Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

You're lumping everybody together and flaming people. You're one of those dudes that just can't get over some fat rednecks telling racist jokes at a klan meeting and then project that onto as many white people as possible. Congratulations, you're the racist that you hate so much.
If I'm making red neck jokes and your neck feels hot enough that you have to comment then you might be a red neck...... 😄

Disney is in the "entertainment" business. Not just movies.

The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
If you think Disney's primary objective is anything other than making money you're actually retarded.

If I'm making red neck jokes and your neck feels hot enough that you have to comment then you might be a red neck...... 😄
I'm just observing a living contradiction. I'm actually hispanic. You wouldn't know that though because you just assume everybody you disagree with is a racist white person.

Disney is in the "entertainment" business. Not just movies.

The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
You forgot they advocate for all kinds of perversion.

I suspect it will do good at the box office if the script is good and the acting is as well more times than not a movie bombs because of either a bad script, bad acting, bad directing or all three.

You're lumping everybody together and flaming people. You're one of those dudes that just can't get over some fat rednecks telling racist jokes at a klan meeting and then project that onto as many white people as possible. Congratulations, you're the racist that you hate so much.
Hey..why you fat-shamin' my people?

iu

I'm just observing a living contradiction. I'm actually hispanic. You wouldn't know that though because you just assume everybody you disagree with is a racist white person.
I don't actually give a shit what you are. 😄 I didn't even ask. I was referencing a Jeff Foxworthy joke, not actually calling you a redneck. If you're the type of little bitch bent out of shape by a black mermaid in a Disney movie then you are exactly who I was talking about. 😄

You know why it's annoying Sassy? Because it's fucking hilarious that guy called himself an Alpha. Who does that with a straight face? And in a story about Disney and mermaids? Is that what you really need your Alphas..... :lmao:.... occupying their time on? Is this really the Alpha area of expertise? Mermaids? :lmao:
I really thought that calling a man an 'Alpha' was a slur at this point in time. :auiqs.jpg:

The Little Mermaid is now portrayed by an African-American actress and with the movie the best! Diversity is wonderful and people might even prefer an African American actress in this role.

The mantra "Go woke go broke" well be challenged here, because if this movie makes a lot of money then it is not always true that woke goes broke.

Well you go watch it or take your kids to watch it?
Don't care what color she is. Just glad they didn't make her trans. Lol

Ariel was white. Now she is black.
But people freak when hollywood uses straight people for gay roles, white people for black roles etc.
Why the double standard?

Because Ariel is a creature of mythology, you may not know this, but mermaids are not real

Really? I can think of a ton, Blood Diamond was a great movie, Mandela, Exodus, stories of Ancient Eygpt, Sheba, there are plenty out there
How about remaking Mandela with Leo Dicaprio as the old necklace maker himself?

Forum List

Back