First Day in Heaven

among the endless fallacies of the "theologians" is that anyone would go directly to Heaven without first their admission to the Everlasting or a practical understanding of religion without their need to gender self fulfilling prophecies at the expense of others they clearly disdain without cause to do so ... watermellon2020.

That's your choice.
So true....to believe in magical heaven is also a choice....

Yea, the universe magically made itself from non-existence.
That's your claim not mine, remember? God made the universe magically from nothing. The claims of magic are all yours, my man.

Either the universe had a creator or it made itself. You delusionally believe the latter while mocking others for believing the former, which also makes you a troll.

Either the universe had a creator or it made itself
Or, it has just always been. Why do you always forget this option?

And "making itself" is not necessarily magical. You just insist that it is, bevause accepting that it may not be completely undermines the overly simple argument you wield.

And none of this os justification for any of your religious dogma. You are merely -- and poorly so, tripp8ng over centuries-old errors -- arguing for theism.

Either the universe had a creator or it made itself
Or, it has just always been. Why do you always forget this option?

And "making itself" is not necessarily magical. You just insist that it is, bevause accepting that it may not be completely undermines the overly simple argument you wield.

And none of this os justification for any of your religious dogma. You are merely -- and poorly so, tripp8ng over centuries-old errors -- arguing for theism.

You're nothing but an insulting troll and a waste of time. Good bye.

I am sure many willl be surprised to find that is what they believe.
Shrug. And I am sure (from what I read on religion forums) many will be surprised that those who walked in God's ways and truth without ever having believed in Christ are also enjoying a heavenly eternal life.

We certainly hope so. However, they're not starting at the same level of Heaven as, say, Mother Teresa, and neither am I.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 reads, “For the living know that they will die, / but the dead know nothing; / they have no further reward, / and even their name is forgotten.”

ah oh :CryingCow:

If that passage is correct, then atheists will simply die off into non existence and memories of them will be stricken from those that knew them.

The atheists are seething with anger and hatred, as evidenced by this thread. It's too bad that they are so deceived and filled with have. I pray that they can come to know and love Jesus.

The atheists are seething with anger and hatred, as evidenced by this thread. It's too bad that they are so deceived and filled with have. I pray that they can come to know and love Jesus.

logic and sanity is not seething with anger

I am sure many willl be surprised to find that is what they believe.
Shrug. And I am sure (from what I read on religion forums) many will be surprised that those who walked in God's ways and truth without ever having believed in Christ are also enjoying a heavenly eternal life.

We certainly hope so. However, they're not starting at the same level of Heaven as, say, Mother Teresa, and neither am I.
However, they're not starting at the same level of Heaven as, say, Mother Teresa, and neither am I.

Each of us are given gifts and our rewards are based upon those. A person who shared the Word with a person on the subway one night can be of the same level as Billy Graham. That was their gift and they fulfilled it just as Billy Graham and his.

Forum List

Back