years ago.

How close are we to a level playing field according to most, maybe all, of the leftist posting on this thread? Who post on this message board? Who talk on television? Etc.?

How much racial harmony do we have now?

Why do leftists so resist creating a color blind society in which skin color is no more important than eye or hair color?

Did it? Affirmative Action went into effect in 1964. That was close to 60 years ago.

How close are we to a level playing field according to most, maybe all, of the leftist posting on this thread? Who post on this message board? Who talk on television? Etc.?

How much racial harmony do we have now?

Why do leftists so resist creating a color blind society in which skin color is no more important than eye or hair color?
Tell that to George Floyd. Or Breanna Taylor. Or Trayvon Martin. How did that help them?

Tell that to George Floyd. Or Breanna Taylor. Or Trayvon Martin. How did that help them?
I think there is also something in the water some of you drink or something that requires you to try to derail a thread and completely change the subject when you can't find any way to refute a concept or argument.

News flash for the dense and stupid: Lethal self defense happens, accidents happen, malfeasance and improper deadly force happens, murder/assault/crime happens and it doesn't matter what race a victim is. It happens and it is tragic when the victim is innocent or doesn't deserve to die no matter what his/her race, ethnicity. Nor does it matter what race etc. a person is who commits a crime. It is still just as terrible a crime.

Now I know really stupid leftists won't get that but there are some bright enough to understand it. And most on the right know that it is true, even the less bright ones.

And it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with granting an artist the right to not accept a job that he/she believes would be wrong or immoral.

Last edited:
I think there is also something in the water some of you drink or something that requires you to try to derail a thread and completely change the subject when you can't find any way to refute a concept or argument.

News flash for the dense and stupid: Lethal self defense happens, accidents happen, malfeasance and improper deadly force happens, murder/assault/crime happens and it doesn't matter what race a victim is. It happens and it is tragic when the victim is innocent or doesn't deserve to die no matter what his/her race, ethnicity. Nor does it matter what race etc. a person is who commits a crime. It is still just as terrible a crime.

Now I know really stupid leftists won't get that but there are some bright enough to understand it. And most on the right know that it is true, even the less bright ones.

And it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with granting an artist the right to not accept a job that he/she believes would be wrong or immoral.
Fuck you! The bottom line is it is racism. You are supporting racism! And fuck that racist artist!

Fuck you! The bottom line is it is racism. You are supporting racism! And fuck that racist artist!
Ah such eloquence, clarity of thought, competent argument.

And I accept your admission you lost and declare myself the winner of this debate. :)

Have a nice day Billo.

Forum List

Back