Fire Fauci?

Jesus Christ

That was the chant at the Trump Super Spreader Events yesterday.

If Trump wins we are left with the likes of Scott Atlas and his herd immunity insanity

This while we are experiencing 100,000 infections and 1,000 deaths daily.

We have to stop this man. Our lives depend on it

Is Fauci the only one qualified to advise over this crisis? I would prefer someone who evaluates ALL of the scientific evidence out there, not just what has been accepted by the powers that be.

But the Commievirus cooties are completely banished from the grocery store.....and WalMart.....And Homeboy Depot....and Costco....
What about those places?

That's WHERE you spread this horror after you stupidly go bar hopping in a pandemic
Does such stupidity as that which you are displaying here cause physical pain?

It ought to.
wow. What a solid and mature response. If one can not refute the response of a debater, one must insult the intelligence of the debater
It's the only response worthy of such stupidity.

Are the Covid cooties banished from all the places I mentioned, or are they only allowed in bars and restaurants?

Trick question. The answer is Covid only infects bars, but only bars that don't serve food, and only after 10 pm.
yes. And banks that are open from 9 to 3 are much safer than banks open from 9 to 4. Its that 3;00 to 4;00 hour that COVID spreads. Blew me away when the banks down here changed their hours due to COVID. I asked my banker why. He had no answer...all he could say is "COVID"....whatever the heck that means

Corksuck Joe cannot follow the science if the science itself has shirked epidemiological responsibility: the Chinese know what the reservoir is in nature, which knowledge would stop the virus much sooner by providing the (precise [italics]) animal model.

Jesus Christ

If Trump wins we are left with the likes of Scott Atlas and his herd immunity insanity

Fire Trump, not Fauci.
I say go with scientific evidence over egocentric political rhetoric like “it will go away soon” without any rational explanation.

Looks like you agree.
OK. Fair enough. Lets go with the scientific evidence.
So with that scientific evidence, what will Biden do that wont create loss of jobs that he has blamed Trump for; that wont create a loss in GDP that he has blamed Trump for that wont cause an increase in depression that he has blamed Trump for; that wont create more dependence on alcohol and drugs that he blamed Trump for.
Exactly what will he do differently seeing as he will go with the scientific evidence?
And dont give me the same rhetoric I keep on hearing from him...."I will listen to the professionals"....
All you gotta do is check the legit sources.
There’s LOTS of detail in Biden’s plan to combat the pandemic on US shores, but here is a clip ...

The Biden Plan calls for:
  • Restoring trust, credibility, and common purpose.
  • Mounting an effective national emergency response that saves lives, protects frontline workers, and minimizes the spread of COVID-19.
  • Eliminating cost barriers for prevention of and care for COVID-19.
  • Pursuing decisive economic measures to help hard-hit workers, families, and small businesses and to stabilize the American economy.
  • Rallying the world to confront this crisis while laying the foundation for the future.
The Biden Plan to Combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Prepare for Future Global Health Threats
Please read your post.
All you said was what the outcome will be.
No where do you say what the process will be to achieve those outcomes.
It is easy to say, I will create jobs, I will create a greater GDP, I will eliminate the virus, I will not close down the economy, I will ensure this and ensure that.
Thats easy.
The question is.....what will he DO to achieve those things?
Are you retarded or lazy? Why did YOU not read all the LONG details in the Biden reference on how he would resolve the complicated pandemic issues that Trump has ignored.
It’s all there in detail ...
Ah yes,. Insult my intelligence and at the same time use a term that is a derogatory term and an insult to many who are learning disabled. That's what I expected.
Cya.
You did not read my post #134 carefully. As stated, I only provided a clip of LOTS of detail in his plan to combat a COMPLICATED issue that’s required to restore the economy and most jobs.
Did you notice the REFERENCE I provided for you to read the detail, if you were really interested? I’m copying it here ...
The Biden Plan to Combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Prepare for Future Global Health Threats

You want EASY answers like stupid Trump gives for his stupid followers, like “it will go away on its own ... by summer ... eventually”?
Well, get real and informed before you embarrass yourself next time.

Jesus Christ

And Deport him back to Italy or wherever he's from!!!!!Just cause yer born here don't make u American! #LoveAmericaFirst MAGA

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.
I say go with scientific evidence over egocentric political rhetoric like “it will go away soon” without any rational explanation.

