First Batch of Biden Emails Released

You should impeach Hunter.
Hunter should go to jail. We need to impeach Hunter's father. Without Joe none of the influence peddling happens.

I'm curious, Fort...if 9 different members of YOUR family took in millions of dollars? Do you think you'd not know about it? Come on...you know that's been bullshit right from the start. Joe Biden tells us he's all about family? Well if you're all about family and they're awash in cash all of a sudden? Don't you think you'd know about it?

Well with all due respect , Oldestyle?

This is nothing but a rehash that Obama never endorsed Biden by republicans to show that Obama didn't respect him.

Polls showed Biden at about 9% and Hillary was in the high 30's

Biden didn't jump into the race and waited until Oct 2015 to decide not to run. His son had just died. Also Obama had already endorsed Clinton as Biden had not decided to run.

So that is the main reason Obama didn't endorse Biden. he had already endorsed Clinton and could not change that.

Hillary was ahead in most polls as the democratic nominee. She lost. Biden would have won.

He did win against an incumbent president in the next election.

I guess Hillary was not interested in VP status , but Biden did choose a woman as his VP

Bottom line when Joe ran for president, Obama did endorse him.

You do not choose a VP whom you do not have faith in as he is a heartbeat away from being president.

Biden was put in charge of many of Obama initiatives as president. He present Biden with the President medal of honor.

Obama did endorse Biden in the next election.
Come on, Kilroy! You don't tell people not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up if you really want to see him in the White House! Obama never respected Biden. He was just there to help him get elected. You choose your Vice President because of what he brings to the table in a campaign. For a Junior Senator running for President...having a long time Washington insider like Biden as your running mate calms people's worries about you not having enough experience to be President. That's the only reason Biden was on the ticket.

Oh really now, so maybe George W. Bush needs to be brought in for questioning for investigative reasoning or maybe he should get a look see at for his dealings, otherwise if they included the likes of a Hunter Biden in the mix.... Once the full inquiry investigation goes is into full swing, and it boldly goes to see where a Biden has gone before.

I would ask do we really want to go about investigating family members who aren't politicians. For instance, Marvin Bush (Brother of W, Son of George) got a sweet position on an S&L board, which subsequently had to be bailed out by the government.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Not sure why a private citizen merits an Independent Counsel or even an investigation into charges that are normally resolved with a fine.

Hunter was exploiting his father's influence as a long time Senator with great clout in both Washington and in Delaware. The millions that you say he made BEFORE Joe became Vice President? He only made that money because of who his dad was and that goes all the way back to when he came out of college! Hunter wasted no time at all using the power of his father to enrich himself.

And the same can be said of probably every relative of everyone in Washington. Newt's wife is a lobbyist. (This would be his third wife, who he was banging while cheating on his second wife and impeaching Clinton for a blow job.)

I would be all for passing strict ethics laws that apply to relatives, but I'm not sure how constitutional they would be.

Let me get this straight...you think that Hunter Biden was providing "consultancy and corporate governance services" to Burisma? How exactly? He knew nothing about the energy sector...knew nothing about Ukraine and seldom even visited the country or Burisma's headquarters.

None of which is what Bursima was looking for. They were looking for how to comply with laws in the US and EU so they could do business there.

Here's a clue, Joe! When someone starts coming up with obscure titles like a corporate governance services consultant...they're hiding the fact that it's all BULLSHIT! Hunter Biden wasn't a consultant to Burisma...he was the bag man for the Biden family's influence peddling scam!
Really? You need to talk to all your corporations that hire consultants. Heck, I've been a consultant during various parts of my career. (because they didn't want to officially put me on payroll.)

And the same can be said of probably every relative of everyone in Washington. Newt's wife is a lobbyist. (This would be his third wife, who he was banging while cheating on his second wife and impeaching Clinton for a blow job.)

I would be all for passing strict ethics laws that apply to relatives, but I'm not sure how constitutional they would be.

None of which is what Bursima was looking for. They were looking for how to comply with laws in the US and EU so they could do business there.

