finally trump proves he was right about something

What policies have failed?...you saying it doesn't make it so....the hate Trump threads are baseless crying by butthurt libs...butthurt because they know he is winning on all fronts...even with this virus...he is getting praise from some very unlikely sources.....
The most obvious policy failure is that President Trump would provide healthcare to millions more people, and that the cost of healthcare would be a tiny fraction of what we're paying now.

If you need an exact quote, I can provide a straw for you to grab.

The more Trump hit threads there are the more Trump is winning....if Trump was losing and dropping in the job approval ratings we wouldn't see as many of these daily fake news attack threads.....
You see many threads because he is failing. All of his policy has failed and now the country is shutdown. How could he be a bigger failure? Didn't you use to pretend to care about deficits?
What policies have failed?...you saying it doesn't make it so....the hate Trump threads are baseless crying by butthurt libs...butthurt because they know he is winning on all fronts...even with this virus...he is getting praise from some very unlikely sources.....
Virtually them all. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. Tax cuts drastically increased deficits and failed to even reach 3% gdp growth. He failed to get us the best healthcare. The failures are many. He took a strong economy and failed and failed until here we are with a country closed down and huge deficits. Only you soulless partisans can support such failure.
Tariffs are working to even the field in the world...a field my country was being taken advantage of on....so for me an American first person they are great.....and the tax cuts fueled this economy...an economy good enough to absorb the debt taken on by Corona....just think if this virus hit in 2008.....and then because you know you are full of it you go to name calling....come back when you have an adult response kid.....

The most obvious policy failure is that President Trump would provide healthcare to millions more people, and that the cost of healthcare would be a tiny fraction of what we're paying now.

Trump needs a willing congress...call Pelosi...but with the tweaking his team did to Obamacare it is actually helping to slow the rise in healthcare costs...you can look it up if you care to....

The more Trump hit threads there are the more Trump is winning....if Trump was losing and dropping in the job approval ratings we wouldn't see as many of these daily fake news attack threads.....
You see many threads because he is failing. All of his policy has failed and now the country is shutdown. How could he be a bigger failure? Didn't you use to pretend to care about deficits?

Well let's see, Tax cut..fail. Trade wars/tariffs..fail. Healthcare..fail. And I won't even mention Build The Wall cause it was a ridiculous idea to begin with. His constant blustering, tweeting, and bloviating are embarrassing. And the devotion of his supporters is just mind boggling. If this is winning then you and I have a very different definition of winning. Trump is getting hit from all sides because he's an incompetent, corrupt grifter who has no interest in being President. But November is coming and it's time to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door. Right now, I'd say there's a better than average chance of that happening. :)

Virtually them all. Tariffs hurt manufacturing. Tax cuts drastically increased deficits and failed to even reach 3% gdp growth. He failed to get us the best healthcare. The failures are many. He took a strong economy and failed and failed until here we are with a country closed down and huge deficits. Only you soulless partisans can support such failure.
Tariffs are working to even the field in the world...a field my country was being taken advantage of on....so for me an American first person they are great.....and the tax cuts fueled this economy...an economy good enough to absorb the debt taken on by Corona....just think if this virus hit in 2008.....and then because you know you are full of it you go to name calling....come back when you have an adult response kid.....
You just lie and lie. Tell the laid off steel workers how well the tariffs are working. Tax cuts fueled deficits. Again, he couldn’t hit 3%, he has made fun of less than 3% growth. You likely made fun of such slow growth too, just like you pretended to care about deficits.

Trump needs a willing congress...call Pelosi...but with the tweaking his team did to Obamacare it is actually helping to slow the rise in healthcare costs...you can look it up if you care to....
All trump has done is increase the uninsured rate.

By people getting off it that don't need it...but you know that you just refuse to say it.....

Trump has a republican congress (2017 and 2018) yet President Trump couldn't get 'er done.