Looks like you agree.
So with that scientific evidence, what will Biden do that wont create loss of jobs that he has blamed Trump for; that wont create a loss in GDP that he has blamed Trump for that wont cause an increase in depression that he has blamed Trump for; that wont create more dependence on alcohol and drugs that he blamed Trump for.
Exactly what will he do differently seeing as he will go with the scientific evidence?
And dont give me the same rhetoric I keep on hearing from him...."I will listen to the professionals"....
There’s LOTS of detail in Biden’s plan to combat the pandemic on US shores, but here is a clip ...

• Mounting an effective national emergency response that saves lives, protects frontline workers, and minimizes the spread of COVID-19.
  • Pursuing decisive economic measures to help hard-hit workers, families, and small businesses and to stabilize the American economy.
  • Rallying the world to confront this crisis while laying the foundation for the future.
Please read your post.
It is easy to say, I will create jobs, I will create a greater GDP, I will eliminate the virus, I will not close down the economy, I will ensure this and ensure that.
Thats easy.
Are you retarded or lazy? Why did YOU not read all the LONG details in the Biden reference on how he would resolve the complicated pandemic issues that Trump has ignored.
Ah yes,. Insult my intelligence and at the same time use a term that is a derogatory term and an insult to many who are learning disabled. That's what I expected.
Cya.
You did not read my post #134 carefully. As stated, I only provided a clip of LOTS of detail in his plan to combat a COMPLICATED issue that’s required to restore the economy and most jobs.
Did you notice the REFERENCE I provided for you to read the detail, if you were really interested? I’m copying it here ...

You want EASY answers like stupid Trump gives for his stupid followers, like “it will go away on its own ... by summer ... eventually”?
Platitudes, aphorisms, empty promises, and vapid slogans.

That's not "information", it's really, really weak NLP/trance language.

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.
Why? The President is correct more often about the virus than Changeyourmind Fauci.
You can make up shit, or you can support your claim with evidence like honest people do.
Worldmeters dope......2 million people have not died and all our stats are there for you whiners to see.

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.

Sounds pretty thrown together and general to anyone with a brain....oh sorry.

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.

Please read your post.
Thats easy.
What detail? All plagarized whiner sayings

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.

It doesn’t matter how many times you show them this, they’ll just act like they never saw it and ask again
Show us what, platitudes? Go look at our actual statistics on Worldmeters. Outside the pathetic Dem run states the US has done very well battling this virus.

Jesus Christ

Is Fauci the only one qualified to advise over this crisis? I would prefer someone who evaluates ALL of the scientific evidence out there, not just what has been accepted by the powers that be.
Fauci just repeats the scientific consensus. Wear masks, avoid crowds, wash hands. What he's doing is openly opposing Trump's lies about the scientific consensus. So, if Trump is reelected, he'll have to fire Fauci who has served in govt for decades with bipartisan approval, and he'll be fired at the very time we start seeing 2000-3000 deaths PER DAY. It would be Fauci's last act in public service

Jesus Christ

Fauci just repeats the scientific consensus. Wear masks, avoid crowds, wash hands. What he's doing is openly opposing Trump's lies about the scientific consensus. So, if Trump is reelected, he'll have to fire Fauci who has served in govt for decades with bipartisan approval, and he'll be fired at the very time we start seeing 2000-3000 deaths PER DAY
Your whiny 2000-3000 deaths per day is going to be a tough hit with less than 1% daily mortality rates. Have to hit 300,000 cases per day for that and we are nowhere near nor will we be.

Jesus Christ

Fauci just repeats the scientific consensus. Wear masks, avoid crowds, wash hands. What he's doing is openly opposing Trump's lies about the scientific consensus. So, if Trump is reelected, he'll have to fire Fauci who has served in govt for decades with bipartisan approval, and he'll be fired at the very time we start seeing 2000-3000 deaths PER DAY. It would be Fauci's last act in public service
Your facediaper wearing Dem states have the highest mortality rates in the US.

Fauci just repeats the scientific consensus.

9AA4B7FF-AC78-4F10-A5B1-1289244A92E8.jpeg

Wear masks

After he said nobody needed them?

Fauci just repeats the scientific consensus.

View attachment 410187

Wear masks

After he said nobody needed them?
Atlas is a dangerous quack. And quack that duckee, as your ducking truth.

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.

Please read your post.
Thats easy.
Cya.

Platitudes, aphorisms, empty promises, and vapid slogans.

That's not "information", it's really, really weak NLP/trance language.
I gave the source for all the information you seem to want, but DON’T. You want some INFORMATION? Check out my next post ...

