Finally, the truth about Trump Jr.'s meeting with the lawyer, by John Nolte....

Pay to Play.

They are handing out the money for the goodness in their Hearts......

LOL

a059310adbb6a23864a427369fea4eba.jpg

You realize what a dumb fucking post this is after your orange buddy just announced weapon deals with some of these countries.

WTF did he get?

WTF did George Jr get?

You people are dumber than shit. Really, Dumber than shit.
Explain to me why they dump so much money into the Clinton Foundation from the very sources who ended up controlling it...........

Was it to Help the poor in HAITI..............

2373460-6850196811-lmao-.jpg

Explain why they would only bribe one out of of the 9 who had a say?

She did no such thing. Comey completed his investigations & found nothing.

No...he listed her crimes then said he wasn't going to go after her....and loretta lynch blocked the FBI investigations into the clinton foundation....
They found nothing worthy of prosecution.

You ranted & had a fit & threw tantrums. But your pathetic, America hating party found NOTHING.

Meanwhile you defend Trump's lying about meetings with Russians. My God,what a hypocrite POS you are.
It's great to OWN THE DOJ isn't it...........

:lmao::lmao:
You do realize that Trump owns the DOJ.
You do realize the deal happened under the Obama administration..................

I understand you Trumpettes are feeble minded assholes but if administrations own the DOJ, then you are saying Trump owns the DOJ.

Instead of worry about the sale of uranium, you should be worried about the sale of our industries to foreign ownership. Steel mills, ores, manufacturing, etc.

Some are owned by the Swedes, South Africans, Irish, India, & Russia.

China is buying up agricultural companies like seed companies, etc.

Trump brags about attracting foreign investment - i,e foreign ownership of US assets.
Of course...................but in regards to ownership of vital minerals it is not the same equation..........

Unless you live under a rock.............Uranium can make some very nasty products..............

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

article is from the NY TImes before they went completely in the tank for Hillary..............

They shoveled money into the Foundation.................

Isn't the Clinton Foundation SUPPOSED TO BE A CHARITY........NON PROFIT.........

giphy.gif

No...he listed her crimes then said he wasn't going to go after her....and loretta lynch blocked the FBI investigations into the clinton foundation....
They found nothing worthy of prosecution.

You ranted & had a fit & threw tantrums. But your pathetic, America hating party found NOTHING.

Meanwhile you defend Trump's lying about meetings with Russians. My God,what a hypocrite POS you are.
It's great to OWN THE DOJ isn't it...........

:lmao::lmao:
You do realize that Trump owns the DOJ.
You do realize the deal happened under the Obama administration..................

I understand you Trumpettes are feeble minded assholes but if administrations own the DOJ, then you are saying Trump owns the DOJ.
Do you understand that the Uranium deal HAPPENED BEFORE TRUMP was even a dang issue for the President.

Quit side stepping the issue.........did they hand out that kind of MONEY for the GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS..............

You DAMNED WELL THEY DIDN'T..................They paid for a SERVICE...........not to help the needy.

Damn that shit still cracks me up.

2aguy, post: 17724122
No...he listed her crimes then said he wasn't going to go after her...

He did not list one single crime. He made it clear. Crime required intent and actual action that intentionally was meant to harm the US. Found none.

We do know for a fact thanks to great reporting that three top Trump campaign officials intentionally went to meet with a Russian representing government officials for the intentional purpose of helping a foreign adversarial government insert themselves into our election. That intent was to harm America and to help them gain control of America.

Very serious don't you think.

Enough of your cartoons Eagle. Try responding with facts.

2aguy, post: 17724122
No...he listed her crimes then said he wasn't going to go after her...

He did not list one single crime. He made it clear. Crime required intent and actual action that intentionally was meant to harm the US. Found none.

We do know for a fact thanks to great reporting that three top Trump campaign officials intentionally went to meet with a Russian representing government officials for the intentional purpose of helping a foreign adversarial government insert themselves into our election. That intent was to harm America and to help them gain control of America.

Very serious don't you think.

Enough of your cartoons Eagle. Try responding with facts.
You wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Tell me why they would hand out so much money...........You speechless on that...........Oh......the Clinton Foundation is a Force for Good.

LOL

hqdefault.jpg

Let's see.........how Comical is this.............

The DOJ goes to the morning meeting and tells her staff to INVESTIGATE HERSELF.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

eagle1462010, post: 17729161
.did they hand out that kind of MONEY for the GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS..............

You don't know do you. That is why you play implications of wrong doing based on a question.

You do know that arms deals with oil rich ME countries means those countries pay us good money to buy arms. Do you think the US taxpayer is paying for these arms as the US gives them away for free.

