First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil

That the OP and others on the right would seek to contrive this into partisan issue is reprehensible.

2a0dkdk.png

"First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil"

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, where the actions of one are not representative of all.

and when a white christian terrorist bombs a building the christers say he was just lone wolf

When was the last time that happened guano?

He is referring to the Oklahoma Bombing - but some FBI believe it wasn't McVey that masterminded it. I think Gunderson thought it was Islamists who were behind it. There was evidence an Iraqi Muslim was behind helping with the making of the bomb used. He was said to have trained McVey.

not sure it was the first

Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband Muzzammil Hassan

on February 12 2009

during an "honor killing"

Sorry, I forgot that one. Of course, that was probably labeled a domestic dispute.

I guess this would be the first infidel beheaded in America.

The radicals in our country are increasing.

it pretty much they way it was summed up

some said he was not even a practicing muslim
The news media is told to down play it. The news report on TV tonight did not report the man who beheaded his co-worker as a Muslim. Nor did they mention there were 100-120 Muslims there for the press release. Or that they were praising "Allah". One would think that would be news worthy. Thank God for USMB. Right? At least people will learn more about it here then they will by tv news.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, where the actions of one are not representative of all.
Is that your new go to excuse for everything because I have seen you post that BS all over the place.

This is NOT a "hasty generalization fallacy" because it did not extrapolate those actions to all Muslims. I don't think you even bothered to read it - just belted out your useless tagline.

on February 12 2009

Sorry, I forgot that one. Of course, that was probably labeled a domestic dispute.

it pretty much they way it was summed up

some said he was not even a practicing muslim
The news media is told to down play it. The news report on TV tonight did not report the man who beheaded his co-worker as a Muslim. Nor did they mention there were 100-120 Muslims there for the press release. Or that they were praising "Allah". One would think that would be news worthy. Thank God for USMB. Right? At least people will learn more about it here then they will by tv news.

does the media even need to be told to play it down these days

they seem to ahead of the line in the propaganda dept

This piece of shit is a radical Muslim who is no different than ISIS or any of the other scumbags who think Sharia law will rule the U.S. This was not a case of workplace violence as the liberal media are claiming. It was the first beheading by a Muslim terrorist on our soil. I am sick of political correctness. We have radicals here and with the porous border, more can come whenever they want.

This Islamic terrorist beheaded one woman and was in the process of trying to kill a second woman when he was shot by a company executive. I am betting that the surviving woman, despite her political beliefs, was glad that she wasn't in a gun-free zone. She'd be dead now if not for a gun in the right hands.

Where is NSA? They spy on everyone, but don't raise a red flag for the kind of shit on this guy's Facebook page. I think it should be a federal crime to openly call for the destruction of America and death of "infidels." Funny how Facebook deletes posts that it deems offensive, yet allows shit like this to continue. The guy used a lot of words that rightfully should be on the watch list for Homeland Security and other agencies. Of course, a lot of those lists were changed, with the help of Muslims, and replaced with words that ex-military or Republicans might use. No wonder the JV terrorists are now Varsity.

Oklahoma Muslim beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen celebrated terrorism and attacked America, Israel and non-Muslims on his Facebook page, before committing the first jihadist beheading on American soil.

Nolen was fired from Vaughn Foods, in Moore, OK, for aggressive and repeated arguments with co-workers, trying to convert them to Islam. He returned to work this morning, stabbed and beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, while "shouting Islamic phrases." He was in the processes of trying to murder another female co-worker, when he was shot by a company executive.

Despite clear evidence that this was an obvious act of Muslim terror – the mainstream media continues to peddle the "workplace violence" angle – or downplay the attack completely.

Now calm down...Our illustrious "leader" will tell us that it is nothing more than "workplace violence".

Sorry but one radical Muslim terrorist pretty much does represent them all. I guess you failed to notice the word 'radical.' The radicals are all slime that need to be wiped from the earth.

Islam is radical. He is no different from the thousands of Muslims who came from 10 different nations and many different mosques to join ISIL. It is the replica of Mohammad's teaching on Islam. This guy could be a poster child for Islam. He isn't an aberation. The aberation is the moderate people who claim to be Muslim.

Islam - the "religion of peace". Right. :bsflag:

Yusuf Ibrahim was arrested for the double murder of two Coptic Christian young men in Jersey City, NJ.

Two bodies were located buried in the backyard of a home in Buena Vista, NJ. The bodies were those of Hany Tawadros (25) and Amgad Konds (27) who both just moved to the states from Egypt to escape religious persecution. They were both roomates and members of a Coptic Christian Church on Bergen Avenue in Jersey City, NJ.
Both of the young men were shot, beheaded and had both of their hands cut off by Yusuf Ibrahim. He is currently in jail awaiting his hearing

Yusuf Ibrahim Of Jersey City Indicted In 2013 Beheadings CBS New York

Thanks, Jon. That was the story although I thought it happened several years ago. The murder was over an internet fight.

it is pretty recent although

you wouldnt know it from the lack of news worthiness

on February 12 2009

Two were beheaded in NJ last year

and when a white christian terrorist bombs a building the christers say he was just lone wolf

Tim McVey was trained by an Iraqi Muslim who was an expert in making bombs. Ted Gunderson - head of FBI for 27 years said there is no way Nichols and McVey did that job alone - they suspect more were involved. The explosion evidence proved explosives were planted inside the building but that evidence was never allowed in.

While I agree there were more involed why do you think it was covered up?

We should be very proud of out multiculturalism!

Multiculturalism is a failure across the world. Europe being a prime example and in Australia recently as they stopped a murder plot by Muslim immigrant citizens...............

They come here and demand their rights which include Sharia Law rights on our own soil, and we are supposed to be PC correct about it....................If they become citizens they need to honor their oath of citizenship or leave.........

We offer Freedom here, and if you want Sharia law here you have refused to respect our culture and traditions..........While we respect Freedom we in no way need to respect traditions of a culture that spawns violence around the globe. We don't need that chit here.

Work place violence. Yeah. Never mind the guy was meeting with Muslim radicals who were confidants with other terrorists. Never mind he was trying to convert others to Islam. Wheres jesse and al? Where's O?

Nonsense. Why aren't they speaking out against these radicals then? These aren't hasty generalizations. The koran speaks about killing infidels of other non converts in over a hundred verses. He was just following his religion.

Forum List

Back