Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

Yep, there was no such thing as slavery in the US ever
The people were fictitious, so why not have Dylan Mulvaney as Knute Kinte.

Oh, slavery is STILL PRACTICED TODAY IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES. Not counting the Southern border trafficking, there are an estimated 20 MILLION slaves in the world today

The Little Mermaid is now portrayed by an African-American actress and with the movie the best! Diversity is wonderful and people might even prefer an African American actress in this role.

The mantra "Go woke go broke" well be challenged here, because if this movie makes a lot of money then it is not always true that woke goes broke.

Well you go watch it or take your kids to watch it?
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I’ll never understand why the woke think that black people can’t relate to or enjoy characters that aren’t black.

It’s like the woke feels black people need help, because they aren’t good enough to interact with the world normally.. it’s so insulting to their intelligence

Did you really think that Kunta Kinte was real? He's as real as the little mermaid.
Kunta Kinte is a fictional African slave taken to 18th-century America in the novel and adapted TV series Roots.

Based on the character and his experience, Kunta Kinte is also used as a derogatory name for an African person who has recently immigrated to a new place. Kunta Kinte is also a meme used to variously comment on African-American culture.
Damn are you really that ignorant.

I’ll never understand why the woke think that black people can’t relate to or enjoy characters that aren’t black.

I’ll never understand why the racist like you can’t relate to or enjoy characters that are black.

Another right wing protest goes well…. I mean as well as can be expected.

IMG_0119.jpeg

Little Mermaid is BLACK in theaters!!!!

I wonder.....................do movie theaters take welfare money for movie tickets?????

If not, they won't have much of an audience.

Batman
Spiderman
Avengers...Sometimes cartoon characters make great movie characters.

In the wake of Batman, Spiderman, and Superman getting passed around to anybody that wants the fucking part.........
NO.

As far as MOVIE characters go.............

Micheal Keaton and I dare say Ben Affleck are great for Batman. All the others suck dead donkey dong.
So far, Christopher Reeve was the ONLY perfect superman. All the others, nah.

They've bastardized Wonder Woman and turned her into a heinous monstrosity.

And yet.............they seem to have chosen the PERFECT guy for Aquaman?!!?

Although Marvel has made some flops, I will have to give them PROPS that Marvel DOES do some extensive research on the RIGHT and CORRECT people to portray their super heroes. So far, Marvel has picked the absolute perfect people to play their super characters.........aside from a few Spiderman and Hulks. But I assume they learned the hard way with those movies flopping, and decided to actually do the hard footwork to find the right people for the right parts.

DC doesn't give a shit. They offer the part to anybody they think will rake in the cash.........regardless of the horrific abominations they create from it.

Forum List

Back