Clinton Foundation and US arms deals have absolutely no connection of a quid pro quo type. Nothing here.

eagle1462010, post: 17729161
.did they hand out that kind of MONEY for the GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS..............

You don't know do you. That is why you play implications of wrong doing based on a question.

You do know that arms deals with oil rich ME countries means those countries pay us good money to buy arms. Do you think the US taxpayer is paying for these arms as the US gives them away for free.

Clinton Foundation and US arms deals have absolutely no connection of a quid pro quo type. Nothing here.
Show me the Foundations spending on Charitable causes........and equate it to the roughly 3 Billion dollars put into it over 40 years.......

Used to help campaigns in Political elections............

Yet under the last President........those targeted by the IRS filing for Non Profit Status were asked mountains of questions to ASSURE THE IRS that they are NON PROFIT and not for Political campaigns.................

Said it was a violation of the Non Profit Status............unless you are the Clintons......Rules don't apply to them....or the Bushes.......

Same Standards of Rules do not apply to those who are not Named CLINTON.

This shit isn't over yet.

72 Non Profit organizations were targeted by the IRS...............They are refusing to STAND DOWN........

The Battle Continues against the corrupt govt. and their abuses of Power.

Instead of worry about the sale of uranium, you should be worried about the sale of our industries to foreign ownership. Steel mills, ores, manufacturing, etc.

Trump brags about attracting foreign investment - i,e foreign ownership of US assets.
Of course...................but in regards to ownership of vital minerals it is not the same equation..........

Unless you live under a rock.............Uranium can make some very nasty products..............

article is from the NY TImes before they went completely in the tank for Hillary..............

Isn't the Clinton Foundation SUPPOSED TO BE A CHARITY........NON PROFIT.........

giphy.gif

Other than the timing, what other proof do you have?

Did Clinton push the sale? Threaten the US company to sell?

Why did the other 8 people not need to be bribed?

But dty, ;etys show whastg a ignorant ass you are:

State department was one of a panel of 9 to review the sale & give their recommendation. State had one vote. Hillasy did not sit on that board but a representative of the State Department did. That person said Clinton did not intervene. That panel did not have the power to stop the sale.

Second

"NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported."

Let me emphasize so you assholes will finally STFU.

"NO URANIUM MAY BE EXPORTED"

So smarty ass, how is Russia going to make nukes out of it?

giphy.gif

Other than the timing, what other proof do you have?

Did Clinton push the sale? Threaten the US company to sell?

Why did the other 8 people not need to be bribed?

But dty, ;etys show whastg a ignorant ass you are:

State department was one of a panel of 9 to review the sale & give their recommendation. State had one vote. Hillasy did not sit on that board but a representative of the State Department did. That person said Clinton did not intervene. That panel did not have the power to stop the sale.

Second

"NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported."

Let me emphasize so you assholes will finally STFU.

"NO URANIUM MAY BE EXPORTED"

So smarty ass, how is Russia going to make nukes out of it?
Who the fuck said they are making Nukes out of it..................I again say it should be owned by the United States and not foreign entities.........

Because it can be used for that purpose.

Doesn't matter......why the Hell should a non profit organization be getting tons of money from the same ones doing the deal.

That VIOLATES NON PROFIT STATUS DOESN'T IT.

So why isn't the IRS climbing up the Clinton Foundations ass when they attacked so many just applying for non profit Status.

The Clintons are CORRUPT AS HELL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Why they lost the dang election.

Finally....someone who understands the issue at hand...

Donald Trump Jr. Wanted Dirt On Hillary From the Russian Govt. — OMG That's AWESOME!

The "worse" the Donald Trump Jr. "scandal" gets, the more I know Republican voters chose the right guy to run against Hillary Clinton in 2016. At first it looked as though the meeting in question was over something touchy-feely, like adoption. Upon hearing that, my first thought was, Wait. You've just secured the nomination and the first thing you do is pull the campaign manager (Paul Manafort) and the Donald-whisperer (Jared Kushner) into a meeting about adoption? Are you insane?!?!

No kidding, I was furious. Hey, when the future of the country is at stake and you are up against the unholy trinity of the Clinton Machine, the entire mainstream media-complex, and their butthurt allies in #NeverTrump, there is no time to waste. But then the truth came out... we learned that the meeting was set up in the hopes of receiving information from the Russian government that would ensure Hillary Clinton never-ever-ever became president, and my faith in the epic bad-assery of Team Trump was restored. Maybe even bolstered.

TrumpWorld is populated with people who will do anything — ANYTHING — to win, and as long as it remains legal, those are my kind of Republicans.

