🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fireworks Scrapped at some Military Bases???

Everyone's taking cuts because of the sequester (which was actually Obama's idea to begin with)....

But yet, I have not heard how Obama, Congress, Senate or anyone else higher up in the government have taken any cuts. Obama sure hasn't, but have the others? Did anyone take a cut in pay or benefits to do their share? Are they being forced to fly in commercial jets instead of private? Maybe they have, but I haven't heard of any.

None of the higher ups take cuts, even if the government closes down all together the President and the rest of Congress still get paid!

Military bases are getting hit hard now from all fronts, because of the sequester alot of civilian employees got their hours cut or just let go completely, which means the commissary and other base facilities are closed on certain days as well.

Obama should take another vacation

I hear the Cayman Islands are nice this time of year!

You brought up the issue in a thread about fireworks

Are you really that shallow that you question humanitarian aid so that you can have fireworks?

Lots of things I question, but most of all I believe in fixing things here at home first.
Unless you are talking about aid for a natural disaster like a earthquake or tsunami
then I think we should concentrate our efforts here at home first. Especially with the track record Africa has for corruption and the squandering of the $50 billion of international assistance that Africa already gets each year.

Fixing things like fireworks on military bases?

How dare you equate fucking fireworks to humanitarian aid that will save lives and help millions

You are very naive to think that money will be used properly.

Everyone's taking cuts because of the sequester (which was actually Obama's idea to begin with)....

But yet, I have not heard how Obama, Congress, Senate or anyone else higher up in the government have taken any cuts. Obama sure hasn't, but have the others? Did anyone take a cut in pay or benefits to do their share? Are they being forced to fly in commercial jets instead of private? Maybe they have, but I haven't heard of any.

Obama voluntarily took the pay cut......Congress didnt

thank the person in your avie for letting Bill Kristol at PNAC take this country into a voluntary, unpaid-for war :thup:

Why are conservatives such hypocrites anyway? :eusa_eh: Buy your own fireworks missy.

Oh ya....a whole 5%!! Lol!

Oh ya....a whole 5%!! Lol!

Same as those facing sequester.......why didn't Congress do the same?

thank the person in your avie for letting Bill Kristol at PNAC take this country into a voluntary, unpaid-for war :thup:

Why are conservatives such hypocrites anyway? :eusa_eh: Buy your own fireworks missy.

You read my Avie! Lol! It's still Bush's fault!! :cuckoo:

You brought up the issue in a thread about fireworks

Are you really that shallow that you question humanitarian aid so that you can have fireworks?

Lots of things I question, but most of all I believe in fixing things here at home first.
Unless you are talking about aid for a natural disaster like a earthquake or tsunami
then I think we should concentrate our efforts here at home first. Especially with the track record Africa has for corruption and the squandering of the $50 billion of international assistance that Africa already gets each year.

How dare you equate fucking fireworks to humanitarian aid that will save lives and help millions

oh get off your high horse...our military is important no matter if it's just fireworks..

And Obama sure like to throw taxpayers money around..he thinks it's own personal piggy bank...and we saw all that money wasted he threw at his green energy visions and his cronies running them..boy that Obama for changing the way government works...he the most corrupted, radical, gives money to cronies and positions to his donors

Obama doesn't know a good investment..and now he still plans on shutting down our coal plants so electricity will necessarily SKYROCKET while he's over in Africa helping them with theirs..what a friggen Presidnet

Last edited:

oh get off your high horse...our military is important no matter if it's just fireworks..

And Obama sure like to throw taxpayers money around..he thinks it's own personal piggy bank...and we saw all that money wasted he threw at his green energy visions and his cronies running them..boy that Obama for changing the way government works...he the most corrupted, radical, gives money to cronies and positions to his donors

Obama doesn't know a good investment..and now he still plans on shutting down our coal plants so electricity will necessarily SKYROCKET while he's over in Africa helping them with theirs..what a friggen Presidnet

Just think Steph...

We spent $2 billion a week on two ilconceived on poorly executed wars. Think how much humanitarian aid in the US that would have paid for

But we are always willing to find money to pay for wars but consider helping people to be wasteful spending

Forum List

Back