Finland To Join N.A.T.O. On Tuesday.

Your allegations have no validity. There was no trouble in the Donbass region until the pro-russian government was voted out of the Ukraine. Then Russia stirred up the ethnic Russians in the Donbass and gave them weapons and military support. Russia is always the problem, doing under-handed things to destabilize their neighboring countries.
You've been misinformed.

You've been misinformed.
LOL, you're the one who's chosen to be misinformed. There was no separatist movement in the Donbass before 2014. Russia fanned these flames into the excuse they have today for attacking the Ukraine. The Russians know how to undermine the governments of their neighbors, they've been doing it for years.

LOL, you're the one who's chosen to be misinformed. There was no separatist movement in the Donbass before 2014. Russia fanned these flames into the excuse they have today for attacking the Ukraine. The Russians know how to undermine the governments of their neighbors, they've been doing it for years.
You're laughing while Europeans are freezing to death and going out of business because they can't afford their gas bills and I'm not even surprised.

You're laughing while Europeans are freezing to death and going out of business because they can't afford their gas bills and I'm not even surprised.
I'm laughing at someone attempting to defend putin's invasion of a peaceful neighbor. The consequences of this invasion are totally on him.

I'm laughing at someone attempting to defend putin's invasion of a peaceful neighbor. The consequences of this invasion are totally on him.
Maybe learn "cause and effect" then at least pretend you're not gonna ignore everything that's happened in that region since 1991

I' ve gone all winter in Nebraska with the heat on 60 degrees because I can't afford to heat my home and eat at the same time. We choose our battles in life. I'd rather be on the right side of history than to give into the monsters like putin.

Maybe learn "cause and effect" then at least pretend you're not gonna ignore everything that's happened in that region since 1991
It did not reach a crisis until Russia interfered. No one stopped ethnic Russians from returning to Russia if they were unhappy in the Ukrainian nation. The Ukraine, unlike Russia, is a free nation after all.

I' ve gone all winter in Nebraska with the heat on 60 degrees because I can't afford to heat my home and eat at the same time. We choose our battles in life. I'd rather be on the right side of history than to give into the monsters like putin.
You are having to choose between eating and heating and you think its Putin's fault. This is on Biden, Obama, NATO and the DC establishment going back to at least 04 so throw in Bush Jr as well

It did not reach a crisis until Russia interfered. No one stopped ethnic Russians from returning to Russia if they were unhappy in the Ukrainian nation. The Ukraine, unlike Russia, is a free nation after all.
Bullshit, anyone with any sense was saying since 2014 this was going to happen

Oliver Stone called it with a few documentaries he did

Maybe you should watch and actually learn something

You are having to choose between eating and heating and you think its Putin's fault. This is on Biden, Obama, NATO and the DC establishment going back to at least 04 so throw in Bush Jr as well
No, I was just saying people aren't dying in the West, their lives have become more complicated because they chose to do.tje right thing. Life is never easy, it's no excuse to turn to evil.

That's it, you want to blame someone. The obvious one to blame (. Occam's Razor) is putin. He hatched this elaborate land grab scheme in 2014.

That's it, you want to blame someone. The obvious one to blame (. Occam's Razor) is putin. He hatched this elaborate land grab scheme in 2014.
No again its cause and effect. You can't think you can get away backing a coup in 04 and 14 in Ukraine and not have blowback from that. You cant think you can welch on your debts like Ukraine has done while its President flies around the world begging for money. What about that is so hard for you Ukraine flag wavers to understand?

Neoliberal regime change policy has been a disaster for this world but since it's not you or your family going over to fight virtue signal away and "think" you're on the right side of history

Idiot

No again its cause and effect. You can't think you can get away backing a coup in 04 and 14 in Ukraine and not have blowback from that. You cant think you can welch on your debts like Ukraine has done while its President flies around the world begging for money. What about that is so hard for you Ukraine flag wavers to understand?

Neoliberal regime change policy has been a disaster for this world but since it's not you or your family going over to fight virtue signal away and "think" you're on the right side of history

Idiot
You must be a russian. No one else could have such a twisted view of the facts. The Ukrainian people voted out their pro-russian government after they gave away the Crimea without a fight. Yes I know, lots of retired old Russians living there soaking up the sun. Still no reason to take away land from.another country. Believe whatever you wish, hope it serves you well, although I have lots of doubt about that.

You must be a russian. No one else could have such a twisted view of the facts. The Ukrainian people voted out their pro-russian government after they gave away the Crimea without a fight. Yes I know, lots of retired old Russians living there soaking up the sun. Still no reason to take away land from.another country. Believe whatever you wish, hope it serves you well, although I have lots of doubt about that.
That's always your sides excuse. "YeW MuSt Be RuSsIaN"

No I've been paying attention. You obviously haven't. And I served this country honorable so watch your mouth about calling me a traitor, bitch

That's always your sides excuse. "YeW MuSt Be RuSsIaN"

No I've been paying attention. You obviously haven't. And I served this country honorable so watch your mouth about calling me a traitor, bitch
If you sound like a russian it's a logical assumption to make. And I served ( volunteered ) in the Air Force during the end of the Vietnam War, so don't call me a bitch. You are the names you call other people.

Forum List

Back