Jesus Christ

Fire Trump, not Fauci.

Looks like you agree.

Please read your post.
Thats easy.
What detail? All plagarized whiner sayings
You can’t check the reference I provided? Lazy? Like Trump?
You really want DETAIL?
This is only SOME detail in Biden’s plan ...

RESTORING TRUST, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMON PURPOSE

Stop the political theater and willful misinformation that has heightened confusion and discrimination. Biden believes we must immediately put scientists and public health leaders front and center in communication with the American people in order to provide regular guidance and deliver timely public health updates, including by immediately establishing daily, expert-led press briefings. This communication is essential to combating the dangerous epidemic of fear, chaos, and stigmatization that can overtake communities faster than the virus. Acts of racism and xenophobia against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community must not be tolerated.

Ensure that public health decisions are made by public health professionals and not politicians, and officials engaged in the response do not fear retribution or public disparagement for performing their jobs.

Immediately restore the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which was established by the Obama-Biden Administration and eliminated by the Trump Administration in 2018.

MOUNTING AN EFFECTIVE NATIONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE THAT SAVES LIVES, PROTECTS FRONTLINE WORKERS, AND MINIMIZES THE SPREAD OF COVID-19

Make Testing Widely Available and Free

Ensure that every person who needs a test can get one – and that testing for those who need it is free. Individuals should also not have to pay anything out of their own pockets for the visit at which the test is ordered, regardless of their immigration status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) must draw on advice from outside scientists to clarify the criteria for testing, including consideration of prioritizing first responders and health care workers so they can return to addressing the crisis.

Establish at least ten mobile testing sites and drive-through facilities per state to speed testing and protect health care workers. Starting in large cities and rapidly expanding beyond, the CDC must work with private labs and manufacturers to ensure adequate production capacity, quality control, training, and technical assistance. The number of tests must be in the millions, not the thousands.

Provide a daily public White House report on how many tests have been done by the CDC, state and local health authorities, and private laboratories.

Expand CDC sentinel surveillance programs and other surveillance programs so that we can offer tests not only only to those who ask but also to those who may not know to ask, especially vulnerable populations like nursing home patients and people with underlying medical conditions. This must be done in collaboration with private sector health care entities.

Task the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to help establish a diagnosis code for COVID-19 on an emergency basis so that surveillance can be done using claims data.

Surge Capacity for Prevention, Response, and Treatment

Task all relevant federal agencies to take immediate action to ensure that America’s hospital capacity can meet the growing need, including by:

• Preparing to stand up multi-hundred-bed temporary hospitals in any city on short notice by deploying existing Federal Medical Stations in the strategic national stockpile and preemptively defining potential locations for their use as needed.
  • Directing the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) to prepare for potential deployment of military resources, both the active and reserve components, and work with governors to prepare for potential deployment of National Guard resources, to provide medical facility capacity, logistical support, and additional medical personnel if necessary. This includes activating the Medical Reserve Corps, which consists of nearly 200,000 volunteer health care professionals who stand ready to serve across America; training and deploying additional surge capacity, including U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs/DOD medical equipment and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Disaster Assistance Medical Teams; and directing and assisting existing hospitals to surge care for 20% more patients than current capacity through flexible staffing, use of telemedicine support, and delaying elective procedures.
  • Instructing the CDC to establish real-time dashboards tracking (1) hospital admissions related to COVID-19, especially for ICUs and emergency departments, in concert with the American Hospital Association and large hospital chains, for which the HHS must ensure data is able to be shared, as needed; and (2) supply chain information – including availability, allocation, and shipping – for essential equipment and personal protective equipment, including in the various places where there may be federal reserves. The strategic national stockpile must be used to supplement any shortages that exist, especially for essential medical supplies, like oxygen, ventilators, and personal protective equipment.
  • Ensuring that training, materials, and resources reach federally qualified health centers, rural health clinics, and safety-net hospitals, which are typically resource-poor and care disproportionately for vulnerable populations that will bear the brunt of COVID-19. This effort will lay the foundation for a deeper and more lasting public health infrastructure for accessible national health care for all.

Your facediaper wearing Dem states have the highest mortality rates in the US.
Not lately, Red states are doing most of the dying now
Again, not true. The mortality rates of the red states are consistently low, less than 1% to 2%. They are and never have been close to the Democrat states like New Jersey at 7%. You need to stop being brainwashed and look up the actual stats for a change.

Forum List

Back