Oh, grow up,

Seriously, y'all, grow the hell up.

Oh, it is so easy to sit in your Ivory Tower and join the howling mob of moral narcissists on the left and right, those who preen and pose their own virtue through feigned outrage. Don Jr. should have gone to the FBI, they huff! Americans don't do this, they puff! This is morally wrong, they harumph!

Please.

In this toxic political climate created solely by a thoroughly corrupted mainstream media, those of us who believe in individual liberty, religious freedom, killing terrorists, ending the tyranny of the bureaucracy, the sanctity of life, the rule of law, and that Western Civilization rulez, have been given only two choices. We can either do whatever it takes to win elections, or we can get ourselves destroyed.

That's it.

In the real world, and that's where I live, those are our only options.

As much as I would like to live in a just world with a just media that treated the sins of both sides equally, we do not. Not even close. The truth is that in this media-created world, Democrats are allowed to cheat, lie, collude, scheme, fabricate, change the rules, and pretty much engage in any other sinister tactic they can come up with. And the media not only allows this, the media aids and abets.

Newsflash: Using information from the Russian government for political advantage is not only something Democrats are guilty of in 2016, it is something our media is guilty of.

And knowing this, I am not supposed to not fist-pump after learning that the Trump campaign is willing to do the exact same thing?

Yeah, no.

Oh, how easy it would be to join the sanctimonious mob, how easy to pretend I am not thrilled over Team Trump's willingness to play just as dirty as the Democrats and their media — this crime family that allows the Obama campaign to accuse Romney of killing a woman, that allows Hillary to serial lie about four Americans she left to die in Benghazi, that allows the Clinton Foundation to reap hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign countries in exchange for government favors, that allows Bill Clinton to double his speech fees after Hillary gave our uranium to Putin, that allows bleach bits and hammers and deletes and wipes and IRS persecution and Fast & Furious and phones and pens and pallets of cash to Iranian terrorists.

This is self-serving garbage. The excuse for bad behavior is bad behavior. Then the writer decided that the Russians are working with Democrats and the media and offers no proof. This is nothing but a excuse for the Trump trash to justify their bad behavior.
no proof of trump working w russians but that doesnt stop you n dems.

keepitreal, post: 17728703
Digging up dirt on someone isn't a fucking crime!

If you do it yourself or pay a law abiding opposition research firm that obtains information legally, then it isn't a crime.

If you respond to an offer from a foreign government to meet in order to get opposition research to help your candidate win (meddle in an election) from that foreign government considered by the US government to be an adversary, then there is nothing legal, American, or moral about it. DTjr, Kushner, and Manafort had an obligation as top campaign officials to report that email to the FBI and not attend the meeting.

The facts.

eagle1462010, post: 1772941
Then later to find out the guy had ties that bind with Democratic Operatives trying to set his ass up.

Your link does not establish your claim as a fact. Not even close. That is called lying when you claim it as if is a fact.

You have to learn to read beyond the misleading titles of NEWSMAX's reports.

Here's just the first paragraph;

"President Donald Trump's legal team suggested the meeting that took place between Donald Trump, Jr., and a Russian lawyer with ties to the Kremlin may have been set up by opposition forces to try to create the appearance of impropriety, Circa reported."

Note the use of may have been.

That is similar to your use of "probably" with your other RWNJ claims.

The story has no verification since July 9th when it was written and since more facts about the meeting and who arranged it have come out.

Last edited:
eagle1462010, post: 17729437
..I again say it should be owned by the United States and not foreign entities........

It was owned by foreign entities prior to your baseless accusation of Crooked Hillary. How do you live with yourself?

And who are you anyway? You say? There is no national security problem with issue. No crooked Hillary at all.

Answer this. Trump promised you he would lock Hillary up. Why is he not delivering? You got nothing for your vote but a very dumb assinine jerk in the White House.

Why aren't Republicans and Trump trying to lock Hillary up?

There's nothing on her.

Trump tweeted today she deleted 33,000 emails and gets away with it.

Trump is the top law enforcement official in the land.

Why bitch about Hillary now? Bitch at Trump for not pursuing prison for Hillary as he promised you. He's failing the stupid people that voted for him chanting lock her up.

Didn't General Flynn take up that cause? Look at him now.

From Russia with money

Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset, and Cronyism

• A major technology transfer component of the Russian reset
overseen by Hillary Clinton substantially enhanced
the Russian military’s technological capabilities,
according to both the FBI and the U.S. Army.

