Firm Held By Black Rock Took MASSIVE Bet Against Truth Social ONE DAY Before Attempted Trump Assassination

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Nothing to see here whatsoever, everything is fine.

I mean, why question anything the MSM says - when have they ever been caught lying before?

If you click on the top half of the link and delve further, you can see just how deep the rabbit hole descends.

Fortunately, this has 8 million views on X alone, so the truth is getting out there.

Seriously nefarious shit going down.

Last edited:
I think I heard Dana Perino say the shooter was spotted in a black rock ad.... was I dreaming or did others hear that too?...

BlackRock pulled its advertisement from a few years ago that showed Thomas Matthew Crooks, the suspect authorities believe attempted to assassinate former President Trump over the weekend.

Images of Crooks' appearance in the ad began circulating online after he was identified by officials as the gunman that fired several shots at a Trump campaign rally on Saturday, striking the upper part of Trump’s right ear while the former president was speaking to rallygoers.

I mean, why question anything the MSM says - when have they ever been caught lying before?

If you click on the top half of the link and delve further, you can see just how deep the rabbit hole descends.

Fortunately, this has 8 million views on X alone, so the truth is getting out there.

You would think after Gamestop debacle, that shorting stocks might not just be a sure thing anymore. I am laughing my ass off to those who have lost more money that the whole welfare recipients of an inner city.

Well of course. The Truth Social stock is a scam. Everyone knows it.

Well of course. The Truth Social stock is a scam. Everyone knows it.

You surely said after objectively reading the post with an open mind and assessing the situation analytically.

We are all partisan to some degree around here.

But your posts simply bring no value, because they are consistently utterly predictable - and you seldom even feign to address the substance of the material to which you are "responding".

Sad.

Last edited:
The scene of the crime would have shown the lack of adequate security before the shooting. Some Americans could have observed the opportunity, the same as the shooter saw it.

It's fair to ask the question on whether Trump was really shot in his ear?

Maybe the flying bullet in the photo was photoshopped?
Maybe the blood was applied to Trump's ear down behind the podium?
Maybe the shooter was observed 20 minutes before the shooting?
Maybe the shooter wasn't who they say he was?
Maybe the shooter wasn't really shot dead?
Maybe it was all a deep state play to ensure Trump (King Duck) and JD (King Billie) the win?
Maybe the near miss on Trump is another coincidence?

Coincidences sometimes happen in batches!

None of which is important as long as a purpose was accomplished.

The scene of the crime would have shown the lack of adequate security before the shooting. Some Americans could have observed the opportunity, the same as the shooter saw it.

It's fair to ask the question on whether Trump was really shot in his ear?

Maybe the flying bullet in the photo was photoshopped?
Maybe the blood was applied to Trump's ear down behind the podium?
Maybe the shooter was observed 20 minutes before the shooting?
Maybe the shooter wasn't who they say he was?
Maybe the shooter wasn't really shot dead?
Maybe it was all a deep state play to ensure Trump (King Duck) and JD (King Billie) the win?
Maybe the near miss on Trump is another coincidence?

Coincidences sometimes happen in batches!

None of which is important as long as a purpose was accomplished.

You've become an unhinged parody of yourself.

Should we add:
Maybe the photo of King Duck with a bloody ear, victoriously standing under the flag is too perfect?

Add that one on to the flaming conspiracy hog pile along with Russiagate, the Biden laptop, COVID origins - and a whole helluva lot of other shit you get wrong constantly.

Funny how it's always garbage that manifests in the left wing online fever swamp. (See this particular one bandied about on Reddit.)

But I thought you were an INDEPENDENT!

Yeah...right.

Precisely what you do if you wish people to jump to an incorrect conclusion .
The "shit " may have gone down , as you say , but not the sort that you were encouraged to believe .

That sort of pretence would never ever be considered for use unless they also made sure it would be "discovered" and be completely misunderstood when accompanied with a few nods and winks .
Exactly as you are doing.

Precisely what you do if you wish people to jump to an incorrect conclusion .
The "shit " may have gone down , as you say , but not the sort that you were encouraged to believe .

Yeah yeah yeah.

Coming from the assholes who promoted the Russiagate hoax, the Biden laptop wasn't a thing hoax, and the "fine people on both sides" hoax.

At this point even Normiez are waking up, and most people simply aren't sufficiently foolish to buy into your fake moral high ground protestations anymore.

Sorry bout that.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Coming from the assholes who promoted the Russiagate hoax, the Biden laptop wasn't a thing hoax, and the "fine people on both sides" hoax.

At this point even Normiez are waking up, and most people simply aren't sufficiently foolish to buy into your fake moral high ground protestations anymore.

Sorry bout that.

Clearly you completely missed the meaning of my post .
It is people like me who gave you the facts of the Russiagate , Laptop etc False Flags from their starts.

Glad that you at least saw through those Hoaxes .

But you have fallen for the latest one , probably attributing it to the Dumbo party when , of course , the source was Deep State who usually use those same Dumbos as a proxy .

Clearly you completely missed the meaning of my post .

A sure sign I still maintain a pulse.

It is people like me who gave you the facts of the Russiagate , Laptop etc False Flags from their starts.

You don't know me.

Fool.

Glad that you at least saw through those Hoaxes .

But you have fallen for the latest one , probably attributing it to the Dumbo party when , of course , the source was Deep State who usually use those same Dumbos as a proxy .

Was any of that supposed to be remotely coherent?

Forum List

Back