Finally they are going after the rights leaders Family, The results will be gold.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
The Democrats finally stepped up to do the obvious. What kind of people can his family be if they buy into this monster. The best is when they put heavy pressure on Kushner and Ivanka and start making deals and the joy of watching his own family flip on the turd, I mean they did learn from this mental case.. I would suggest 7 Congressional committees one right after the other no matter what the first one's conclusion is. By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything.

The Democrats finally stepped up to do the obvious. What kind of people can his family be if they buy into this monster. The best is when they put heavy pressure on Kushner and Ivanka and start making deals and the joy of watching his own family flip on the turd, I mean they did learn from this mental case.. I would suggest 7 Congressional committees one right after the other no matter what the first one's conclusion is. By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything.

"On advice of counsel, I decline to answer that question...."

67360351_10218001708427531_3036372050970148864_n.jpg

The borders are falling apart and people are dying but the democrat majority in congress decides to go after the 1st Lady. No surprises here.
Oh good God she is Scum bags daughter not scum bags wife. How about 7 hate party committees that Clinton had to wade through for years on end, when all along the hate party knew she was Innocent , Don't you think that their decision of Innocents would ave been enough from the first committee . You raping the constitutions and our laws was a real good Idea. They will be charged if not by the Fed but by the states of which there is multiple possibility ,

I don't know who you are -

The words in this post reek of insanity though.

By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything.

:puhleeze:We don't just think your stupid...

You have been warned , I mean what I said.

If you meant what you said, you'd say nothing...:abgg2q.jpg:
Your right your gone

Nope. Still here, making fun of your dumb ass... :2up:

Forum List

Back