Finally, "The Little Mermaid", who is now black... Is in theaters!

The Little Mermaid is now portrayed by an African-American actress and with the movie the best! Diversity is wonderful and people might even prefer an African American actress in this role.

The mantra "Go woke go broke" well be challenged here, because if this movie makes a lot of money then it is not always true that woke goes broke.

Well you go watch it or take your kids to watch it?

Kids and grandkids are out and gone.
So no interest in seeing it.

Creatures of mythology are creatures of the mythos that made them. That's why Baron Samedi doesn't look like a white biker.

1685136052143.jpeg

A half-fish who associates with humans and magically becomes one.

:eusa_doh:

Great! It will make all the little sissy transgender boys believe they can put on a dress and magically become a woman.

:laugh:

If it’s a good movie, it’ll do well. If it’s a shitty vehicle for virtue signaling, probably not.

If it’s a good movie, it’ll do well. If it’s a shitty vehicle for virtue signaling, probably not.
Aside from making the mermaid black, the new and improved Ariel isn't as interested in Eric as her own empowerment. So, yeah, it's full of virtue signaling.

Aside from making the mermaid black, the new and improved Ariel isn't as interested in Eric as her own empowerment. So, yeah, it's full of virtue signaling.
I won’t see it either way. Crap retreads don’t interest me.

Seems like an above-average film. Definitely not going to waste my time on it. Not my kind of movie.

The film received generally positive reviews from critics, who praised the performances of the cast (particularly those of Bailey and McCarthy), and the musical sequences, but criticized the visual effects and character designs.

Forum List

Back