First American To Die of Corona Virus

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?
What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.

~~~~~~
Like the common cold virus, COVID-19 requires an incubation period within the host. During that incubation the host becomes a spreader of the virus through coughing, sneezing etc.. Before you go any further. I've given a simple method of contaminating others. You can go to the CDC for the more in depth response. In Blue Sanctuary Plantation cities the vectors are compounded by the poor sanitation of the streets and homeless areas.

Last edited:
What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.
Like the common cold virus, CONVID-19 requires an incubation period within the host. During that incubation the host becomes a spreader of the virus through coughing, sneezing etc.. Before you go any further. I've given a simple method of contaminating others. You can go to the CDC for the more in depth response. In Blue Sanctuary Plantation cities the vectors are compounded by the poor sanitation of the streets and homeless areas.
But that is symptomatic transmission.

How is Covid19 spreading WITHOUT symptoms?

I read an article, cant find it now, that said it was found in poop and sweat. So if a person has it and is not washing their hands after going to the bathroom, that might be a vector of transmission.

If it can be transmitted through sweat, that would be another. But I cant find any solid information on this nonsymptomatic transfer.

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?

Could this be a Bourne Identity thing? I'm looking forward to my super powers.

What if you find out your super power is hair stylist?

I’d have to get a job at SuperCuts

Like the common cold virus, CONVID-19 requires an incubation period within the host. During that incubation the host becomes a spreader of the virus through coughing, sneezing etc.. Before you go any further. I've given a simple method of contaminating others. You can go to the CDC for the more in depth response. In Blue Sanctuary Plantation cities the vectors are compounded by the poor sanitation of the streets and homeless areas.
But that is symptomatic transmission.

How is Covid19 spreading WITHOUT symptoms?

I read an article, cant find it now, that said it was found in poop and sweat. So if a person has it and is not washing their hands after going to the bathroom, that might be a vector of transmission.

If it can be transmitted through sweat, that would be another. But I cant find any solid information on this nonsymptomatic transfer.

~~~~~~
The answer to that is Typhoid Mary syndrome, or Super Spreader... People may be infected and show no signs of the virus but may be capable of transmitting the disease without being affected to many people....

What Is a Coronavirus “Super Spreader?” Man Infects At Least 11 People in 3 Countries
What Is a Coronavirus Super Spreader? - How Coronavirus Spreads
Feb 11, 2020 · Typhoid Mary, an Irish cook who infected more than 50 people in the U.S. with typhoid fever in the early 1900s was a super spreader, Dr. Adalja says, and there have been super spreaders “The average person might infect one or two other people—a super spreader will infect a lot more,” he explains.... … New evidence from Germany also suggests that a person infected with 2019-nCoV may be able to spread the virus before they exhibit symptoms..... A super spreading event in 2015 led to the infection of 82 people from just one hospital patient who had contracted Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), another serious coronavirus known to infect humans.

The first American on US soil has died of the virus.

I so hope the death toll doesn't get higher.

Man in Washington state first in US to die from new virus
Historically, pandemics have been subject to political spin (and worse) by those in positions of power, including the "Spanish flu" that happened to arrive about the same time the US was entering WWI.

Many Americans opposed that conflict and President Wilson's administration launched a major propaganda operation including putting up posters around the country urging citizens to report anyone speaking against US involvement.

The Coronavirus and How Political Spin Has Worsened Epidemics

"In early 1918, the virus—which would eventually kill more people than all the military deaths of both World Wars combined—infected a large number of men at Camp Funston, an Army base in Kansas, and spread rapidly to other bases.

"As it slipped into the civilian world, public-health officials 'lied for the war effort, for the propaganda machine that Wilson had created,' John M. Barry writes, in his detailed history of the pandemic, “The Great Influenza.”

"A Navy ship carried the virus to Philadelphia, and sailors started dying, but the city’s public-health director, a political appointee..."

I'm starting to think that coronavirus is nothing new at all, and has been around for many a moon, and the only thing different is that its been isolated and identified.

Sort of like aids.

When aids first became popular back in the 1980's, I chatted with an old-time doctor in Youngstown. He told me, aids was nothing new at all, and he had seen this kind of case from time to time. Young man presents with dramatic symptoms, no clear cause, nothing works and he croaks of pneumonia or something else. The only thing different is that in the 80's they identified the HIV bug, and we have subsequently, under the direction of President Trump, may be on the edge of a cure of this disease.

Same I think will be happening with coronavirus.

150 Americans died today from pneumonia
The Co**n* virus is a farce and a manipulation to correct the stock market which was soooo good it would not correct on its own.

You fucking idiot, flu typically has a .1% dearth rate, coronavirus has 2%.

It is deadlier.

Trump has convinced his feeble minded base that the Coronavirus is irrelevant.

Just like he did with climate change

just like he did with air quality

Just like he did with food safety

Just like he did with Russian election interference.

Just like he did with the deficit

Just like he did with farmer bankruptcies

Trumpettes are so fucking naive

Liberals always offer criticism but never what could or should be done instead.

this doesn't sound good:

Officials announce possible coronavirus outbreak in Washington nursing facility
By Peter Sullivan - 02/29/20 03:57 PM EST

Officials on Saturday announced a possible outbreak of coronavirus at a nursing facility in Washington State, a serious situation given the risks the virus poses to elderly people.

The possible outbreak is at a long-term care facility in Kirkland, Wash., called Life Care Center, officials from Washington state and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on a media call Saturday.

There are two presumptive positives associated with the facility, one a health care worker and the other a woman in her 70s.

Adding to the concern, officials said approximately 27 of 108 residents and 25 of 180 staff have some symptoms and are being tested.

Jeff Duchin, a Washington state health official, said they are "very concerned about an outbreak in this setting, where there are many older people."
[...]
Duchin said a lack of availability of tests and strict criteria for testing from the CDC had delayed identification of people with the virus.

"If we had the ability to test earlier, I'm sure we would have identified patients earlier," he said.
[...]
Officials announce possible coronavirus outbreak in Washington nursing facility

People can have it and remain completely asymptomatic. That used to be called NOT SICK. People can have it and still test negative. That's called NOT SICK. To the comrades NOT SICK now means sick but no one can prove it. Sort of like Russian collusion.
Reports suggest some people test negative up to six times even though they are infected with the virus, according to the BBC and Chinese media. Such was the case with Dr. Li Wenliang, the ophthalmologist who first identified the outbreak and was reprimanded by Chinese authorities when he tried to warn others.
Dr. Li Wenliang died, so he was definitely infected.
An opthamologist? How did he identify anything? That smells bad. It's like calling Rand Paul in to diagnose the virus.
A reprimand in a communist country is death. More grist for the Democrat panic mill.

Yeah....I have the same question...
How the hell is an opthalmologist seeing
What epidemiologists did not see?

Doesn't make much sense...

Jo

You fucking idiot, flu typically has a .1% dearth rate, coronavirus has 2%.

It is deadlier.
Oh so you didn't read the article. Check.

Forum List

Back