Really? You need to talk to all your corporations that hire consultants. Heck, I've been a consultant during various parts of my career. (because they didn't want to officially put me on payroll.)
Newt Gingrich's wife is not a lobbyist, Joey. You can't even pull off a "what about your guy?" without being wrong!
Look, are there people that go into lobbying after leaving government or because they have a relative in government but I'm hard pressed to name ANYONE who's abused power in Washington more than the Biden family has. Maybe the Pelosi's that have enriched themselves through insider trading that's gone on for decades? The scale of what the Biden's were doing absolutely DWARFS other examples of influence peddling!

You said you were a consultant? Were you on crack while that was going on? Did you have a job as a consultant that you never showed up for and had zero expertise in? I've also worked as a consultant, Joey and you know as well as I do that Hunter Biden wasn't "consulting" for Burisma!

I would ask do we really want to go about investigating family members who aren't politicians. For instance, Marvin Bush (Brother of W, Son of George) got a sweet position on an S&L board, which subsequently had to be bailed out by the government.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Not sure why a private citizen merits an Independent Counsel or even an investigation into charges that are normally resolved with a fine.
You want Marvin Bush investigated? LOL For what exactly? Being the most innocuous and boring member of the Bush family? Got to tell you, Joey...if you think Marvin Bush equates to Hunter Biden? You need to seek professional help.

Let me get this straight...you think that Hunter Biden was providing "consultancy and corporate governance services" to Burisma? How exactly? He knew nothing about the energy sector...knew nothing about Ukraine and seldom even visited the country or Burisma's headquarters.
Here's a clue, Joe! When someone starts coming up with obscure titles like a corporate governance services consultant...they're hiding the fact that it's all BULLSHIT! Hunter Biden wasn't a consultant to Burisma...he was the bag man for the Biden family's influence peddling scam!
Exactly, no more than he's a damned artist.... 😂

Exactly, no more than he's a damned artist.... 😂
We've already shown how Oldstyle's ego-death happened, when it was claimed that we were wrong about Hunter introducing Metabiota to Burisma:
' Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky sent an email revealing Biden linked the Ukrainian gas company to Metabiota.'

Which is the link to Ukrainian biolabs and Miss Pigtoria Nuland.

We've already shown how Oldstyle's ego-death happened, when it was claimed that we were wrong about Hunter introducing Metabiota to Burisma:
' Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky sent an email revealing Biden linked the Ukrainian gas company to Metabiota.'

Which is the link to Ukrainian biolabs and Miss Pigtoria Nuland.
Ego death? LOL What are you babbling about? I haven't made a "claim" about Metabiota one way or the other! I don't know anything about them and quite frankly I could care less about them. You obviously think you can divert this string into a debate about Metabiota. Good luck with that.

Ego death? LOL What are you babbling about? I haven't made a "claim" about Metabiota one way or the other! I don't know anything about them and quite frankly I could care less about them. You obviously think you can divert this string into a debate about Metabiota. Good luck with that.
Here Einstein, since you choose to ignore the Metabiota-Burisma link, argue this one to yourself:

You're lying. You wrongly made the accusation that there was no link. We proved you wrong.

If that is actually what happens then our system is so corrupt and broken your grandchildren will truly suffer. If they do look at Biden's bank records the shock waves will be tremendous.
Nah, that's just an excuse you're lining up. The judge will reject the request because there isn't any good evidence to warrant it.

The WaPo article-joke shows just how shallow its journalists are educated in the topics they write about. The first lie we came across was this one:
'The DoD contract was a loss leader intended to build a knowledge base," the investor said, "implementing a research project in Ukraine aimed at understanding the threat of tularemia and anthrax."

This is supreme bullshit that links to the well-studied anthrax furin site and to the Gates-funded IBV furin site, as Joe Biden was lying his funky ass off to the press about his son (17 Oct 2019).

Nah, that's just an excuse you're lining up. The judge will reject the request because there isn't any good evidence to warrant it.
Actually we have a right to look at those bank accounts. We the people have good cause and evidence . You just support a criminal because?

