First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil

This piece of shit is a radical Muslim who is no different than ISIS or any of the other scumbags who think Sharia law will rule the U.S. This was not a case of workplace violence as the liberal media are claiming. It was the first beheading by a Muslim terrorist on our soil. I am sick of political correctness. We have radicals here and with the porous border, more can come whenever they want.

This Islamic terrorist beheaded one woman and was in the process of trying to kill a second woman when he was shot by a company executive. I am betting that the surviving woman, despite her political beliefs, was glad that she wasn't in a gun-free zone. She'd be dead now if not for a gun in the right hands.

Where is NSA? They spy on everyone, but don't raise a red flag for the kind of shit on this guy's Facebook page. I think it should be a federal crime to openly call for the destruction of America and death of "infidels." Funny how Facebook deletes posts that it deems offensive, yet allows shit like this to continue. The guy used a lot of words that rightfully should be on the watch list for Homeland Security and other agencies. Of course, a lot of those lists were changed, with the help of Muslims, and replaced with words that ex-military or Republicans might use. No wonder the JV terrorists are now Varsity.

Oklahoma Muslim beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen celebrated terrorism and attacked America, Israel and non-Muslims on his Facebook page, before committing the first jihadist beheading on American soil.

Nolen was fired from Vaughn Foods, in Moore, OK, for aggressive and repeated arguments with co-workers, trying to convert them to Islam. He returned to work this morning, stabbed and beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, while "shouting Islamic phrases." He was in the processes of trying to murder another female co-worker, when he was shot by a company executive.

Despite clear evidence that this was an obvious act of Muslim terror – the mainstream media continues to peddle the "workplace violence" angle – or downplay the attack completely.

So...Radical Muslims' strategy is to get into the US, get mundane jobs until they're fired then go off? Seems a little inefficient to me.

This was just some mental case who watches the news too much, latched onto the latest paranoid conspiracy stuff and went literally insane. Like people who bought the cold war hysteria, and made fancy bomb shelters hoping (for some strange reason) they'll be able to survive a full release of nuclear weapons.

I expect we'll see this more and more in the years to come. People who're more than a little crazy to begin with convincing themselves Islam is coming to get them and arming up to the teeth shooting into shadows. (...Glances at the posters in this thread and nervously backs away slowly.) :)

This was just some mental case who watches the news too much, latched onto the latest paranoid conspiracy stuff and went literally insane.

Who appears to have had contact with a radical imam with ties to overseas terrorism...

The liberals are more concerned about....

washington_redskins_helmet-10153.jpg

And

Gay-Marriage.jpg

And

leonardo_dicaprio_un_summit_a_l.jpg

And

legalize_marijuana_design.gif

and especially this.....

89794038.jpg

Fucking liberals folks. They control decisions. That, my friends is the scary part. Basically, our country is already lost. Hate to be pessimistic, but that is what all children are being taught in schools, what all entertainment in teaching our kids, and that is our future.

Here's the thing....traditional value Americans have refused to stand up and kick the shit out of these liberal nazi's. In reality, that's all it would take. We have allowed these Fidel Castro loving, worthless, spoiled brat - Lennin loving cocksuckers to run rampant while good, decent, honest Americans (both Mom and Dad) have been working multiple jobs, trying to raise families and keep their heads above water. It's time to STAND. STAND up and take your country back. One of these bike-riding, bearded assholes opens his (or her) mouth - kick the shit out of them and put them in their place. Be willing to spend a night in jail for what you believe.

They open their holes again - kick the shit out of them again. Eventually, they will head back under the rocks they crawled out from under. They damned sure won't fight back, they are cowards. It's time to STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. Either that, or the country is, indeed, lost.