• Russian government officials and American corporations
participated in the technology transfer project
overseen by Hillary Clinton’s State Department
that funnelled tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

• A Putin-connected Russian government fund
transferred $35 million to a small company
with Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta
on its executive board, which included senior Russian officials.

• John Podesta failed to reveal, as required by law
on his federal financial disclosures, his membership
on the board of this offshore company.

• Podesta also headed up a think tank which wrote favorably
about the Russian reset while apparently receiving millions
from Kremlin-linked Russian oligarchs via an offshore LLC.

The report details how Hillary helped secure Russian investments
from U.S. tech firms, involving Cisco, Intel and, who else....Google!
All 3 who happen to be, major Clinton Foundation supporters.
Microsoft as well contributed to the upstart of the Skolkovo project.

It also notes how Bill Clinton, on at least 2 occasions,
met with Putin in 2009 and 2010....
and, that Hillary sent or received 894 emails
that included the term "Russia" during her tenure as SoS.

Who was benefiting from the "Russian reset"?
Hillary, her close aids and more then likely, the Russian military!

The FBI, US Army and other foreign governments
raised serious questions concerning these 'deals'
benefiting the Russian military as well!

Obama put Hillary solely in charge of the Russian reset
viewing a technology partnership with Russia, as a win-win situation

*unfortunately, the PDF file the above was taken from,
is no longer available... gee, how strange....NOT!*

Excerpt from an article in the NYP

As early as 2010, cybersecurity experts also expressed deep concerns about Russia using Skolkovo to develop hacking capabilities.

Russia’s FSB spy agency — the successor to the KGB —
reportedly keeps two of its information warfare “security centers”
at Skolkovo, the report says.

“There certainly is an irony that as we are now concerned
about Russian cyber-attacks on the US, that the reset played a role
in enhancing their cyber-capabilities,” Schweizer said.
If you talked anymore shit, you'd be shaped like a turd.

And, to think, somewhere out there is a tree,
tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe.
I think you owe it an apology.

Nice story.

But you defend Trump JR & senior members of the Trump caimpaign to meet secretly with the Russians while lying on disclosure forms.

You are quite the dick.
Nice story.

But you defend Trump JR & senior members of the Trump caimpaign to meet secretly with the Russians while lying on disclosure forms.
Nice story my ass...those are the facts jack!

I defended no one ass wipe!

Hmmm, let's see :eusa_think:

Getting dirt on Hillary from the Russians

Getting kickbacks from the Russians,
for spearheading the sale of 20% of U.S. Uranium deposits,
which gave the Russians control of one-fifth
of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

And, lest we forget about the Skolkovo project.

Hillary's campaign Chairman John Podesta, sat on the board
of a small energy company alongside Russian officials
that received $35 million from a Putin-connected
Russian government fund.

Clinton lent a hand in helping Vladimir Putin build Skolkovo,
a high-tech community meant to be the Russian equivalent
of America's Silicon Valley.

While Clinton was in charge at the State Department,
the U.S. recruited a bunch of U.S. high-tech powerhouses
including Google, Cisco and Intel, to take part in the project.

Of the 28 companies from the U.S., Europe and Russia
that took part, 17 were donors to the Clinton Foundation
or paid for Bill Clinton to give speeches

Not to mention, brought on board, scientists and experts,
in the areas of information technology, biomedicine, energy,
satellite and space technology, and nuclear technology,
to assist Russia's advancement in these fields...

PLUS..helped fund Russia's advancement and ambitions,
TO THE TUNE OF 1 BILLION DOLLARS!

It doesn't end there...

U.S. governmental partners (Department of Defense,
Department of Health and Human Services,
Department of Agriculture, Department of Energy IPP,
Department of State, Environmental Protection Agency)
have funded 207 projects in Russia in the life sciences
for approximately $122 million.

The United States funded 146 regular projects
in biotechnology for approximately $33 million.
Additionally, 127 regular projects in environmental sciences
were funded by the United States for $31 million

Trump...treason...selling out the U.S

You are quite the dick.
Oh gee, nice "cumback"...where'd you scrape it from...
the back of your throat

Wow, you Trumpettes not only defend Trump's collusion but have the gall to compare it with Clinton's actions with Russia.

Well, asshole,. Clinton was working for better relations with a country. Your oange buddy was looking for foreign help top win an election.

Seer the difference, dumbass.

Dumbshit.....hilary used her office as Secretary of State to make 145 million dollars from the Russians by giving them control over our uranium......moron........she did the same thing back in the 90s with the Chinese and our missle technology...she actually is a traitor...
Hillary was one of 9 who had to approve the deal.

How much did the other 8 get?

