Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

Does that mean that she'll magically be white again out of theaters?
1685292801133.png

My wife won an Ariel doll. I saw it yesterday. She looks more deeply tanned than black.

It is obvious to me that stupid people do not realize that people do not react negatively to this because they hate black people, but because of the heavy handed top-down political agenda behind it.

This omni-present, all encompassing cultural revolution we are being force fed is the real objection.

It is obvious to me that stupid people do not realize that people do not react negatively to this because they hate black people, but because of the heavy handed top-down political agenda behind it.

This omni-present, all encompassing cultural revolution we are being force fed is the real objection.
Right. It's totally not racist that every time you see a black person that you assume there's some agenda behind it. 😄

I don't think you know what a strawman is. The poster I quoted admits they think there's an agenda to Disney casting this actress for the role.
It's a debate fallacy where you construct something against your opponent that they never said.
Can you quote Dogmaphobe saying "every time I see a black person, I assume there's some agenda behind it"?
Because your retard ass posted this:
every time you see a black person that you assume there's some agenda behind it.
You're just not very intelligent.

That is not what I said, but thank you for confirming my comment regarding stupid people.
Sure it's not. You didn't say Disney was pushing an agenda....

:itsok:

It's a debate fallacy where you construct something against your opponent that they never said.
Can you quote Dogmaphobe saying "every time I see a black person, I assume there's some agenda behind it"?
Because your retard ass posted this:

You're just not very intelligent.
That's called hyperbole you dumb fuck.

Hyperbole is exaggeration, not making up a position out of whole cloth, you illiterate imbecile.
I didn't make up a position. I in fact quoted him you moron. Here, I'll do it again. 😄
What political agenda you Bingos? Perhaps they thought she was the best actress for the role.

And that is still a far cry from the break-even point.

Most are estimating that the total budget for the movie is in excess of $500 million. And almost nobody is expecting it to reach that amount before it leaves the theaters.

In the modern era, movies only stay in the theaters for about 4 weeks. And have on average a 7-10%+ drop in following weeks. Just simple math shows that once again they will likely lose money on that movie. Especially as D+ has been sucking away from the old model of recouping via video sales.
It’s also reported that it did really bad internationally ( ex in China). We will see if it picks up or not.

I’ll never understand why the woke think that black people can’t relate to or enjoy characters that aren’t black.

It’s like the woke feels black people need help, because they aren’t good enough to interact with the world normally.. it’s so insulting to their intelligence
That’s exactly what leftie white wokesters think.

Forum List

Back