Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

1685186727544.png

Yeah. The superhero thing worked. Live actor remakes of Disney movies is another story apparently.
PUUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEE

Your issue is with the race of the actress.
I know you can't be honest with yourself but I won't let you lie to me.

PUUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEE

Your issue is with the race of the actress.
I know you can't be honest with yourself but I won't let you lie to me.
I don't have an issue. I just think it's a stupid idea for a movie.

I don't have an issue. I just think it's a stupid idea for a movie.
Why?
How many movies have you made?
How many Emmys, Oscars, and Golden Globes sit on your shelf?
Have you actually seen the movie?

No, your issue is the Black mermaid, Black elf, Black Hobbit.

Like I said, you can't lie to me.

Why?
How many movies have you made?
How many Emmys, Oscars, and Golden Globes sit on your shelf?
Have you actually seen the movie?

No, your issue is the Black mermaid, Black elf, Black Hobbit.

Like I said, you can't lie to me.
Yeah so there's not really anything to say to a person that says "Nah, that's not actually what you believe. You believe this."

Clearly you have your own impenetrable version of reality that I cannot have a debate with.

Last edited:
Yeah so there's not really anything to say to a person that says "Nah, that's not actually what you believe. You believe this."

Clearly you have your own impenetrable version of reality that I cannot have a debate with.
So you have no movie making credentials and you haven't seen the movie but you're judging the movie based on...

The only reason this thread exists as one of your butthurts of the day is because the actress is Black.

Admit who you are.

If they were to make a movie based off a classic African children’s story and cast it largely with white actors, would that be okay too? Cause it’s the exact same thing.
Yep, it would be just fine. You know first amendment and all that. Lol, maybe pick your battles a little better. If something like this gets ya riled must be a miserable life for you.

Forum List

Back