First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil

Do you really want the NSA to step up it's domestic surveillance of ALL of us for what is as yet an isolated incident?

How about we start with the NSA stepping up surveillance of known radical imams who preach jihad to their followers...and whoever they seem to be encouraging to kill Americans...that would be nice...wouldn't it...

Are all gun owners responsible for the deaths these mass murders commit with guns like at Sandy Hook or Ft Hood or at the movie theater that happened?
That's your analogy? What is it about the 2nd Amendment that would lead someone to think murder is OK? Obviously many do with Islam. Have you thought about this? Can you think about it?
Let me ask you to clarify some things first....are all American Muslims radicals and murders? Should they all be labeled as radicals and murderers? Should they ALL be watched by homeland security and the NSA or be gathered in to internment camps?
Did you read what I wrote? I said many Muslims don't have a problem with murder, how did that translate into all? How is it a coincidence that so many are that way? Your gun ownership analogy is way off, especially legal gun ownership. You are doing what leftists typically do and playing a moral equivalence game. The odd thing is that liberals would be on the top of the list of targets if Muslims took control.

Here's the thing with Islam, especially here in the US. Muslims REFUSE to speak out against the few assholes that are destroying their religion. This is MY problem with these assholes. By remaining silent, they are quietly condoning this shit. Have the damned guts to speak out against these monsters. But they don't......I have to believe that they are secretly praying that these jihadists are successful. What the hell else can we think?

Really? Tell that to this female Muslim pilot who participated in the air attack against ISIS:

0.jpg

Perhaps you should have the guts to pick up a gun and go fight the bastards yourself.

Last edited:
To OP: What does it matter what labels we apply to people? In one breath you accuse liberals of spinning this murder one way and then precede to spin it another way. Do you really want the NSA to step up it's domestic surveillance of ALL of us for what is as yet an isolated incident? Because that's where your spin on this leads.

Nothing needed to be "stepped up", just as in the Ft Hood terror incident it was ALL out there for everyone to see.....anyone who had the eyes to see it anyway

To OP: What does it matter what labels we apply to people? In one breath you accuse liberals of spinning this murder one way and then precede to spin it another way. Do you really want the NSA to step up it's domestic surveillance of ALL of us for what is as yet an isolated incident? Because that's where your spin on this leads.

Nothing needed to be "stepped up", just as in the Ft Hood terror incident it was ALL out there for everyone to see.....anyone who had the eyes to see it anyway
Funny how your eyes require blinders. People who trade freedom for security etc........

When one considers that Barry is the president who was given a Nobel Peace Prize for walking in the door, is it any wonder that he is a bit uneasy telling the world that Terrorists attacks have happened on US Soil during his "administration"?

Are all gun owners responsible for the deaths these mass murders commit with guns like at Sandy Hook or Ft Hood or at the movie theater that happened?
That's your analogy? What is it about the 2nd Amendment that would lead someone to think murder is OK? Obviously many do with Islam. Have you thought about this? Can you think about it?
Let me ask you to clarify some things first....are all American Muslims radicals and murders? Should they all be labeled as radicals and murderers? Should they ALL be watched by homeland security and the NSA or be gathered in to internment camps?
Did you read what I wrote? I said many Muslims don't have a problem with murder, how did that translate into all? How is it a coincidence that so many are that way? Your gun ownership analogy is way off, especially legal gun ownership. You are doing what leftists typically do and playing a moral equivalence game. The odd thing is that liberals would be on the top of the list of targets if Muslims took control.

Here's the thing with Islam, especially here in the US. Muslims REFUSE to speak out against the few assholes that are destroying their religion. This is MY problem with these assholes. By remaining silent, they are quietly condoning this shit. Have the damned guts to speak out against these monsters. But they don't......I have to believe that they are secretly praying that these jihadists are successful. What the hell else can we think?

Really? Tell that to this female Muslim pilot who participated in the air attack against ISIS:

0.jpg

WOW...that is your example? Seriously!?!? Is she a US Citizen? WOW....what a great photo op.....fuck you.

