First American To Die of Corona Virus

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?

The first American on US soil has died of the virus.

I so hope the death toll doesn't get higher.

Man in Washington state first in US to die from new virus

~~~~~~
My condolences to the family... Yet before we all go off the deep end, How old was the patient? Did the patient have pre-existing illnesses like cardiac, diabetic, or other types of problems that complicated the situation? The fact is that it was a woman who died and not a man.

~~~~~~
My condolences to the family... Yet before we all go off the deep end, How old was the patient? Did the patient have pre-existing illnesses like cardiac, diabetic, or other types of problems that complicated the situation? The fact is that it was a woman who died and not a man.

~~~~~~
Now is the time to accelerate the building of the wall too along with restricting countries known to be infected by COVID-19.. We have to keep our people safe and imposing travel restrictions on countries at this time is imperative.

Just like other illnesses from the past when it hits industrialized societies with nutritious healthy populations it weakens...

How many people have died from the flu so far in 2020 ?
Last year 69,000 people in this country died of the flu.

Blue Collar Prepping: Guest Post: Pandemic? Don't Panic!

It's a wonder that comrade democommiecrats haven't had her assassinated for telling the truth,

We are already at 10,000 in 2020.

We just need a crisis so the cable networks can justify their existence.

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?
What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.

How many people have died from the flu so far in 2020 ?
Last year 69,000 people in this country died of the flu.

Blue Collar Prepping: Guest Post: Pandemic? Don't Panic!

It's a wonder that comrade democommiecrats haven't had her assassinated for telling the truth,

We are already at 10,000 in 2020.

We just need a crisis so the cable networks can justify their existence.
No. Comrade democommiecrats are desperate to keep the news of peace in Afghanistan off the front pages. That's what this is.

What bothers me is that they still don't know who she caught it from??
Scary. It could happen again and again...

Yet before we all go off the deep end, How old was the patient? Did the patient have pre-existing illnesses like cardiac, diabetic, or other types of problems that complicated the situation? The fact is that it was a woman who died and not a man.

1557286626-ebenezer-elliott-quote-facts-are-stubborn-things.jpg

What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.
People can have it and remain completely asymptomatic. That used to be called NOT SICK. People can have it and still test negative. That's called NOT SICK. To the comrades NOT SICK now means sick but no one can prove it. Sort of like Russian collusion.

You must be Asian, an old lady, or both.

What bothers me is that they still don't know who she caught it from??
Scary. It could happen again and again...
It was pretty funny that they brought a bunch of people into California from China before anyone could stop them from doing it.
It's like they intentionally made sure that there were cases here to report.

Forum List

Back