Are all gun owners responsible for the deaths these mass murders commit with guns like at Sandy Hook or Ft Hood or at the movie theater that happened?
That's your analogy? What is it about the 2nd Amendment that would lead someone to think murder is OK? Obviously many do with Islam. Have you thought about this? Can you think about it?
Let me ask you to clarify some things first....are all American Muslims radicals and murders? Should they all be labeled as radicals and murderers? Should they ALL be watched by homeland security and the NSA or be gathered in to internment camps?
Did you read what I wrote? I said many Muslims don't have a problem with murder, how did that translate into all? How is it a coincidence that so many are that way? Your gun ownership analogy is way off, especially legal gun ownership. You are doing what leftists typically do and playing a moral equivalence game. The odd thing is that liberals would be on the top of the list of targets if Muslims took control.

The odd thing is that liberals would be on the top of the list of targets if Muslims took control.

Yes, liberals do think funny...because Muslims come from the third world, and tend to be "non" white, and therefore victims of Western, White racism...the left sides with them...not realizing that by supporting them, and by hiding or ignoring the truth about radical aims and goals...they are aiding a group of people who in the end will hate and kill liberals first and foremost...as well as anyone who isn't a muslim...

and the aspects of Western culture that drive radical muslims nuts...hollywood, gays...are lefty strong holds...

Radical muslim terrorists are everything that the left thinks that "Christians" are...but actually aren't...but if is of course safer to go after Christians...the true religion of peace...because they don't chop off heads...

Are all gun owners responsible for the deaths these mass murders commit with guns like at Sandy Hook or Ft Hood or at the movie theater that happened?
That's your analogy? What is it about the 2nd Amendment that would lead someone to think murder is OK? Obviously many do with Islam. Have you thought about this? Can you think about it?
Let me ask you to clarify some things first....are all American Muslims radicals and murders? Should they all be labeled as radicals and murderers? Should they ALL be watched by homeland security and the NSA or be gathered in to internment camps?
Did you read what I wrote? I said many Muslims don't have a problem with murder, how did that translate into all? How is it a coincidence that so many are that way? Your gun ownership analogy is way off, especially legal gun ownership. You are doing what leftists typically do and playing a moral equivalence game. The odd thing is that liberals would be on the top of the list of targets if Muslims took control.

It's the template through which they "see" everything.

I always type "Radical Islam" and get slammed for using a broad brush to paint "all" muslims as "bad".

Take a look at our border, we want "legal" immigration so we are "racist".

It's the way the left functions..

Here's the thing with Islam, especially here in the US. Muslims REFUSE to speak out against the few assholes that are destroying their religion. This is MY problem with these assholes. By remaining silent, they are quietly condoning this shit. Have the damned guts to speak out against these monsters. But they don't......I have to believe that they are secretly praying that these jihadists are successful. What the hell else can we think?

And

Gay-Marriage.jpg

And

And

and especially this.....

89794038.jpg

Fucking liberals folks. They control decisions. That, my friends is the scary part. Basically, our country is already lost. Hate to be pessimistic, but that is what all children are being taught in schools, what all entertainment in teaching our kids, and that is our future.

Here's the thing....traditional value Americans have refused to stand up and kick the shit out of these liberal nazi's. In reality, that's all it would take. We have allowed these Fidel Castro loving, worthless, spoiled brat - Lennin loving cocksuckers to run rampant while good, decent, honest Americans (both Mom and Dad) have been working multiple jobs, trying to raise families and keep their heads above water. It's time to STAND. STAND up and take your country back. One of these bike-riding, bearded assholes opens his (or her) mouth - kick the shit out of them and put them in their place. Be willing to spend a night in jail for what you believe.

They open their holes again - kick the shit out of them again. Eventually, they will head back under the rocks they crawled out from under. They damned sure won't fight back, they are cowards. It's time to STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. Either that, or the country is, indeed, lost.

Every picture tells a story. Here's what America has allowed:

2014-09-26.jpg

I don't think they can help it...I think it is a problem with their eyesight that cuts out the preceding word to left wing protected classes...so immigrant...and muslim are protected classes by the left...so anything preceding those words is ignored...and replaced in their minds with a negative...I don't know why this is or how it works...but that seems to be the problem...