If it is true that this is the first beheading by a radical Muslim on U.S. soil, then that would imply that all other beheadings on U.S. soil have been perpetrated by non-Muslims, possibly by Christians. Perhaps the title of this thread has not been well thought out.
It's a message board, and a political message board at that...

where would this message board be without a little drama in our titles and posts? ;)

probably deader than a door nail....

So what you are saying is that because this is a political message board, lies are justified, Got it. Have you read any of the news reports? You know, the ones where the police have stated that there was no evidence to suggest that the man was acting out of religious conviction or as a terrorist tool. The ones that said the women were simply in his way when he walked in the building in a blind rage. Those news reports?

There are a religion called "Islam" for 1500 years and there are muslims in Usa for long years. Why they have waited to behead people until today ? Islam is not the same Islam ? Looks like another hoax to me, immediately after the fake behadings of journalists by Isis.

Funny how your eyes require blinders. People who trade freedom for security etc........

Interesting deduction.....except that there is nothing in that post to get you to where you got lol.

It's the template through which they "see" everything.

I always type "Radical Islam" and get slammed for using a broad brush to paint "all" muslims as "bad".

Take a look at our border, we want "legal" immigration so we are "racist".

It's the way the left functions..
now now....your generalizations don't become you.... WHO IS ''THEY'' and is everyone that is liberal included in that ''they''?

Well in this case it includes you.

You defined "many" as "all", many means many....it did not NEED to be explained by him.
I'm certain some liberals would be on the top of the list for some radical jihadists....so I guess you shouldn't have any worries, being conservative...they'd be doing you a favor, and getting rid of your vowed enemy, no?? Then you can live happily ever after right beside them, with no worries....

NOT!!!

There are a religion called "Islam" for 1500 years and there are muslims in Usa for long years. Why they have waited to behead people until today ? Islam is not the same Islam ? Looks like another hoax to me, immediately after the fake behadings of journalists by Isis.

Holy Jesus.......................

If it is true that this is the first beheading by a radical Muslim on U.S. soil, then that would imply that all other beheadings on U.S. soil have been perpetrated by non-Muslims, possibly by Christians. Perhaps the title of this thread has not been well thought out.

where would this message board be without a little drama in our titles and posts? ;)

So what you are saying is that because this is a political message board, lies are justified, Got it. Have you read any of the news reports? You know, the ones where the police have stated that there was no evidence to suggest that the man was acting out of religious conviction or as a terrorist tool. The ones that said the women were simply in his way when he walked in the building in a blind rage. Those news reports?

OKLAHOMA BEHEADER LINKED TO AL QAEDA LEADER AWLAKI, BOSTON BOMBER'S MOSQUE

Oklahoma Beheader Linked to Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki Boston Bomber s Mosque

Or not.

0.jpg

WOW...that is your example? Seriously!?!? Is she a US Citizen? WOW....what a great photo op.....fuck you.

Are you suggesting that because she is not an American that her actions don't count? Are you suggesting that there are no Muslims in the U.S. military, that none have participated in the hundreds of military responses to terrorism our people have made over the years. You people rant before you think. No doubt it comes from either youth or plain stupidity.

Go away.

"First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil"

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, where the actions of one are not representative of all.

LOL, a Muslim beheads a victim while beheadings are all over the news in the Middle East by Muslim radicals, it's just ridiculous to connect them. However, when a white cop kills a black kid, no evidence required, whites are such racists and he needs to go down. Liberals are such hypocrites.

You obviously have no idea as to Islam's history, whether this guy was inspired by Islam or not the truth is that as far as Islam goes.....historically the "moderates" are infidels.

Islam was born out of bloodshed period.

Do you really want the NSA to step up it's domestic surveillance of ALL of us for what is as yet an isolated incident?

How about we start with the NSA stepping up surveillance of known radical imams who preach jihad to their followers...and whoever they seem to be encouraging to kill Americans...that would be nice...wouldn't it...
Do you think that would have prevented any of the stated examples of "domestic terrorism" sited in various posts on this thread? Besides, all the "radical imams" are already closely watched but the internet allows for them to preach to anyone, maybe we should keep track of everything on the internet, wait, we do that too. What exactly do you think should have been done or are you just blindly blaming people for unforeseeable tragedies?

nope, I was just being sarcastic!

Forum List

Back