Finland To Join N.A.T.O. On Tuesday.

You just can't stop can you LOL go to bed then
You kept the conversation going, switching subjects, attempting to get my goat, insulting my intelligence; good little troll that you are. Hope you got your jollies off. Was any of it worth it ? I'm on to you now and I'm done with you now. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

Instead of a thousand words. Former NATO Deputy Secretary General.
Fszqj4bWAAAuS01
Beautiful !

"Voted out"...
ACFDD6BE-163B-4F9A-B8D3-8FDE246A6B80_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Lies, that's all the scum and russophobes have at their disposal.
The Ukrainian people were upset by Russia's interference in their nation''s sovereignty. Their votes reinforced that desire for freedom from russia. Yamnukoych signed an agreement for an interim government on Feb. 21, 2014 then fled the country to Russia. Only after 100 Ukrainians were murdered by his root police. The Ukrainian people wanted stronger Tiesto freedom and the West, not Russian suppression and dominance, it's as simple as that. Yanukoych is where he was suppose to be all the time in Russia, the country he loves

Your allegations have no validity. There was no trouble in the Donbass region until the pro-russian government was voted out of the Ukraine. Then Russia stirred up the ethnic Russians in the Donbass and gave them weapons and military support. Russia is always the problem, doing under-handed things to destabilize their neighboring countries.
Yeah then Russia waited 8 long years watching 14k people get murdered in the Donbas, after the Obama/Nuland coup. Russia also tried negotiating peace via the Minsk Accords only to find the West lying. Plus Ukraine seeking NATO membership knowing Russia would never allow it.

Those damn Russians!

Yeah then Russia waited 8 long years watching 14k people get murdered in the Donbas, after the Obama/Nuland coup. Russia also tried negotiating peace via the Minsk Accords only to find the West lying. Plus Ukraine seeking NATO membership knowing Russia would never allow it.

Those damn Russians!
No, they upped the ante and created terrorists out of the ethnic russians living in the Donbass region and armed them to the hilt.

No, they upped the ante and created terrorists out of the ethnic russians living in the Donbass region and armed them to the hilt.
I don’t doubt that some of that occurred but you’re missing the bigger picture, though it’s right in front of you. Secondly, as an American, what goes on in Ukraine is none of our fucking military’s business.

I think this was a gamble that Putin lost.

One would think that a self-professed history aficionado would foresee that Finland is not exactly the biggest fan of Moscow-based, Russian-speaking expansionism.
Possibly Putin perceives Ukraine and Poland as bigger US proxy threats than Finland?
th%3Fid%3DOIP._HYWvIh2E-JbfB5-2CH77AHaE3%26pid%3DApi

Russia again raves that Poland wants to annex part of Ukraine

"Source: Kremlin-aligned Russian news agency RIA Novosti

"Details: Naryshkin has stated that, according to Russian intelligence, Poland is allegedly forcing preparations for the annexation of Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblasts, and most of Ternopil Oblast in Ukraine.

"As the occupier states, Warsaw is confident that they 'deserved generous compensation from Ukraine for military aid and providing a roof over the refugees' heads.'"

I don’t doubt that some of that occurred but you’re missing the bigger picture, though it’s right in front of you. Secondly, as an American, what goes on in Ukraine is none of our fucking military’s business.
Fortunately the world of freedom is not limited to America, people all over the world want and deserve it. Supporting them is in our best interests. There's far too much hatred and ignorance in this world already. Left undeterred it harms more and more.

Possibly Putin perceives Ukraine and Poland as bigger US proxy threats than Finland?
th%3Fid%3DOIP._HYWvIh2E-JbfB5-2CH77AHaE3%26pid%3DApi

Russia again raves that Poland wants to annex part of Ukraine

"Source: Kremlin-aligned Russian news agency RIA Novosti

"Details: Naryshkin has stated that, according to Russian intelligence, Poland is allegedly forcing preparations for the annexation of Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblasts, and most of Ternopil Oblast in Ukraine.

"As the occupier states, Warsaw is confident that they 'deserved generous compensation from Ukraine for military aid and providing a roof over the refugees' heads.'"
More Russian propaganda, just what the world doesn't need.

You're missing the root cause of the whole crisis - the corrupt and illegitimate russian leadership.

More Russian propaganda, just what the world doesn't need.
I think it's far more likely the world needs much less of American arrogance and greed. When the US instigated a far-right coup in 2014 it set off a civil war designed ultimately to fight for regime change in Moscow to the last drop of Ukrainian blood.

A US-Backed, Far Right–Led Revolution in Ukraine Helped Bring Us to the Brink of War

"Nearly a decade on, the 2014 Revolution of Dignity, as it’s known in Ukraine, remains one of the more widely misunderstood episodes of recent history.

"Yet understanding it is critical to understanding the ongoing standoff over Ukraine, which can largely be traced back to this polarizing event — depending on who you ask, an inspiring liberal revolution or a far-right coup d’état."

I think it's far more likely the world needs much less of American arrogance and greed. When the US instigated a far-right coup in 2014 it set off a civil war designed ultimately to fight for regime change in Moscow to the last drop of Ukrainian blood.

A US-Backed, Far Right–Led Revolution in Ukraine Helped Bring Us to the Brink of War

"Nearly a decade on, the 2014 Revolution of Dignity, as it’s known in Ukraine, remains one of the more widely misunderstood episodes of recent history.

"Yet understanding it is critical to understanding the ongoing standoff over Ukraine, which can largely be traced back to this polarizing event — depending on who you ask, an inspiring liberal revolution or a far-right coup d’état."
Yanukoych made an abrupt change in policy in Jan of 2014 going from a pro-Western stance to a pro-russian stance which made no sense to the majority of the Ukrainian people. If we knew the whole story I'm certain Putin reached out to him and told him if they proceeded towards freedom then Russia would invade and take over their country. And we see the results today. This is far from over. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword Russia has done all this to itself.

Yanukoych made an abrupt change in policy in Jan of 2014 going from a pro-Western stance to a pro-russian stance which made no sense to the majority of the Ukrainian people. I
Yanukovych knew Ukraine relied on cheap Russian gas and a plurality of the country but not a majority wanted closer ties with Europe.

His party was formally allied to Putin's United Russia party and eastern Ukrainians wanted closer relations with Russia. His oligarchs were financially entangled with the West and feared Russian competition.

The US cynically manipulated these rival factions to stage a right-wing coup in 2014 that drove a corrupt, yet duly elected president from office by killing police officers and protestors alike.
th%3Fid%3DOIP.tvi-9wm45wmF77NcgAUOgQHaEk%26pid%3DApi

Yanukovych knew Ukraine relied on cheap Russian gas and a plurality of the country but not a majority wanted closer ties with Europe.

His party was formally allied to Putin's United Russia party and eastern Ukrainians wanted closer relations with Russia. His oligarchs were financially entangled with the West and feared Russian competition.

The US cynically manipulated these rival factions to stage a right-wing coup in 2014 that drove a corrupt, yet duly elected president from office by killing police officers and protestors alike.
th%3Fid%3DOIP.tvi-9wm45wmF77NcgAUOgQHaEk%26pid%3DApi
And all along Russia was attempting to maintain dominance over the Ukraine by threats and subversion tactics. Those poor innocent Russians lost their gamble for a change.

Fortunately the world of freedom is not limited to America, people all over the world want and deserve it. Supporting them is in our best interests. There's far too much hatred and ignorance in this world already. Left undeterred it harms more and more.
This proxy war isn’t about freedom. Stop believing war propaganda. Jesus!

Forum List

Back