Fiornia LIES: the Planned Parenthood tapes she described don't exist.

Whether it was in the video or not it happens. There lies the real problem and only a sick mofo would sit back and say or do nothing
So even though she lied its still true ?? WTF OMG

Are you actually this stupid? It does happen at Planned Parenthood. An ex employee explained it but of course you want to shrug that off. Freaking unreal

Wash. Post: "No Video Has Surfaced Showing The Scene Fiorina Describes Taking Place Inside A Planned Parenthood Facility." The Washington Post's Fact Checker blog found that none of the videos released by CMP show what Fiorina described and said, "Fiorina might have trouble finding this video to show to Clinton. No video has surfaced showing the scene Fiorina describes taking place inside a Planned Parenthood facility":

Fiorina might have trouble finding this video to show to Clinton. No video has surfaced showing the scene Fiorina describes taking place inside a Planned Parenthood facility.

But the third episode of secretly-taped videos by the Center for Medical Progress includes a disturbing interview with a technician at at biotechnology company that had partnered with Planned Parenthood affiliates in California to purchase aborted fetus parts.

Holly O'Donnell, the technician, said she witnessed a scene similar to Fiorina's description, but it is not actually shown. A supervisor "just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I'm sitting here and I'm looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don't know what to think," she says. "She gave me the scissors and told me that I had to cut down the middle of the face [to get to the brain]. I can't even describe what that feels like."

There are images of an aborted fetus intercut with her narrative. [The Washington Post, 9/17/15]

Whether it was in the video or not it happens. There lies the real problem and only a sick mofo would sit back and say or do nothing

Are you actually this stupid? It does happen at Planned Parenthood. An ex employee explained it but of course you want to shrug that off. Freaking unreal
That was not an ex employee of PP ...Fiorina claimed she saw a non existent video

And There is moronic Right-wing-nut "logic" for you, it didn't happen at PP, but PP should be punished for it. :cuckoo:

She gives the name PP and in what city.
“O’Donnell describes the harvesting, or ‘procurement,’ of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA,”

That was not an ex employee of PP ...Fiorina claimed she saw a non existent video

Yo, nincompoop my comment addressed the fact it does happen whether it was in some damn video or not. Stop your incessant spinning and deflecting

There are two Planned Parenthood sting videos that were shot inside Planned Parenthood clinics (other videos exist, taped at conferences and lunch meetings). One was taped in Louisiana and the other in Colorado. And in both videos, Planned Parenthood employees do work with the fetal tissue, showing the pro-life advocates posing as tissue buyers the different parts of the body.

But the things Fiorina describes — the legs kicking, the intact "fully formed fetus," the heart beating, the remarks about having to "harvest its brain" — are pure fiction.

You don't have to take my word for it; You can watch the footage right here. The part showing fetal tissue begins about an hour and 18 minutes in and runs nearly through the end of the video, shot at the Colorado clinic.

Here's what gets me. Fiornia is a businesswoman, a profession, a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE who would never stand in the way of career gal getting a legal medical procedure -- she probably has 50 friends and associates who have done so. And she goes on TV and PRETENDS to be a social conservative.

Why does she pretend? To win over the far-right base...

Did you get a free heart or set of lungs for posting that shit?

PP - could be Planned Parenthood, or Pick a (baby) Part...

Victory here in south Carolina, two planned parenthood clinics has been shut down for violations.

Factcheck is totally unreliable

They are reliably shills for the DNC.
Fact checking the second round of GOP debates....Washington Post

“As regards Planned Parenthood, anyone who has watched this videotape, I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”

— business executive Carly Fiorina

Fiorina might have trouble finding this video to show to Clinton. No video has surfaced showing the scene Fiorina describes taking place inside a Planned Parenthood facility.

It's more than "fetal tissue", it's freaking body parts. The PP nazis are in it for the money selling brains and organs of unborn and violently born infants in violation of federal law. The radical left wants to put a woman in jail for violating a supreme court decision but they want to fund nazis who sell human body parts in violation of federal law.

The Right wants to put women in prison for life for having abortions.

You got a link for that?
Even when it was outlawed it was the Doctors that went to prison, not the women.

Generally? It's counter productive to put dead women in prison.

Prior to abortions becoming legal? It was the one of the leading causes of death for women in America.

Fact checking the second round of GOP debates....Washington Post

“As regards Planned Parenthood, anyone who has watched this videotape, I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”

— business executive Carly Fiorina

Hard to say, but she WON'T have a hard time buying a heart or kidney from PP, freshly extracted from one of their victims!

Planned Parenthood, selling only the freshest human organs. We kill em' and deliver parts to your door!

Forum List

Back