Finest black woman in the world!!!!?????

Who is America's finest black woman?

• Total voters
By the way they are listed in my personal top rankings. Mrs. Union #1....on down. She's been my #1 since her movie Bad Boys II. She stole the show in that film....even against Martin and Will Smith.

Buc......if you wasn't so dumb and so white, I'd actually find you fascinating.....however, this thread is only opening doors for more scrutiny and ire from....you guessed it...white people, AAUGH!
upload_2016-4-27_10-56-51.jpeg

By the way they are listed in my personal top rankings. Mrs. Union #1....on down. She's been my #1 since her movie Bad Boys II. She stole the show in that film....even against Martin and Will Smith.

Buc......if you wasn't so dumb and so white, I'd actually find you fascinating.....however, this thread is only opening doors for more scrutiny and ire from....you guessed it...white people, AAUGH!View attachment 73085

WHAT???? I created this thread with light hearted intent. Just to talk about some of the most beautiful women in America. In fact...everyone seems to be enjoying it....except you.

I ranked them. I can do one for redheads or hispanics or any group. Your Lil Kim thread just put the idea in my head.

So....here it is. I ranked my top 6. Can't beat Gabrielle Union.

Buc......if you wasn't so dumb and so white, I'd actually find you fascinating.....however, this thread is only opening doors for more scrutiny and ire from....you guessed it...white people, AAUGH!View attachment 73085
What color is being an asshole?

Because I'm a lady and don't want to get banned, I'll leave this one alone....but man, posting a big black nasty ass...priceless for me!!

Because I'm a lady and don't want to get banned, I'll leave this one alone....but man, posting a big black nasty ass...priceless for me!!
Oh surely you are smert enough to use words in way that won't get you banned..

WHAT???? I created this thread with light hearted intent. Just to talk about some of the most beautiful women in America. In fact...everyone seems to be enjoying it....except you.

I ranked them. I can do one for redheads or hispanics or any group. Your Lil Kim thread just put the idea in my head.

So....here it is. I ranked my top 6. Can't beat Gabrielle Union.

If this thread by lets say, weeks end continues on this path, than I'll give you props old man, but you know and I know this thing is gonna morph into yet another anti black thread, cause that's what nuts do here.....meanwhile, have a good day, kid

To date, I've been banned 3 times on stupid shit. Posting a photo of a black ass....really? I may never get allowed back....now a white ass, no problem.

To date, I've been banned 3 times on stupid shit. Posting a photo of a black ass....really? I may never get allowed back....now a white ass, no problem.
Depends which photos you use....Try harder..

Mooney, I ain't gonna do it. Now if you want to see some black ass, you have options....now have a great day...you dirty bird!!

That's not a very good picture of KD Aubert. She's the most striking.....

MV5BMTM3MjQxNTg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwMzcyNw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Mooney, I ain't gonna do it. Now if you want to see some black ass, you have options....now have a great day...you dirty bird!!
I do miss living in the big city, a severe lack of black women...I am missing my dose of chocolate desserts...

I do miss living in the big city, a severe lack of black women...I am missing my dose of chocolate desserts...

Dude take a long cold shower and chomp on a doughnut...geez

Halle berry has always been hot. I think Beyoncé has gorgeous eyes. All of them are very beautiful women though.

That's not a very good picture of KD Aubert. She's the most striking.....

MV5BMTM3MjQxNTg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwMzcyNw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Well....it's her smile that originally made me love her. That may not be her most modelish photo but I love her smile so I used it.

The one you posted obviously is great too!!!

Brown....

Forum List

Back