🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Find the Women's March near you

:laugh2:[/QUOTE]
Yes , please show how stupid you are when like minded people all show up wearing pink pussies on your head and having killers of gay people speak at your rally..So are you people for women(Harvey Weinstein was for women also) or gays(Muslims that Obama is for, shot up Orlando Night club)?

Women’s March Speaker Kidnapped, Tortured and KILLED a Gay Man. Yes, Really...

Louder with Crowder?

:laugh2:
Women's March Speaker Donna Hylton Served Time for Murdering a Man
My name is Donna Hylton but for twenty-seven years I was known as Inmate #86G0206.

In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.
Of course she is a victim of liberalism so took her liberal anger out on a gay guy she kidnapped, raped and then killed, makes you all cute and cuddly inside doesn't it Dr. You also are like minded with such a strong woman who wears pink pussy hats on her head....

`
`

While I support this movement, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those hats.
The only movement that women are all alike, is the monthly curse movement. Other than that, many more women hate the liberal woman for what they have done for REAL women. Damn ugly women ruin it for good looking ones all the time..If these women cant get a nice man, then no one can....

democratuhhhladies.jpg

Aww so sweet it won't be long before they are including child molester TRUMPLING will gladly stay real far away from the mental illness.

lol

e45a2f75-7ebc-499b-bf32-83e1aeacdee1.png

I'm surprised that Boise is even having a march. It must be the college kids.

They are hoping to get 1,000 people.

Here’s what to expect at the 2018 Women’s March in Boise

Collette and Nora expected MAYBE a thousand last year and they got 6,000 in a blizzard.
That's what these girls do Tipsy .. under-promise and over-deliver!

What I found humorous about the women's movement was one day at Lefant Plaza in Washington DC, I was holding the door open so a good looking woman could walk through along with the people behind her. As she approached she accosted me by saying "I bet you are holding the door open because you think I am a lady"? I responded "No, I am holding the door open because I am a gentleman". She harrumphed off, and those behind her were laughing their asses off. Now 10 years later, a women with a pink hat approaches same door, and while I was holding open the door for those approaching before her, as soon as she got close, I let the door go. She asked "Why didn't you hold the door open for me also"? I responded, because I only hold the door open for Ladies....You females have made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.....

Why I no longer hold doors open for women
If you're in favour of true gender equality, then you have to forget the old-fashioned notion of 'ladies first', says Neil Lyndon

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
They don't want your tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants! :)
HOME

Here is last year - In a wicked snowstorm no less!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg
No, I will not find the nearest womens march around me, because 3rd wave feminism is destructive. It is the collective representation of the oedipal mother, the witch in Hansel and Gretel, the devouring mother, while at the same time they are trying deny gender differences....as they are ironically acting them out. The Freudian oedipal mother, is the mother that entices the child by making an unholy deal that is the child doesn't have to do anything, the mother will keep them under their wing, take away responsibility...but the child has stay, they cannot leave, and have to stay within these parameters. And it is destructive in nature, because it creates a failure to launch, a child that is not its own individual, and is incapable or at least believes that they are incapable and deserve and are entitled to care from the mother. 3rd wave feminism is based on the totally bunk post modernist philosophy that everything is a patriarchal power structure, and that a patriarchal power structure is inherently evil.

`
`

While I support this movement, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those hats.
The only movement that women are all alike, is the monthly curse movement. Other than that, many more women hate the liberal woman for what they have done for REAL women. Damn ugly women ruin it for good looking ones all the time..If these women cant get a nice man, then no one can....

democratuhhhladies.jpg

I love how the misogynists are so willing to self-identify. Over and over.

:dig:

By the way, not all women are lock step with angry feminists. 42% of women voted for Trump.

And that's even after they had a choice of a woman being president.
53% of white women voted for The Don.

Yes, but overall 42% voted Trump.

Again that's impossible. Only 55% of registered voters bothered to vote for anybody, and Rump got 46% of that, which is 25% of registered voters of both genders. And that doesn't even count millions more who are qualified to vote but didn't register.

And then you want to add a further qualifier -- "white women". There's no way in the world you get anywhere near "42% of white women". Can't be done.

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg

Cool, maybe I can cop a BJ from one of these ugly, desperate hobags!!!

By the way, not all women are lock step with angry feminists. 42% of women voted for Trump.

Again that's impossible. Only 55% of registered voters bothered to vote for anybody, and Rump got 46% of that, which is 25% of registered voters of both genders. And that doesn't even count millions more who are qualified to vote but didn't register.

And then you want to add a further qualifier -- "white women". There's no way in the world you get anywhere near "42% of white women". Can't be done.
Trump won the white women vote 54%.

White Women Helped Elect Donald Trump

`
`

democratuhhhladies.jpg

I love how the misogynists are so willing to self-identify. Over and over.

I don't hate all women. I have 4 in my family. I just hate an ugly, wicked, sick, falling down, crooked, vagina ex candidate woman, he needed men to help her up and get into her car...

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

Cool, maybe I can cop a BJ from one of these ugly, desperate hobags!!!
There is no way in hell, I would touch or be touched by one of those "females" even with your dick..

Oh jesus christ, you know we're talking about voters!
Of the women who voted, 42% voted for Trump.
Of the white women who voted 53% voted for Trump.

Happy now?

Trump won the white women vote 54%.

White Women Helped Elect Donald Trump

Again -- third time now --- 'X percent of the women vote" is in no way the same thing as "X percent of white women". I know weasel words when I see 'em.

Happy now?
Yeah I know exactly what you were trying to do, and I pulled you over for it.

Happy now?

Swing and a miss Pogo.
Everyone knows we were obviously talking about voters

Happy now?

Swing and a miss Pogo.
Everyone knows we were obviously talking about voters

Then you should have said so.

You tried to sneak one by.. I got all of it. Sailed over the wall it did. So far over the wall that a Mexican caught it.

Forum List

Back