Well let's see, Tax cut..fail. Trade wars/tariffs..fail. Healthcare..fail. And I won't even mention Build The Wall cause it was a ridiculous idea to begin with. His constant blustering, tweeting, and bloviating are embarrassing. And the devotion of his supporters is just mind boggling. If this is winning then you and I have a very different definition of winning. Trump is getting hit from all sides because he's an incompetent, corrupt grifter who has no interest in being President. But November is coming and it's time to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door. Right now, I'd say there's a better than average chance of that happening. :)
You can lie to yourself and your hate Trump buddies but that doesn't make anything you say true.....numbers don't lie pal....

We all know trump is a serial liar, but he has bragged about being the king of debt, and he is right about that. By the end of the year it is expected that debt will be at around 7 trillion more than when he took over in 2017, making it fastest rate of growth in history, the budget deficit has also exploded to a trillion dollars per year, biggest in history, that's what he calls promises kept, sadly though, he also promised he would pay off the debt, and would balance budget, that was a huge lie...
Isn't he GREAT! So smart. Like... like a genius. Did you know his Uncle was an MIT professor?

View attachment 321151
His dad, fred, seems to have been reasonably intelligent, although crooked like his son, the chump. Seems like there is a large drop out of intelligence in that family with every generation, look a donnie's children, there is a lot to be said about their intelligence, they seem to be borderline at best...

Trump has a republican congress (2017 and 2018) yet President Trump couldn't get 'er done.
He had a GOP house led by never Trumpers...most of whom are gone now because we in the republican party take our trash out...we don't promote them like dems do.....

how can we turn Trump working class supporters around? ho can we make them understand that Trump's agenda is for billionaires, not just for them?

well, here's a wild and crazy idea not very often acted upon: why don't we go out and respectfully talk to them in the communities in which they live?

He had a GOP house led by never Trumpers...most of whom are gone now because we in the republican party take our trash out...we don't promote them like dems do.....
Even with full control he failed. Always fails.

By people getting off it that don't need it...but you know that you just refuse to say it.....
Until they do need it. Then we all pay. Great plan.

Another 'Bash Trump thread'.

it must be _______day.

(choose from the following: Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, Fri, Satur, Sun to fill in the blank)
Yeah and all of the dumbest morons they have are chiming in with their idiocy.
I wonder if they'll ever get over the ass whoppin Trump delivered upon them. Whatever will they do when he repeats the lesson only worse come November? Will they start jumping out of high windows perhaps? One can only hope.

Another 'Bash Trump thread'.

it must be _______day.

(choose from the following: Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, Fri, Satur, Sun to fill in the blank)
Yeah and all of the dumbest morons they have are chiming in with their idiocy.
I wonder if they'll ever get over the ass whoppin Trump delivered upon them. Whatever will they do when he repeats the lesson only worse come November? Will they start jumping out of high windows perhaps? One can only hope.

Yeah. A 1% margin of victory (while still a victory) isn't a whoopin. It's more like a silent fart. 77,000 votes across three states. But yeah, he whooped.
And he's been such a rousing success, he'll likely be shown the door in November. The Republican Party had better hope he doesn't end up taking them with him.

You don't seem to care that illegal aliens don't pay...and they over utilize the system.....they arrive in family form needing care as compared to a kid in his twenties....so from the get go you are looking at this in political terms....not the way to go....Trump removed burdensome regulations...and its working whether you will admit it or not....

Wow - The Fed just bailed out Wallstreet again! Another $2.3 trillion to buy ETFs. So Now Trump has thrown $10 trillions to his supporters.

You don't seem to care that illegal aliens don't pay...and they over utilize the system.....they arrive in family form needing care as compared to a kid in his twenties....so from the get go you are looking at this in political terms....not the way to go....Trump removed burdensome regulations...and its working whether you will admit it or not....
I thought trump was getting rid of illegals? You mean they are still here? Another failure. Oh and Mexico isn’t paying for the wall we don’t have. Another failure.

I thought trump was getting rid of illegals? You mean they are still here? Another failure. Oh and Mexico isn’t paying for the wall we don’t have. Another failure.
Yep they are in places called sanctuary cities smart ass....go play with someone else....

Forum List

Back