Financial Armageddon: LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY -Illuminati retreat

Apr 6, 2009
December 8, 2008
Financial Armageddon: LARGEST ECONOMIC ATTACK in History UNDERWAY, with oil prices below $40

What, Who
The largest economic attack ever (measured in both costs per day and in total costs so far) is underway. In fact this attack is nothing but Financial Armageddon.
The attackers: illuminati.
The attacked: Russia.

What made the attack possible
Systemic collapse causes an abrupt and drastic drop of demand.
The result is that maximum possible output of most non-renewable resources, in particular oil, is again higher than demand.
The difference to the "good old days", before the explosion of the exponential curve, is the reason WHY the shelves are packed. (1)

How is the attack executed and what is the cover-up used
To launch Financial Armageddon, the arab agents are used to ensure MAXIMAL output, selling oil way below production costs. (2)
The "OPEC will reduce output" and "BIG OIL Record Profits" announcements are used to cover-up the attack. (3)

Notes
(1) PACKED shelves, $50 oil shortly before the END - HORRIBLE TRUTH, revealed worldwide first
Google it

(2) Today, with oil falling below $40, the Illuminati are losing almost a BILLION dollars a day.
Example: a barrel of North Sea oil has average production costs of $135!
This is pushing to the UTTER LIMITS a tactic that was explained long ago first and so far ONLY by ET Prophet.

(3) Financial Armageddon, the economic version of the illuminati military strategy, the full scale nuclear attack against Russia, where the cover-up, the ABM Hoax, is as grotesque.

-----------------------------

20 May, 2009: Retreat of attackers quickly getting closer to TOTAL DISARRAY: entrenched in the $50 a barrel for two months, but they were able to defend the $60 a barrel frontline for only two weeks.
The same with the US dollar / rouble exchange rate: US dollar falling now rapidly below the 32 barrier.

Reminder: as the attackers begun running out of ammunition, February 2009:
Illuminati Overtime: Financial Armageddon attackers running out of ammo, Illuminati MUST now launch either ethnic civil war or nuclear Armageddon:
Google it

Last edited:
I'm not worried, I have Tom Hanks on my side.

Anytime you have Forest Gump in your corner, you're a winner!

Forum List

Back