🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

As a life-long companion to several pets, I can understand the desire of a family to be together with the animal friend they love.

Whenever I and my family traveled and having our pet nearby was feasible, the pet came with us. The only way our pet would have joined us by a different means of transportation would have been if we were uncaring trash with newly found riches, or if the expense of transporting the pooch separately would have been paid by someone else, or if we had been the President and the First Lady with a couple of First Kids.

Or all of the above.

Last edited:
Why didn't the Obamas take their dog with them on Airforce One?

Bo seems to be relegated to Clintonian Buddy status (Bubba loathed the dog).

Here's someone who really loved his dog:

76077596_620x479.jpg

Barney was cool. BTW did you know that the Clinton's actually dumped Socks? On the bright side Betty took Socks in and Socks stayed with her for the rest of its life.

Back to Barney...

George-Bush-Barney-the-dog.jpg

Last edited:
obama-bo_2641195b.jpg
Bo, the president's Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

It was the first time the Ospreys have been taken on holiday by a US president

I wonder why they used the Osprey's? Maybe to save money?
Pilots & Planes Military » V-22 Osprey 100,000 flight hours +

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. Are those basketballs in that picture?

As a life-long companion to several pets, I can understand the desire of a family to be together with the animal friend they love.

Whenever I and my family traveled and having our pet nearby was feasible, the pet came with us. The only way our pet would have joined us by a different means of transportation would have been if we were uncaring trash with newly found riches, or if the expense of transporting the pooch separately would have been paid by someone else, or if we had been the President and the First Lady with a couple of First Kids.

Or all of the above.

Bo (and I do think he's adorable) sadly appears to be a "prop". Just like Buddy was.

The V-22 is still in the experiment phase and needs to train pilots, as it is extremely dangerous high risk to fly, you might as well air lift a dog during pilot training.
Many people don't understand this aircraft gives the Armed Forces an incredible advantage over other militaries, wile it remains dangerous to fly, it's combat survivability is much greater than a helicopter for insertion & extraction of military personnel, so shut the fuck up.

Tell that shit to Marine-Air in Yuma....they've bounced about a dozen of those fuckers....they're scared to death of that aircraft.....multi-purpose anything doesn't do anything well. :eusa_eh:

Or all of the above.

Bo (and I do think he's adorable) sadly appears to be a "prop". Just like Buddy was.

WHAT?? a prop ?? I was kinda hoping Bo was next in line to replace Erik Holder, it's high time we get an AG that respects the law..... thanks for spoiling my day! :mad:

Nice lie, op

Obama Family Heads To Martha?s Vineyard For Vacation « CBS Boston

As he flew north on Air Force One, Obama got into a vacation mindset by trading his suit and tie for khakis and a blue shirt with rolled-up sleeves. First lady Michelle Obama, who introduced him at the convention, kept her yellow-and-white sundress but switched from high heels to flats.

Daughters Malia and Sasha were reuniting with their parents later on. Family dog Bo traveled with the president.

"oops"

Yeah, in a MV-22 Osprey?...oops
obama-bo_2641195b.jpg

Last edited:
why was Bo transported to Martha's Vineyard....?

did someone say they were going to have a hog roast and our muslim prez thought they said dog roast....?

I wonder if Bo has forged AKC papers like his masters 100% forged birth certificate?

Please post the truth of your allegation or forever be known as a liar and a racist.
It's true. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse was instructed to investigate Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011. The 22 month long investigation found the document to have been forged. On top of that, a democrat independent professional Hawaiian forensic handwriting and computer document expert named Reed Hayes did a independent investigation and came up with the same conclusions that is a 100% forgery. He submitted a 40 page evidence report to the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office . Rep. Steve Stockman, Rep Ted Yoho , Rep Duncan Hunter, Rep Lou Berletta and Rep Blake Farenthold have been given the evidence and Steve Stockman has told Arpaio's lead investigator he is interested in getting it before a committee to investigate. This is what needs to be done. Race has nothing to do with it. It's a constitutional issue where a felony has been committed.

Here is the evidence.

AFFIDAVIT OF MICHAEL ZULLO My name is Michael Zullo, I am a citizen over 18 years of age and a resident of Arizona. The information contained in the affidavit is based on my personal knowledge and if called as a witness, I could testify completely thereto. I am a former sworn law enforcement office/criminal investigator and currently appointed by the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Joseph M. Arpaio as the commander of his Cold Case Posse and serving in this capacity as the chief investigator commissioned to investigate the allegations brought to his attention that President Obama’s identity documents were forged. I hereby swear, to the best of my knowledge and belief, as follows:

That is an exert from the full pdf, please click the page or use the link below to view the full document

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1O4bkLxw5M6TE1UdlNpTTdQVDg/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
I wonder if Bo has forged AKC papers like his masters 100% forged birth certificate?

Please post the truth of your allegation or forever be known as a liar and a racist.
It's true. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse was instructed to investigate Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011. The 22 month long investigation found the document to have been forged. On top of that, a democrat independent professional Hawaiian forensic handwriting and computer document expert named Reed Hayes did a independent investigation and came up with the same conclusions that is a 100% forgery. He submitted a 40 page evidence report to the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office . Rep. Steve Stockman, Rep Ted Yoho , Rep Duncan Hunter, Rep Lou Berletta and Rep Blake Farenthold have been given the evidence and Steve Stockman has told Arpaio's lead investigator he is interested in getting it before a committee to investigate. This is what needs to be done. Race has nothing to do with it. It's a constitutional issue where a felony has been committed.

Here is the evidence.

AFFIDAVIT OF MICHAEL ZULLO My name is Michael Zullo, I am a citizen over 18 years of age and a resident of Arizona. The information contained in the affidavit is based on my personal knowledge and if called as a witness, I could testify completely thereto. I am a former sworn law enforcement office/criminal investigator and currently appointed by the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Joseph M. Arpaio as the commander of his Cold Case Posse and serving in this capacity as the chief investigator commissioned to investigate the allegations brought to his attention that President Obama’s identity documents were forged. I hereby swear, to the best of my knowledge and belief, as follows:

That is an exert from the full pdf, please click the page or use the link below to view the full document

What felony?

Here is the evidence.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the Birthers keep rolling along..............

If you morons spent as much time on issues as Pubcrappe, you'd be Dems, hater dupes. So dumb.

as Frankie gets more out there.....the old decoder ring becomes obsolete.....here is the new revised one.....up to date to handle Frankies mumbo jumbo....

Secret Decoder Ring Spinner Ring, Secret Window BLUE on eBay!

You know the best thing about franco?

Every time I'm on international conservative boards and a poster asks "OMG how did Obama get elected?" I c&p franco's posts. It gives them the answer as to how someone like Obama got elected.

:lol:

franco is the poster child for progressives these days.

Forum List

Back