🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finances of jihad: How extremist groups raise money

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
From the number of alerts I see I have gotten from that crazy ton of lard sitting on his Porta-potty, I can imagine what a rage he is in because the caretakers gave him the wrong number of stones to use (plus it is obvious that he needs some attention from the readers as there is nothing else in his life). I wonder if a person has to do wudu if he is sitting on a Porta-potty.
Meanwhile, since the government allows mentally ill people a small amount of money from their Social Security Disability Check (the Government pays for the institution Mr. Cuckoo is in) and since Mr. Cuckoo goes no place to spend even a couple of bucks. maybe he is sending his money to ISIS for the cause. After all, you can't conduct actual Jihad on a Porta-potty.

11 December 2014 Last updated at 19:00 ET
Finances of jihad: How extremist groups raise money
By Tom KeatingeFinance and security analyst
_77290804_77290803.jpg
Islamic State earns money from oil, taxation and looting

Twelve months ago, the group now known as Islamic State (IS) was little recognised on the international stage beyond those inspired to travel and join the group as fighters or those in the security and academic worlds monitoring developments in Syria and Iraq.

Even at its emergence, it was dismissed as just another of the multitude taking advantage of the chaos created in Syria by the wide-ranging conflict with President Bashar al-Assad.

Continue reading at:

BBC News - Finances of jihad How extremist groups raise money

for those who do not know-----muslims are REQUIRED by religious obligation to give a fixed percentage of their total assets
to "ZAKAT"------the word "zakat" is sometimes falsely
translated to "charity"-----zakat is not "charity" as americans of
judeo-Christian culture understand charity-----a donation to
build a church in the USA is called charity------even if a quaker donates to a catholic cause. Islamic "zakat" can be used
only for ISLAMIC purposes. A donation to buy a bomb belt to blow the brains out of the head of a kafir child is ZAKAT. There is lots of money available for the JIHAD cause-----it qualifies as ZAKAT

.....................^^^ You have no idea what you are talking about. ..... :cuckoo:

In fact I do-----try to recall----my own husband was born in a shariah shit hole----his family was forced to pay the extortionist filth of the meccan rapist---- JIZYA-----I certainly do know the filth of shariah shit------feel free to ask questions. None of the stink and filth of CALIPH DOG BIG BAD BAG-DADDY is news to me

LOL........an old juden crone and her hebe husband think they are somehow experts on Islamic jurisprudence because he was kicked out of a muslim country. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back