Finally they are going after the rights leaders Family, The results will be gold.

The Democrats finally stepped up to do the obvious. What kind of people can his family be if they buy into this monster. The best is when they put heavy pressure on Kushner and Ivanka and start making deals and the joy of watching his own family flip on the turd, I mean they did learn from this mental case.. I would suggest 7 Congressional committees one right after the other no matter what the first one's conclusion is. By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything.
Only a left wing idiot would celebrate going after someone’s family after your circus failed to get the main guy.

There really isn’t a more pathetic despicable human being than a lefty.

The Democrats finally stepped up to do the obvious. What kind of people can his family be if they buy into this monster. The best is when they put heavy pressure on Kushner and Ivanka and start making deals and the joy of watching his own family flip on the turd, I mean they did learn from this mental case.. I would suggest 7 Congressional committees one right after the other no matter what the first one's conclusion is. By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything.

I don't know who you are -

The words in this post reek of insanity though.
"By the way I already know that you think I'm stupid and you don't like me so try something else like, if you nothing to say don't say anything. "------You just have to laugh

Only a left wing idiot would celebrate going after someone’s family after your circus failed to get the main guy.

And when Scum bag or part of his family are charged finally ,your going to come back and apologize. RIGHT??????? Chuckle

You people just don't get it, your God and leader is pond scum and most of his family are also. Dam no one has gone after my bad spelling yet.

Spoken like a true totalitarian thug.

Perhaps you can get Barron to spy and inform on his parents. That tactic worked for Stalin.

And when Scum bag or part of his family are charged finally ,your going to come back and apologize. RIGHT??????? Chuckle
No I won’t. Because you’re as big a sack of shit as Comey and the rest. You’ve now railroaded Flynn why would I expect anything less in the future.

Spoken like a true totalitarian thug.

Perhaps you can get Barron to spy and inform on his parents. That tactic worked for Stalin.
From a Nazi wannabee, on my side I'm just the only hater on your side you have to hate to even belong now.

No I won’t. Because you’re as big a sack of shit as Comey and the rest. You’ve now railroaded Flynn why would I expect anything less in the future.
and your gone

and your gone
I don’t feel gone.

and your gone
/—-/ your vs. you’re is not your forte.

The borders are falling apart and people are dying but the democrat majority in congress decides to go after the 1st Lady. No surprises here.
Oh good God she is Scum bags daughter not scum bags wife. How about 7 hate party committees that Clinton had to wade through for years on end, when all along the hate party knew she was Innocent , Don't you think that their decision of Innocents would ave been enough from the first committee . You raping the constitutions and our laws was a real good Idea. They will be charged if not by the Fed but by the states of which there is multiple possibility ,
clinton110.jpg

You would have made a great Nazi. They used the same kinds of tactics to harass, persecute, and eventually silence their opponents.

/——/ Yes, because America wants Congress to have endless, non stop investigations on their political enemies while playing stupid about Hildabeast and Obozo abuses.
B11E229E-1F14-47F3-8998-FC9D40812416.jpeg

Forum List

Back