🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Find the Women's March near you

Bullshit, I was not trying to sneak anything.

Even this article words it the way I did, because it's obvious we're talking about voters.

Overall, 54% of women voted for Clinton, much higher than the 42% of women who voted for Trump.

LMAO POLLS rom MSN and they are today's poll

969ce2b2-ddd5-4d24-a6fc-ce174dc56371.png

e4f30af3-b5fa-4766-af91-759f2215b990.png

0eed7d26-6215-470b-84ce-b8fb727f7f02.png

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
They don't want your tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants! :)
HOME

Here is last year - In a wicked snowstorm no less!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg
Is it true that Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner will be the keynote speakers?

I just might join the one here in Boise - Fun stuff to be surrounded by thousands of ladies in pussyhats!

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F357043%2F631ea1b1-ffc4-4378-8d5a-4b5bbec3fe5f.jpg

I found a pic of you from the last one:

3491B23A00000578-3607461-They_said_that_they_love_making_costumes_and_making_people_smile-a-22_1464189946694.jpg

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

Just the next and upcoming new Antifa movement of male-bashing lesbians looking to take power. No one wants within a mile of their granny underpants.
On the contrary, these women love men & virtually guaranteed to put-out! They want to protect their rights to have fun. It's the place to be for any horny single male!

Trumplings not welcome -
HOME

Just the next and upcoming new Antifa movement of male-bashing lesbians looking to take power. No one wants within a mile of their granny underpants.
On the contrary, these women love men & virtually guaranteed to put-out! They want to protect their rights to have fun. It's the place to be for any horny single male!

That is an awesome example of the left's view of women. Baby killing men think women exist to provide them with sex and nothing else. And abortion exists to make sure there is no accountability when you take advantage of mentally ill, desperate women.

Here's the perfect woman for the baby killers. No face, just a giant vagina waiting for them:
PartyCostume4.jpg

I love how opportunistic predators target crazy women at these pathetic gatherings.

Everybody knows 7/8 of the poor hags that show are homeless, drug addled or just out of touch with reality.

As I always say...pro-abortion men are sick puppies whose only motivation is to protect their ability to prey upon women and girls.

I love how opportunistic predators target crazy women at these pathetic gatherings.

Everybody knows 7/8 of the poor hags that show are homeless, drug addled or just out of touch with reality.

As I always say...pro-abortion men are sick puppies whose only motivation is to protect their ability to prey upon women and girls.

Gee - Thanks for all the Google images Kosher ..

I'll get back to you after I bring this girl home Sunday afternoon! :cool-45:

il_340x270.1439429403_jdxj.jpg

Last edited:

I see you're still going after the 11 year olds.

What a creep.

Shouldn't you be wearing a dick outfit?

Bitch, you’re so good at knitting, go home and knit me a sweater!

Bitch, you’re so good at knitting, go home and knit me a sweater!

No bitch - and make your own damn sandwich :D

Forum List

Back