Firearms Sales Reached Record Numbers in 2020 and Aren’t Slowing Down.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
Do you know what we are buying up all the guns we can afford? Keeps them from being bought by idiots like you, who might hurt yourself opening the box...Kinda like we are saving you, from yourself.
You're buying them as a fashion statement, and because you are nuts.
I am buying them, because i have a constitutional right to buy them. Just like Jay Leno can buy a whole bunch of cars. Or Joe Biden, buying a bunch of little girls and boys at the border so he can touch them and sniff their hair.
Fashion statement. Just like all that camo you nut bags like to prance around in.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa......do you live in NYC? Because you definately have no clue what normal law abiding citizens wear. Oh you must think gun owners are like the duggers on TV? Are you this lady? That would splain everything about you.

I don't know or care what gun nuts in New York might wear. They have usually been easy to point out every where I have been. If not on sight, a few minutes of conversation will make it clear who they are.

but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
That's only registered guns.

And only because of Democrat mental health gun grabs and Democrat service of process from Democrat psychiatrists and Democrat attorneys in a Democrat gun control court, with enforcement by Democrat cops.

No. There is no registry to keep track of guns. Those numbers are from multiple credible surveys.

I love it that he has a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. Prog slaves hate that company.

Black Rifle Coffee isn't in business to sell coffee any more than that pillow guy is in business to sell pillows. Their real business is fleecing crazy conspiracy theorists by making them feel accepted. Coffee and pillows are just the props they use to take their money.

I have given up looking online for Federal 38 ammo at the present. Continually sold out. I will stop by the local Bass Shop Pro to see if I can talk to the manager to see if they get deliveries on a particular day each month or whatever.

...almonds...

These are awesome. This economy size is $12 on Amazon. I remember packing these back 40 years ago or so on boy scout hikes and campouts.

91avbMI3pYL._SL1500_.jpg

I love it that he has a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. Prog slaves hate that company.

Black Rifle Coffee isn't in business to sell coffee any more than that pillow guy is in business to sell pillows. Their real business is fleecing crazy conspiracy theorists by making them feel accepted. Coffee and pillows are just the props they use to take their money.

I must say, that it sucks to be you. You just are a miserable piece of shit, how must infringe on the rights of others....

And for taking other peoples money, many hard working people, had to pay $32,000 just so a bunch of people could get a $1,400 stimulus check. You can stop pretending that you know something.

This is great news.........the more guns being sold, the better for the economy.....may even lead to job growth as well...

Thanks Biden!
Yes, great job Joe....Got to keep those gun sales soaring...
the NRA agrees.....

We gotta keep those gun sales soaring....
Prog slaves are so scared of law abiding citizens, because their prog masters tell them to be afraid, yet in the inner cities, 1000s of black people are shot every weekend. The prog slaves hypocrisy is so over the top.

Yep. Seems that the gun nuts are buying all the guns they can afford, but the percentage of people who own guns is steadily falling.
About 40% of Americans say they or someone in their household owns a gun, and 22% of individuals (about 72 million people) report owning a gun, according to surveys from Pew and Harvard and Northeastern. This figure has declined over time, down from 51% of gun-owning households in 1978.
Do you really think most people would ever answer a survey from Pew or Harvard/Northeastern?

Do you really think most people would ever answer a survey from Pew or Harvard/Northeastern?
Even if the poll is correct, it proves that a free people who can protect themselves, is much better off than a country that doesnt allow its people that freedom.

1619782215390.png

Yes

Even if the poll is correct, it proves that a free people who can protect themselves, is much better off than a country that doesnt allow its people that freedom.

View attachment 485530
It doesn't prove that at all. It proves that a small percentage of Americans are gun nuts, and that number is shrinking.

View attachment 485530
It doesn't prove that at all. It proves that a small percentage of Americans are gun nuts, and that number is shrinking.
I think, you need to seek some mental health professionals because you have a really bad case of gun OCD....

View attachment 485530
I think, you need to seek some mental health professionals because you have a really bad case of gun OCD....
Most of the things you claim to think are just dumb.

View attachment 485530
Most of the things you claim to think are just dumb.
Listen dumbdog, Below is what is going to happen to you eventually in Joe Biden's America. It is inevitable. There are three types of people living in America with Joe Biden in charge. The victim, the guy who was blindsided by another guy with a bottle, or knife, or brick. Then there are future victims of said violent people, like you. Then there are the law abiding citizens who carry, but you couldnt tell, because we dont flaunt our weapons in the face of others, but if the guy in the video was coming at me, for i am always aware of my surroundings, i wouldnt hesitate to send the prog slave punk to Lucifer. If that is being a gun nut, so be it, better to be alive gun nut, than a stupid dumbdog who has his/her/its brains bashed in...

Forum List

Back