Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

Why are you so angry? I'm agreeing with you. Your Alphas definitely showed up to handle this mermaid problem. You're probably really impressed and grateful for their strength in these trying times. :itsok:

Go get a life. You don't influence anyone.

You're a fcking bore, stupid and annoying

What African story would be worth retelling that most people would want to see?

Besides, blacks did the reverse already. Take movies made by whites and blackified the whole thing. The nutty professor with Eddie Murphy and creed is your best case scenario. Aside from that you have the wiz, steel magnolias, Annie, Cinderella and a huge string of other bombs.

So if blacks can blackify white movies, why couldn't white whiteify black stuff?

The difference is, white based movies overall make more money because more people want to see them. Blacks want to see white people movies and black movies, everyone else in general wants to see non black movies.

Oh and Africa isn't a skin color. There are millions of whites that have lived there for many many generations, and millions of people of Indian heritage that have lived there even longer.
Really? I can think of a ton, Blood Diamond was a great movie, Mandela, Exodus, stories of Ancient Eygpt, Sheba, there are plenty out there

Go get a life. You don't influence anyone.

You're a fcking bore, stupid and annoying
You know why it's annoying Sassy? Because it's fucking hilarious that guy called himself an Alpha. Who does that with a straight face? And in a story about Disney and mermaids? Is that what you really need your Alphas..... :lmao:.... occupying their time on? Is this really the Alpha area of expertise? Mermaids? :lmao:

Sad how many people have to keep repeating racist slurs like you just did.

No other reason for all the hate you people have shown to this movie before it was even released.

But I get it, you have to lie to yourself so you can sleep at night

You know why it's annoying Sassy? Because it's fucking hilarious that guy called himself an Alpha. Who does that with a straight face? And in a story about Disney and mermaids? Is that what you really need your Alphas..... :lmao:.... occupying their time on? Is this really the Alpha area of expertise? Mermaids? :lmao:

Wut? That's the story of your blabbering... nobody cares.

That and you're like a 24/7 annoyance

It's summer...go do something

Not so sure of that. Less than half, for sure. From a marketing standpoint..if those who like comprise 100 million+...who cares if another 100 million hate it.
Money has been made=success.
I was being kind. Most democrats hate it too.

I don’t know what the skin color should be for Mermaids.

I’ve seen some commercials. This actress is pretty and has a nice voice.

It looks like Ursula was cast pretty well, too.

I bet they had to chop the song “Kiss the Girl,” though. 🙄

Ariel was white. Now she is black.
But people freak when hollywood uses straight people for gay roles, white people for black roles etc.
Why the double standard?

She has an amazing voice.

Sad that so many people will hate her just because of her skin color
Sad how many people have to keep repeating racist slurs like you just did.
They aren't slurs. They are inconvenient truths.

Remember, nearly as many people gave their lives to enslave blacks, as those to free them.

360,222 Union deaths and 258,000 Confederate deaths

She has an amazing voice.

Sad that so many people will hate her just because of her skin color
Pander to 14% of the population and you wont make a lot of money. Bud Lite and Target are finding that out.......And how well did Aladin live go, when it was a black man who was chained as a slave to the lamp?

Why are you so angry? I'm agreeing with you. Your Alphas definitely showed up to handle this mermaid problem. You're probably really impressed and grateful for their strength in these trying times. :itsok:
You criticize others while being a ball of rage and frustration yourself.

Forum List

Back