The uranium was not yours. It belonged to a US corporation. It was purchased by a Canadian company with a Russin majority ownership. The uranium is still here.
The uranium was not yours. It belonged to a US corporation. It was purchased by a Canadian company with a Russin majority ownership. The uranium is still here.
You don't have your facts straight mother fucker...

Yeah, you idiot, the Uranium is here...where else would it be
Russia owns the mining rights to the land
How much did the other 8 get?
Who fucking cares!

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One
in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013,
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way
to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman
used his family foundation to make four donations
totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not
publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement
Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House
to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties
to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention
to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One,
Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech
from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin
that was promoting Uranium One stock.

The Clinton foundation is another scam....

Whistleblower Turns Scrutiny on the Clinton Foundation

The Wall Street analyst who uncovered financial discrepancies at General Electric before its stock crashed in 2008 claims the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has a number of irregularities in its tax records and could be violating state laws.

Charles Ortel, a longtime financial adviser, said he has spent the past 15 months digging into the Clinton Foundation’s public records, federal and state-level tax filings, and donor disclosures. That includes records from the foundation’s many offshoots—including the Clinton Health Access Initiative and the Clinton Global Initiative—as well as its foreign subsidiaries.

According to Ortel’s reports, the contribution disclosures from the Clinton Foundation don’t match up with individual donors’ records. He also argued that the foundation is not in compliance with some state laws regarding fundraising registration, disclosure requirements, and auditing rules.

This week, Ortel is starting to release his findings in the first of a series of up to 40 planned reports on his website. His allegation: "this is a charity fraud."
I wpuld expect thast anb ass like you would be duped by this.

When they reported the Canadian donations, they did not list the individual donors as that is the law in Canada. When pointed out, they listed the donors.

It goes far deeper than Canadians moron.......the clinton foundation is a money laundering operation.......they accept donations for political favors from the then Secretary of State........and she was able to get away with it because loretta lynch and eric holder were the Attorney Generals, and Comey was in charge of the FBI...as well as his deputy director McCabe, who is under 3 internal investigations including his activity when his wife took over 200,000 dollard from clinton minion terry mcauliffe....

Oh go fuck yourself & your ridiculous posts. Where is that money laundering?

YOu assholes have beenm investigating the Clintons for 25 years & yopu've found exactly nothing.

Meanwhile your orange buddy is neck deep in treasonous acts. Using his office to advertise his golf resorts.
YOu assholes have beenm investigating the Clintons for 25 years & yopu've found exactly nothing
Fuck you, they've found plenty,
but, nothing has ever been done
because her and Bill were able to prevent it

The process didn't work because of
their personal association and influence
with those at the helm!

Well well well. What did they find? Where were the Congressional reports saying Clinton should have been arrested?

REPUBLICAN committees dumfuck.

Meanwhile Trump hands the Russians our secrets, He lies about secret meetings with the Russians. He accepts millions in foreign money through his companies.

And you love it.
Well well well. What did they find? Where were the Congressional reports saying Clinton should have been arrested?

REPUBLICAN committees dumfuck.
O M G...THEY FOUND/HAD/HAVE PLENTY FOR GODS SAKE!

Just the whole email/private server scam was enough.
STRIPPING SECURITY HEADERS OFF OF EMAILS
AND REPLACING THEM WITH INCONSPICUOUS HEADERS
IN THE HANDS OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WITHOUT SECURITY
CLEARANCE, STORE ON A LAPTOP, IN THE POSSESSION
OF THE ESTRANGED HUSBAND OF HER TOP AIDE

SAUDI ARABIA FUNDED 20% OF HER CAMPAIGN

LIKE...WITH A CLOTH....A FORMER FLOTUS
PRESIDENT AND GOVERNOR, STATE SENATOR, SOS...
LIKE WITH A CLOTH...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Meanwhile Trump hands the Russians our secrets, He lies about secret meetings with the Russians. He accepts millions in foreign money through his companies.
STRIPPING SECURITY HEADERS OFF OF EMAILS
AND REPLACING THEM WITH INCONSPICUOUS HEADERS
IN THE HANDS OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WITHOUT SECURITY
CLEARANCE, STORE ON A LAPTOP, IN THE POSSESSION
OF THE ESTRANGED HUSBAND OF HER TOP AIDE

SAUDI ARABIA FUNDED 20% OF HER CAMPAIGN

LIKE...WITH A CLOTH....A FORMER FLOTUS
PRESIDENT AND GOVERNOR, STATE SENATOR, SOS...
LIKE WITH A CLOTH...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

A douchebag of your magnitude, could cleanse a whale's vagina!

Forum List

Back