Fiornia LIES: the Planned Parenthood tapes she described don't exist.

OF COURSE Fiorina lied.

You gotta provide graphic hyperbole to the uninformed masses to stir their emotions.

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"I landed under sniper fire"
"I never emailed classified data"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"
"we are winning in Syria"
"ISIS is JV"
"I will balance the budget"
"I never had sex with that woman..."
"planned parenthood does mammagrams"
"liberalism works"
" I will reduce the national debt"
"America is a muslim country"

need I continue?

It's more than "fetal tissue", it's freaking body parts. The PP nazis are in it for the money selling brains and organs of unborn and violently born infants in violation of federal law. The radical left wants to put a woman in jail for violating a supreme court decision but they want to fund nazis who sell human body parts in violation of federal law.

The Right wants to put women in prison for life for having abortions.

You got a link for that?
Even when it was outlawed it was the Doctors that went to prison, not the women.

Generally? It's counter productive to put dead women in prison.

Prior to abortions becoming legal? It was the one of the leading causes of death for women in America.

I was answering NYcarbineer about RW's wanting to put women in prison.

It's more than "fetal tissue", it's freaking body parts. The PP nazis are in it for the money selling brains and organs of unborn and violently born infants in violation of federal law. The radical left wants to put a woman in jail for violating a supreme court decision but they want to fund nazis who sell human body parts in violation of federal law.

You got a link for that?
Even when it was outlawed it was the Doctors that went to prison, not the women.

Prior to abortions becoming legal? It was the one of the leading causes of death for women in America.

Complete unadulterated BS, you're lying. They estimate less than 5,000 women per year, that is not a leading cause of death for women

OF COURSE Fiorina lied.

You gotta provide graphic hyperbole to the uninformed masses to stir their emotions.

Like Hillary and sniper fire? Appealing to the leftist idiots?
Or when she stated Chelsea was around the world trade center when 911 happened. What an attention whore.

you mean Webb Hubbell's daughter?
1dede5999a.jpg

You got a link for that?

and the leading cause of death of unborn children is___________________________?

Not so fast. Many of the babies whose organs have been harvested and sold were killed in partial-birth abortions. So the scene that she described most certainly did happen, although it may not appear on any of the tapes. Furthermore, PP folks have also been caught talking about how some customers were grossed out by the baby skulls that they purchased.

So Fiorina *may* have taken some license in her description of the videos, but the event that she described did in fact occur (and probably many times).

OF COURSE Fiorina lied.

Or when she stated Chelsea was around the world trade center when 911 happened. What an attention whore.

1dede5999a.jpg

the uncanny resemblence must be coincidental

Victory here in south Carolina, two planned parenthood clinics has been shut down for violations.

Were they over charging for baby parts? :eek:
No, but one I heard let a few babies hit the landfill. Scum they are and anyone that supports abortion.
ABC's George Stephanopoulos Challenges Carly Fiorina's False Description Of Planned Parenthood Videos
Yeah they will just dump babies in the nearest landfill. I was at the veterinarian with my dog last week. Someone had to put their dog down. Got it cremated, at St Francis hospital. Didn't have the money to get the remains back, but was assured that her dogs remains would be spread at the top of a mountain. A decent hospital will go out of their way to dispose of a dog. Better than planned parenthood will dispose of a babies remains. Your kind are scum.

OF COURSE Fiorina lied.

1dede5999a.jpg

I doubt it, they are a match, almost uncanny, no?

1dede5999a.jpg

I doubt it, they are a match, almost uncanny, no?

A DNA test may be in order.

It's just pathetic that liberals don't seem to care that PP has been killing third-trimester babies and selling their organs. What indisputably IS on the PP tapes should disgust and revolt any decent human being.

“O’Donnell describes the harvesting, or ‘procurement,’ of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA,” CMP notes in their latest video’s description.
Except the video itself credits the Grantham Collection for the late term fetus that was SPLICED into the PP video made by CMP!!!

You got a link for that?

and the leading cause of death of unborn children is___________________________?

Miscarriage.

Forum List

Back