And

Gay-Marriage.jpg

And

And

and especially this.....

89794038.jpg

Every picture tells a story. Here's what America has allowed:

View attachment 32357

I have never bought into the "absolute - end of debate" bullshit that the left fosters. Never have. It's bogus bullshit.

If it is true that this is the first beheading by a radical Muslim on U.S. soil, then that would imply that all other beheadings on U.S. soil have been perpetrated by non-Muslims, possibly by Christians. Perhaps the title of this thread has not been well thought out.

This piece of shit is a radical Muslim who is no different than ISIS or any of the other scumbags who think Sharia law will rule the U.S. This was not a case of workplace violence as the liberal media are claiming. It was the first beheading by a Muslim terrorist on our soil. I am sick of political correctness. We have radicals here and with the porous border, more can come whenever they want.

This Islamic terrorist beheaded one woman and was in the process of trying to kill a second woman when he was shot by a company executive. I am betting that the surviving woman, despite her political beliefs, was glad that she wasn't in a gun-free zone. She'd be dead now if not for a gun in the right hands.

Where is NSA? They spy on everyone, but don't raise a red flag for the kind of shit on this guy's Facebook page. I think it should be a federal crime to openly call for the destruction of America and death of "infidels." Funny how Facebook deletes posts that it deems offensive, yet allows shit like this to continue. The guy used a lot of words that rightfully should be on the watch list for Homeland Security and other agencies. Of course, a lot of those lists were changed, with the help of Muslims, and replaced with words that ex-military or Republicans might use. No wonder the JV terrorists are now Varsity.

Oklahoma Muslim beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen celebrated terrorism and attacked America, Israel and non-Muslims on his Facebook page, before committing the first jihadist beheading on American soil.

Nolen was fired from Vaughn Foods, in Moore, OK, for aggressive and repeated arguments with co-workers, trying to convert them to Islam. He returned to work this morning, stabbed and beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, while "shouting Islamic phrases." He was in the processes of trying to murder another female co-worker, when he was shot by a company executive.

Despite clear evidence that this was an obvious act of Muslim terror – the mainstream media continues to peddle the "workplace violence" angle – or downplay the attack completely.

The apologists, appeasers, and deniers never cease to amaze me. Beheading those considered to be infidels or otherwise non believers is not being committed by Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Agnostics, or Atheists. It's being committed by Muslims in the name of Muslims. Instead of Muslims and appeasersficusing their efforts in keeping everyone politically correct, why not put efforts into the outright destruction and death to the bad actors within Islam?

The Progs are So Disappointed that they can't blame the beheading on the Tea Party...although I'm very sure they have some spinmeisters working on such a narrative.

The Progs are So Disappointed that they can't blame the beheading on the Tea Party...although I'm very sure they have some spinmeisters working on such a narrative.

or the Palin family...

I always type "Radical Islam" and get slammed for using a broad brush to paint "all" muslims as "bad".

now now....your generalizations don't become you.... WHO IS ''THEY'' and is everyone that is liberal included in that ''they''?

To OP: What does it matter what labels we apply to people? In one breath you accuse liberals of spinning this murder one way and then precede to spin it another way. Do you really want the NSA to step up it's domestic surveillance of ALL of us for what is as yet an isolated incident? Because that's where your spin on this leads.

now now....your generalizations don't become you.... WHO IS ''THEY'' and is everyone that is liberal included in that ''they''?

Well in this case it includes you.

You defined "many" as "all", many means many....it did not NEED to be explained by him.

If it is true that this is the first beheading by a radical Muslim on U.S. soil, then that would imply that all other beheadings on U.S. soil have been perpetrated by non-Muslims, possibly by Christians. Perhaps the title of this thread has not been well thought out.
It's a message board, and a political message board at that...

where would this message board be without a little drama in our titles and posts? ;)

probably deader than a door nail....

Forum List

Back