You're lying. You wrongly made the accusation that there was no link. We proved you wrong.
Dude, I don't know anything about bio labs in Ukraine nor did I make an accusation about anything other than your rather pathetic attempt to divert attention from the biggest influence peddling scandal in US history! The Washington Post? Why would any rational person buy any of the shit they pedal?

Newt Gingrich's wife is not a lobbyist, Joey.

She was at the time he was banging her and impeaching Clinton.

I'm hard pressed to name ANYONE who's abused power in Washington more than the Biden family has.
Yes, he defeated your Orange Jesus.... you are obsessed.

You said you were a consultant? Were you on crack while that was going on? Did you have a job as a consultant that you never showed up for and had zero expertise in? I've also worked as a consultant, Joey and you know as well as I do that Hunter Biden wasn't "consulting" for Burisma!

Um, here's what the prosecutor in Ukraine said on the issue.

KIEV, Ukraine — A former top Ukrainian prosecutor, whose allegations were at the heart of the dirt-digging effort by Rudolph W. Giuliani, said Thursday he believed that Hunter Biden did not run afoul of any laws in Ukraine.

“From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” former Ukrainian prosecutor general Yuri Lutsenko told The Washington Post in his first interview since the disclosure of a whistleblower complaint alleging pressure by President Trump on Ukraine’s president, Volodymr Zelensky.

Here's what the Burisma officials had to say.

Interviews with more than a dozen people, including executives and former prosecutors in Ukraine, paint a picture of a director who provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance and strategy during a five-year term on the board, which ended in April of this year.

A source close to the company said Biden took part in strategic conversations and shared his opinions and experience. In between board meetings, “there were constant calls, dialogue, sharing of advice, consideration of different options,” the source said. “Expansion to other markets was also discussed,” the source added.

Another source close to Burisma said Biden assisted with analysis of oil and gas assets the company was considering buying abroad, though a deal didn’t go through. The company was considering possible acquisitions in Europe, Kazakhstan and the United States, the source and another person close to Burisma said.

Both sources said that around the time Biden was appointed, Burisma was also looking to secure a financing deal with foreign investment funds, including one in the United States.

KIEV, Ukraine — A former top Ukrainian prosecutor, whose allegations were at the heart of the dirt-digging effort by Rudolph W. Giuliani, said Thursday he believed that Hunter Biden did not run afoul of any laws in Ukraine.

“From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” former Ukrainian prosecutor general Yuri Lutsenko told The Washington Post in his first interview since the disclosure of a whistleblower complaint alleging pressure by President Trump on Ukraine’s president, Volodymr Zelensky.

Interviews with more than a dozen people, including executives and former prosecutors in Ukraine, paint a picture of a director who provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance and strategy during a five-year term on the board, which ended in April of this year.

A source close to the company said Biden took part in strategic conversations and shared his opinions and experience. In between board meetings, “there were constant calls, dialogue, sharing of advice, consideration of different options,” the source said. “Expansion to other markets was also discussed,” the source added.

Another source close to Burisma said Biden assisted with analysis of oil and gas assets the company was considering buying abroad, though a deal didn’t go through. The company was considering possible acquisitions in Europe, Kazakhstan and the United States, the source and another person close to Burisma said.

Both sources said that around the time Biden was appointed, Burisma was also looking to secure a financing deal with foreign investment funds, including one in the United States.
When Calista Gingrich started having an affair with Newt she was the Chief Clerk at the House Committee on Agriculture, you buffoon! She was NOT a lobbyist! You can't even smear someone without looking like an idiot!

Oh, and Joey? That Reuters article written shortly before the election simply points out how the main stream media was willing to lie for the Bidens! Hunter Biden wasn't some huge asset to Burisma's day to day operations as those laughably poor journalists wanted the world to believe...he was a full blown crack addict who knew nothing about the energy sector or Ukraine and was held in such low regard by the CEO of Burisma that he told people that his DOG was smarter than Hunter! Care to try again? The coauthors of that article should be ashamed of themselves for publishing such blatant propaganda!

Forum List

Back