First American To Die of Corona Virus

What bothers me is that they still don't know who she caught it from??
Scary. It could happen again and again...
It was pretty funny that they brought a bunch of people into California from China before anyone could stop them from doing it.
It's like they intentionally made sure that there were cases here to report.
Yeah, it's a conspiracy, tell everyone ya know.

Person dies from coronavirus in Washington state, first in the US, health officials say

Dimms, you know you are so excited!

Health officials in Washington confirmed Saturday that one person has died from coronavirus, marking the first disease-related death in the U.S.

Seattle and King County Public Health officials issued a vague media advisory announcing the first COVID-19 death in the U.S., adding that there was an undisclosed number of new cases as well.

Just go shopping.

Maybe later. Just got back from the gym and having lunch and watching YouTube.

Thanks for the advice.

It was pretty funny that they brought a bunch of people into California from China before anyone could stop them from doing it.

The homeless problem isn't going to solve itself.

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?
What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.
People can have it and remain completely asymptomatic. That used to be called NOT SICK. People can have it and still test negative. That's called NOT SICK. To the comrades NOT SICK now means sick but no one can prove it. Sort of like Russian collusion.
Reports suggest some people test negative up to six times even though they are infected with the virus, according to the BBC and Chinese media. Such was the case with Dr. Li Wenliang, the ophthalmologist who first identified the outbreak and was reprimanded by Chinese authorities when he tried to warn others.
Dr. Li Wenliang died, so he was definitely infected.

Claiming anybody wants people to die from this virus is toxic partisan bullshit. Grow up asshole.

Did you read the article. Most people have mild symptoms. Coughing and fever. Only those with chronic illnesses and the elderly are at risk of developing pneumonia.

That's like every other flu out there. Is there a corona virus? At all? Was that made up too?
What is scary is that they can't figure out how it is spreading. I had read somewhere that completely asymptomatic people can be spreading the disease and that people can be infected and still test negative for a number of days. As one of those people who would be at risk, I keep hoping they can keep it contained.
People can have it and remain completely asymptomatic. That used to be called NOT SICK. People can have it and still test negative. That's called NOT SICK. To the comrades NOT SICK now means sick but no one can prove it. Sort of like Russian collusion.
Reports suggest some people test negative up to six times even though they are infected with the virus, according to the BBC and Chinese media. Such was the case with Dr. Li Wenliang, the ophthalmologist who first identified the outbreak and was reprimanded by Chinese authorities when he tried to warn others.
Infected by what? Corona virus or Chinese assassination?

The first American on US soil has died of the virus.

I so hope the death toll doesn't get higher.

Man in Washington state first in US to die from new virus
Tragic that any American die of this but I'm guessing we'll learn the woman had a compromised immune system

President Donald Trump described the person as being a woman in her late 50s and having a high medical risk. He said healthy Americans should be able to recover if they contract the new virus

Knowing how China works, after the Dr. was arrested he could have been injected with the virus or just deprived of any
healthcare. Complete conspiracy I know, but China does have a track record.

upload_2020-2-29_14-23-7.png

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

An opthamologist? How did he identify anything? That smells bad. It's like calling Rand Paul in to diagnose the virus.
A reprimand in a communist country is death. More grist for the Democrat panic mill.

Could this be a Bourne Identity thing? I'm looking forward to my super powers.

The homeless problem isn't going to solve itself.
The homeless are a perfect petry dish for the spread of infectious diseases.

And we used to be MORE IGNORANT about disease as well.

If you are INFECTED but show no symptoms, you may think you are 'not sick', but guess what?

YOU ARE STILL CARRYING A DISEASE!

And you are still able to spread that disease.

Could this be a Bourne Identity thing? I'm looking forward to my super powers.

What if you find out your super power is hair stylist?

Forum List

Back